TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The way the girls practically worship MC like he's a God is kind of Cringe now. Plus there are way too many girls. I don't even remember half of their names. This game is losing my interest.
I will agree with the "worshiping" being a little cringe, and it doesn't feel too healthy, but maybe we will be able to worship them in turn, I mean as the character, the players already do far more than the girls do for the Mc.

The too many girls, kinda, we need more time with them that is for sure, but that will come once things slow down a little, hopefully.

Nothing I can say about that, just a pitty, but I get it.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Time for me to do my unpopular request, and first, yes I know that the girls don't want to be with anyone else at the moment, but I would like to have the option to give them the full go-ahead, again they don't have to use it and in case it comes up, but it would be nice, or at least for the Mc not to voice the "I have to be the only cock in this relationships" that would really break the game for me, as it is incredibly unhealthy, sorry, as I said somewhere else I'm getting more critical of everything, if this bothers you BD or any of the regulars, just let me know and I'll stop posting (most of what I would post would be along the lines of wanting a more healthy polyamorous relationship, sociology, psychology, science, and the martial arts if more fighting ensues)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was trying to keep track of who MC could have sex with, however I lost track... Due to fiddling with the notes...

Something like this...

First time sex in order
Rachael – 1st (Day 01) - creampie
Alexis – 2nd (Day 01) - creampie
Shauna - 3rd / 1st Anal (Day 01) – not sure
Elizabeth (Liz) – 4th (Day 02) – cum on face
Anna – Rachael’s Client – 5th (Day 02 – evening) – creampie
Jamie – 6th (Day 3 – Pool changing room) - not sure

??? Lost track for being sloppy with making notes... and finished the game....

Again, I have to backtrack.... Again because I got sloppy with my notes and ended up completing version 0.7.7.1. So, I have to get my lazy .... back on track and redo the game again...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
MC doesn't have anal with Shauna

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and 1 last thing tonight ... i think BD should gave all of us a early christmas present of a wild ass orgy with MC and all the girls .. takes place in the basement where there is room for everyone :love:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Tried that also anonfile and mega, also used IZARc, winzip, 7zip and winrar to try extract. Begining to think something wrong with my brandnew SDD this not only game giving me issues
since you explain your issue more clearly, I do not think it your hardware issue...

Sounds like you may not be downloading a clean file. ( ) based on what you are telling me that you are getting CRC error while extracting the game. If you download from mega, I think it has megadownloader, you may want to try that first. I believe megadownloader help sync the data correctly and possible do checksum to make sure your download file is the same what is on mega by comparing the bits to bits. I used 7-zip and it has nice tool to do test before extract. If it generate error, either the compress file is corrupted or bad download. May have to re-download again or wait a while before re-downloading.

Hope that helps...

Have a great day and be safe.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
maybe thats why i miss alot of these questions hmmmm
That why LocoGringo78 did both routes to see the difference... I am sure there are others out there does both route as well. You know one route answers and others would know the other route answers... We are just humans and just can't cram more data in our brains since our youth memories been fading away with overflowing data in our mind... o_O

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That why LocoGringo78 did both routes to see the difference... I am sure there are others out there does both route as well. You know one route answers and others would know the other route answers... We are just humans and just can't cram more data in our brains since our youth memories been fading away with overflowing data in our mind... o_O

i know i'm old but i can figure shit out ,,,, but thanks anyways

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Confirmed by BD it will be in the week 1 rework.
this makes things really confusing, I got a question, mostly because I'm rarely here, why did BD decided to not make the remake as soon as day seven was over? it would make more sense that way no? otherwise a lot of stuff like this will happen and that just detracts from the game, why not complete week one or whatever day the game is at before moving forward?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes