Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
concord72

Oh also save files are placed in another spot on your computer so you don't need to worry about transferring them, they should be there when you open the new update.
Should be but you know...Windows....so best to back em up just incase :LOL: (y)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Should be but you know...Windows....so best to back em up just incase :LOL: (y)
Windows has nothing to do with it.
It's native to renpy to save to appdata. If your saves aren't there it's because whoever is making the VN you're playing changed what the project is called and where it saves to.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Windows has nothing to do with it.
It's native to renpy to save to appdata. If your saves aren't there it's because whoever is making the VN you're playing changed what the project is called and where it saves to.
Ye i know, I meant it in a "Windows has a habit of messing up" kind of way so backup your saves lol

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I will go even farther then you did.
Azel - how do we know she's not really MC's Aunt?
Or Jamie & Liz's mom could be his Aunt making them MC's cousin! I say that one cause I get the feeling there's more to her not wanting the girl's with him them them having to share>
Shauna her mother ran away what's the story there? Could that story be that she and MC are related?
there could be all sorts of twist with this story.

What I want to know is when is MC going to end up banging Azel, Harper, Belle, Jamie & Liz's Mom and last but not least his birth mother and Cedar/Willow. Cause lets be honest we can all see all of those coming
crap I forgot all about Nathen's Mother and Aunt as well as Kimmy and who knows how many females are in her family

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will go even farther then you did.
Azel - how do we know she's not really MC's Aunt?
Or Jamie & Liz's mom could be his Aunt making them MC's cousin! I say that one cause I get the feeling there's more to her not wanting the girl's with him them them having to share>
Shauna her mother ran away what's the story there? Could that story be that she and MC are related?
there could be all sorts of twist with this story.

What I want to know is when is MC going to end up banging Azel, Harper, Belle, Jamie & Liz's Mom and last but not least his birth mother and Cedar/Willow. Cause lets be honest we can all see all of those coming
crap I forgot all about Nathen's Mother and Aunt as well as Kimmy and who knows how many females are in her family
Ok I will start off simple Azel, Wendy and Willow are off limits due to incest rules on Patreon (yes adoptive parents count too). There will be no lewd content with them unless it is added by an evil modder. Also taking those same things into consideration Jamie/Liz or Shauna should not be cousins or any other relation to the MC since the MC has had sex with both of them already if that was the case BD could have his account suspended and I don't think he would risk that for incest. Also please don't say other developers use incest and are on patreon or how to get around it BD said he is not changing his stance numerous times so do not both we hate hearing it here.

There also will not be content with Jamie and Liz or Jamie and Millie or Liz and Millie due to patreon rules same goes with Harper and Nat. Harper, Veronica are temporarly out do to the school sex scandal. Most of this is listed in the FAQ as well. Also don't forget we are on day 8 and some of the other characters listed have only been around for a few days give it time and we should see the MC with all except Azel, Wendy and Willow or any other family member related to the MC.

Hopefully next in line for lewd content will be Stacy Natalie and Jasmine. They are all techincally part of the harem but no content for any of them yet. I can see Kimmy as close after this update as well.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
So, finished the update earlier today. Lots to unpack there. Seeing as this thread moves so fast (like, five pages an hour or something), what're some of the conspiracy theories we're cooking up for the next few updates? Also, just some quick thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
About the Evil Modder, I remember seeing someone claiming that title around, but when do you guys think we need to do the summoning ritual for their skills to be put to use? Basically I think three or so updates from now (my estimative for when will go on a date with Azael) their skills will be needed to achieve the full potential of the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So, finished the update earlier today. Lots to unpack there. Seeing as this thread moves so fast (like, five pages an hour or something), what're some of the conspiracy theories we're cooking up for the next few updates? Also, just some quick thoughts:
You didn't miss any scene from what you wrote. I plan to post my thoughts tomorrow or Wednesday after the release hype dies down so if conspiracy theories is what you are looking for watch out for that. I have a bunch on my list based on this update alone.

Reactions: Brovalon

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
About the Evil Modder, I remember seeing someone claiming that title around, but when do you guys think we need to do the summoning ritual for their skills to be put to use? Basically I think three or so updates from now (my estimative for when will go on a date with Azael) their skills will be needed to achieve the full potential of the game.
That guy was a joke for sure he posted in a bunch of other places too, I do not believe him/her at all.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You didn't miss any scene from what you wrote. I plan to post my thoughts tomorrow or Wednesday after the release hype dies down so if conspiracy theories is what you are looking for watch out for that. I have a bunch on my list based on this update alone.
Awesome! (Actually just remembered my house won't have power on Wednesday for some reason.)
That said, I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts. The latest few updates were quite a doozie, so I'm sure there's lots to unpack between the new character relationships, plot developments, etc.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Oh yeah, the period that I go back to my lurking, I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist so I normally don't interact much at those times, but from time to time some really funny stuff appears. Also, I'm more of a discussion about morality and shit like that so I try to avoid doing so here to not ruin people's vibes.

Reactions: Brovalon

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think the evil modder will start til the whole vn is complete. They maybe rendering now but unless they have as good or better than bd's set up the quality will pale.

The evil modder will have to actually create as there is no basis in the vn for this. It will be a major project not just a simple patch. All for no money since it isn't their vn. I'm not holding my breath

Reactions: BeoWoolF and csmk14

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm partial to 4-6 years. AFTER BD has finished this and moved on to another project. However if the evil modder works their magic sooner then I'll wait for others to indicate that persons skill in adding what is not there.

That guy was a joke for sure he posted in a bunch of other places too, I do not believe him/her at all.
I'm inclined to agree.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I thought so too, that is why I question when are we doing the ritual, also mostly just want to see if anyone else thinks a secret spa date might be a good place for some stuff If it is them then it will be confirmed, if not we might get the real one, although I'm wary of what will be the payment.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Awesome! (Actually just remembered my house won't have power on Wednesday for some reason.)
That said, I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts. The latest few updates were quite a doozie, so I'm sure there's lots to unpack between the new character relationships, plot developments, etc.
I usually post some well crafted theories here and try to use evidence from the game to support them. I have called quite a few things right in the past few updates. I have way more I miss as well as a lot that are long game and will take a while to prove right or wrong. A lot of the regulars have told me they enjoy my theory crafting so if that is something you are interested in be sure to keep an eye out for them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought so too, that is why I question when are we doing the ritual, also mostly just want to see if anyone else thinks a secret spa date might be a good place for some stuff If it is them then it will be confirmed, if not we might get the real one, although I'm wary of what will be the payment.
I will be honest there have been a few spots things could already be used to add lewd content with Azel. I really don't think it is going to happen anytime soon though. The amount of details the evil modder would need is insane to add the content on the same level as BD.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I will be honest there have been a few spots things could already be used to add lewd content with Azel. I really don't think it is going to happen anytime soon though. The amount of details the evil modder would need is insane to add the content on the same level as BD.
true, but there are some creative people out there and some really skilled ones at that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
the question that still gets to my tiny brain... why is MC's left side the only side that got hit so much ... he's right handed ... but they didn't do hardly any damage to it
That's the mystery alright. Gorg was on that side and MC didn't notice at the time but when he was in the car after getting out thought about how strange it was that the biggest of the guys beating him did the least damage.

Just to clear something up about Kimmy:

Maybe someone from the region could comment on that, me I can't tell the difference between Chinese, Korean and Japanese just by looking.

Going to another town with Jamie and Shauna to pick a random girl for the MC. Oh I am excited about this and really hope it is Alexis that is chosen for this wonderful experiment.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes