ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
not the murder aspect ...but making a profit...for the morale of the story
Well since it involves Ryker all I can say....I approve this message!
A.) Ryker
B.) Kenji
C.) Damian
They are all done, so says the boss. They are canned, done, fired.
All that was said when the MC returned home. The Boss slept in Rachel's home and all that was discussed.
Now they are minus 3 players. MC feels like playing if nothing turns out to be broken.
Hope he can do it and make an example of that team and breaks the losing streak.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Any progress with the Stepmother yet, besides kissing?(I haven't played for a few updates)
not yet, not even a window of opportunity, and it will only happen if a talented evil modder does so, which doesn't seem likely at the moment.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Any progress with the Stepmother yet, besides kissing?(I haven't played for a few updates)
In terms of physical interaction beyond kissing like sex, not happening unless the evil modder comes. In terms of relationship with MC, they are planning to go to a spa so likely will help to fortify their bond while Azel is trying to better cope with the living situation with the MC's harem along with all the other drama going on.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Ready for my craziest theory yet. Enjoy.

Ok so I have decided now that if a girl is in the harem or living with the MC and has not been involved in a lewd scene they are automatically related to the MC until proven otherwise. That means Jasmine, Natalie and Stacy are related to the MC. Prove me wrong. What not every girl he is with has had sex with the MC right away you are crazy Loco. Ok name one girl that falls into the above situation that is not related to the MC that didn't have lewd content within 24 hours of going into either of those categories.

Let's go in order of appearance (only listing those in the Harem/living with the MC/or other sexual contact {excluding clients to save time}):

1. Azel (adoptive mother she doesn't count)
  2. Jamie (BJ within 24 hours of the game)
  3. Shauna (depending on the route Sex with her before Jamie)
  4. Rachael (sex within minutes if you went that route technically not in the harem officially though)
  5. Alexis she basically begs you to give it to her in less than an hour of her seeing you in game.
  6. Jasmine met but not added until later so she falls into this category as she can be added on Day 6
  7. Liz within 24 hours if you give her the chance right away on day 2
  8. Zoe and Bailey while each was not added until later if you went the Liz route they both helped out Liz (either way they are not added until later)
  9. Stacy asked to stay on day 2 but officially asked to move in on day 3 still nothing (she is related)
  10. Katie Flashes and gives a BJ and we don't even know who she is if you go that route
  11. Day 3 Natalie is asked to go out on a date Day 4 date happens still nothing (she is related too)
  12. Day 4 Bailey is asked to be a GF same day you get a BJ from her
  13. Day 5 Tia just jumps in the shower with you and you have fun with her (she is not a GF or living with you at that point either)
  14. Day 5 Zoe Pen time need I say more plus she is not even an offical GF yet
  15. Day 5 technically this is after midnight so day 6 feel up Penny day 7 full on sex (I guess this one could count but you feel her up right away even though it is not official until day 7)
  16. Day 7 Tali well I guess she is related so far but 24 hours is not up yet ;)

I really don't believe all this but look at the evidence it is a little crazy.
I was trying to keep track of who MC could have sex with, however I lost track... Due to fiddling with the notes...

Something like this...

First time sex in order
Rachael – 1st (Day 01) - creampie
Alexis – 2nd (Day 01) - creampie
Shauna - 3rd / 1st Anal (Day 01) – not sure
Elizabeth (Liz) – 4th (Day 02) – cum on face
Anna – Rachael’s Client – 5th (Day 02 – evening) – creampie
Jamie – 6th (Day 3 – Pool changing room) - not sure

??? Lost track for being sloppy with making notes... and finished the game....

Again, I have to backtrack.... Again because I got sloppy with my notes and ended up completing version 0.7.7.1. So, I have to get my lazy .... back on track and redo the game again...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Damn one of the game updates I was looking forward to, downloaded game from 3 dif sources and tried to unzip with 4 dif programes still always get crc error. Any advice?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Damn one of the game updates I was looking forward to, downloaded game from 3 dif sources and tried to unzip with 4 dif programes still always get crc error. Any advice?
If you get CRC error, that sounds like an issue with your hard drive/external drive. Try to download it to another drive. It may be possible you are running low on storage space.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Get a more stable connection so your downloads stop being corrupted.
Either that or take a very serious look at your harddrive if it happens with more than one game.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The way the girls practically worship MC like he's a God is kind of Cringe now. Plus there are way too many girls. I don't even remember half of their names. This game is losing my interest.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes