Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Okay now I'm just fucking curious.

View attachment 883767

Oops sorry.

I'm just saying, this had better be just as good or better as that story where someone argued that the best way to fight a chimp is by tripping him.
it was a car i always wanted a 1974 Ford Capri RS 3100 and he crashed it and gave me a few parts of the wreckage as a souvenir i still own the steering wheel

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's basically been confirmed that the information you are reffering to will be introduced in the rework of the first week, there MC will be shown that he has said that to Stacy
LOL, that will mean we all have to start all over... I wouldn't mind. I did see BD's dreams, The one that Ryker had him in basement back in day 2, he assumed Stacy was his sister, MC dream showed a younger version of Stacy.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Sep 15, 2017
I prefer to be blunt, honest, and uncensored. If I come across as an asshole or my tone isn't to your liking, I really don't give a fuck. Kinda who I am.

Now back to topic at hand... How many kids are we having, and will we ever snuggle and make love with Skye.
I mean, anybody who's played Mass Effect 2 could probably have guessed that based on your avatar. Not that I mind. Jack's my 2nd fave LI in that series, right after Miranda.

she might have a monster dick she dont wanna show just yet
1604358720513.png

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Do the list first the type the spoiler tag before and after

1. Jamie
  2. Stacy
  3. Shauna
  4. Stacy
  5. Liz
  6. Stacy
  7. Unnamed Reporter
  8. Stacy

That's how I do it.
something is wrong with your list. Here the right one ;)

1.Kimmy
1.Harper
1.Alexis
1.Bailey
2.Kimmy
2.Harper
2.Alexis
2.Bailey

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ready for my craziest theory yet. Enjoy.

Ok so I have decided now that if a girl is in the harem or living with the MC and has not been involved in a lewd scene they are automatically related to the MC until proven otherwise. That means Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy are related to the MC. Prove me wrong. What not every girl he is with has had sex with the MC right away you are crazy Loco. Ok name one girl that falls into the above situation that is not related to the MC that didn't have lewd content within 24 hours of going into either of those categories.

Let's go in order of appearance (only listing those in the Harem/living with the MC/or other sexual contact {excluding clients to save time}):

1. Azel (adoptive mother she doesn't count)
  2. Jamie (BJ within 24 hours of the game)
  3. Shauna (depending on the route Sex with her before Jamie)
  4. Rachael (sex within minutes if you went that route technically not in the harem officially though)
  5. Alexis she basically begs you to give it to her in less than an hour of her seeing you in game.
  6. Jasmine met but not added until later so she falls into this category as she can be added on Day 6
  7. Liz within 24 hours if you give her the chance right away on day 2
  8. Zoe and Bailey while each was not added until later if you went the Liz route they both helped out Liz (either way they are not added until later)
  9. Stacy asked to stay on day 2 but officially asked to move in on day 3 still nothing (she is related)
  10. Katie Flashes and gives a BJ and we don't even know who she is if you go that route
  11. Day 3 Natalie is asked to go out on a date Day 4 date happens still nothing (she is related too)
  12. Day 4 Bailey is asked to be a GF same day you get a BJ from her
  13. Day 5 Tia just jumps in the shower with you and you have fun with her (she is not a GF or living with you at that point either)
  14. Day 5 Zoe Pen time need I say more plus she is not even an offical GF yet
  15. Day 5 technically this is after midnight so day 6 feel up Penny day 7 full on sex (I guess this one could count but you feel her up right away even though it is not official until day 7)
  16. Day 7 Tali well I guess she is related so far but 24 hours is not up yet ;)

I really don't believe all this but look at the evidence it is a little crazy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Ok so I have decided now that if a girl is in the harem or living with the MC and has not been involved in a lewd scene they are automatically related to the MC until proven otherwise. That means Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy are related to the MC. Prove me wrong. What not every girl he is with has had sex with the MC right away you are crazy Loco. Ok name one girl that falls into the above situation that is not related to the MC that didn't have lewd content within 24 hours of going into either of those categories.

Let's go in order of appearance (only listing those in the Harem/living with the MC/or other sexual contact {excluding clients to save time}):

4. Rachael (sex within minutes if you went that route technically not in the harem officially though)
  5. Alexis she basically begs you to give it to her in less than an hour of her seeing you in game.
  6. Jasmine met but not added until later so she falls into this category as she can be added on Day 6
  8. Zoe and Bailey while each was not added until later if you went the Liz route they both helped out Liz (either way they are not added until later)
  9. Stacy asked to stay on day 2 but officially asked to move in on day 3 still nothing (she is related)
  10. Katie Flashes and gives a BJ and we don't even know who she is if you go that route
  11. Day 3 Natalie is asked to go out on a date Day 4 date happens still nothing (she is related too)
  13. Day 5 Tia just jumps in the shower with you and you have fun with her (she is not a GF or living with you at that point either)
  15. Day 5 technically this is after midnight so day 6 feel up Penny day 7 full on sex (I guess this one could count but you feel her up right away even though it is not official until day 7)

Stir that pot. :ROFLMAO: make everyone paranoid.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Not gonna lie, I had tough about this before, and this is compelling evidence.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes