thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Where do you want a save from and what path? I've only got trans shauna, no to Tia and No to Jasmine and No to Keyana with a sex with liz in the basement, Bailey and Rainn yes and interested in Penny.

Boy does skipping through the game with tab get annoying after awhile.
damn would took that but i like shauna as a female lol

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok I will start off simple Azel, Wendy and Willow are off limits due to incest rules on Patreon (yes adoptive parents count too). There will be no lewd content with them unless it is added by an evil modder. Also taking those same things into consideration Jamie/Liz or Shauna should not be cousins or any other relation to the MC since the MC has had sex with both of them already if that was the case BD could have his account suspended and I don't think he would risk that for incest. Also please don't say other developers use incest and are on patreon or how to get around it BD said he is not changing his stance numerous times so do not both we hate hearing it here.

There also will not be content with Jamie and Liz or Jamie and Millie or Liz and Millie due to patreon rules same goes with Harper and Nat. Harper, Veronica are temporarly out do to the school sex scandal. Most of this is listed in the FAQ as well. Also don't forget we are on day 8 and some of the other characters listed have only been around for a few days give it time and we should see the MC with all except Azel, Wendy and Willow or any other family member related to the MC.

Hopefully next in line for lewd content will be Stacy Natalie and Jasmine. They are all techincally part of the harem but no content for any of them yet. I can see Kimmy as close after this update as well.
I'm not sure you got what we were saying. We didn't say any of that should happen or the dev should put it in place. We were saying with where the story was any of that could happen. I get the patreon rules and all that.
now as far as the school sex scandal....hmmmm didnt stop the nurse, and didn't something happen with the MC & the deans assistant. Oh and lets not forget the MC and the dean's neice who by the way works for the school. Also there is how Belle feels about MC ( as well as how Belle feels about Veronica) any scandal with Harper or Veronica would be swept under the rugs. I'm just saying thats where the story is leading. now what the Dev does with the story is what he does with the story. I have no way of knowing

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe I am wrong and BTLD would let them love a pet AND MC
I'm okay with Azel/Wendy & Cedey to have a pet...a PET not a HUMAN ONE! a NORMAL PET like a dog...NOT SOMEONE THAT CALLS HIMSELF DOG or some other thing like that.
Time for me to do my unpopular request, and first, yes I know that the girls don't want to be with anyone else at the moment, but I would like to have the option to give them the full go-ahead, again they don't have to use it and in case it comes up, but it would be nice, or at least for the Mc not to voice the "I have to be the only cock in this relationships" that would really break the game for me, as it is incredibly unhealthy, sorry, as I said somewhere else I'm getting more critical of everything, if this bothers you BD or any of the regulars, just let me know and I'll stop posting (most of what I would post would be along the lines of wanting a more healthy polyamorous relationship, sociology, psychology, science, and the martial arts if more fighting ensues)
With all due respect i disapprove with your message , healthy smhealty ...I'm a o kay 110% with the relantionships how they are atm ...no other dick is required or needed.
and 1 last thing tonight ... i think BD should gave all of us a early christmas present of a wild ass orgy with MC and all the girls .. takes place in the basement where there is room for everyone :love:
I aprove this message 110%

Sep 11, 2020
Time for me to do my unpopular request, and first, yes I know that the girls don't want to be with anyone else at the moment, but I would like to have the option to give them the full go-ahead, again they don't have to use it and in case it comes up, but it would be nice, or at least for the Mc not to voice the "I have to be the only cock in this relationships" that would really break the game for me, as it is incredibly unhealthy, sorry, as I said somewhere else I'm getting more critical of everything, if this bothers you BD or any of the regulars, just let me know and I'll stop posting (most of what I would post would be along the lines of wanting a more healthy polyamorous relationship, sociology, psychology, science, and the martial arts if more fighting ensues)
I personally don't think getting cucked would go well with most people who play the game. I know it's hypocritical, but MC's penis can produce enough protein shakes for all the girls.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure you got what we were saying. We didn't say any of that should happen or the dev should put it in place. We were saying with where the story was any of that could happen. I get the patreon rules and all that.
now as far as the school sex scandal....hmmmm didnt stop the nurse, and didn't something happen with the MC & the deans assistant. Oh and lets not forget the MC and the dean's neice who by the way works for the school. Also there is how Belle feels about MC ( as well as how Belle feels about Veronica) any scandal with Harper or Veronica would be swept under the rugs. I'm just saying thats where the story is leading. now what the Dev does with the story is what he does with the story. I have no way of knowing
If you are talking about the old nurse she doesn't work at the college so no problem, Mabel (college nurse) hasn't done anything with the MC (yet).

Reactions: csmk14

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't ruin my dream of getting more time with Alexis.
Oh I want to see more of Alexis too, just she doesn't fit that specific fantasy of Jamie's.

Forcing something in a relationship that one of the parties isn't comfortable with in the name of 'equality' isn't 'healthy', it's toxic. If he's not comfortable with the girls seeing other people and they are comfortable with him seeing other girls then that is the way it should be.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh I want to see more of Alexis too, just she doesn't fit that specific fantasy of Jamie's.

Forcing something in a relationship that one of the parties isn't comfortable with in the name of 'equality' isn't 'healthy', it's toxic. If he's not comfortable with the girls seeing other people and they are comfortable with him seeing other girls then that is the way it should be.
I approve these messages 110%
While Alexis MIGHT BE (although I seriously doubt that since all 4 of them have been to the same highschool) unknown to Jamie & Shawna...it won't be to MC and that will defeat the purpose of this ....game? and we all know MC is not a sleazbag..and will come clean of knowing Alexis...so...ya...I'm gonna have to say no just because it doesn't fit...while I do want to see More of Alexis....(will never forget that ahegao face) this is not the way for her to be reintroduced I believe...but at the end of the day we'll see where BD wants to take us

As for relantionship thing nothing to add ..what needed to be said was said.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
im good he always does things he brought me a classic car done it all up and before giving it to me decided to race it round the Nurburgring and wrote it off
Sounds like he is quite the character and needs to grow up a bit and learn empathy, in meantime my sympathies. That remark was always uncalled for from a parent under any circumstances.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
there's a way to just update? or we always stuck in the RE DOWNLOAD thing forever?

not a critic, justa a doubt about the engine.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
there's a way to just update? or we always stuck in the RE DOWNLOAD thing forever?

not a critic, justa a doubt about the engine.
All games I can think of on here you have to redownload each time, at least I haven't seen one yet. If you're worried about space transfer the saved games to the new version then delete the old

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
for some weird reason, d8p2 felt shorter than d8p1. I still enjoyed playing it anyway, it was nice getting more answers about some important points

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm okay with Azel/Wendy & Cedey to have a pet...a PET not a HUMAN ONE! a NORMAL PET like a dog...NOT SOMEONE THAT CALLS HIMSELF DOG or some other thing like that.

With all due respect i disapprove with your message , healthy smhealty ...I'm a o kay 110% with the relantionships how they are atm ...no other dick is required or needed.

I aprove this message 110%
I personally don't think getting cucked would go well with most people who play the game. I know it's hypocritical, but MC's penis can produce enough protein shakes for all the girls.
I didn`t say that another dick was required or needed, but it is an unhealthy relationship if the girls don`t have the same freedom and that bothers me, you are more than welcome to disagree or not care, as I said I just want the option to be there and not to have a certain way of thinking imposed.

That is why I said I wanted the option to do so, not that I should be imposed either for one way or the other, because as you guys don`t like the idea of it I don`t like the idea that my MC might be a toxic person and being so don`t deserve any of this relationships, if people would complain about having an option then I don`t know what to tell you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
All games I can think of on here you have to redownload each time, at least I haven't seen one yet. If you're worried about space transfer the saved games to the new version then delete the old
Given how big the game is getting BD really should think about making it so we can download updates rather than re-downloading the first seven days again for no reason.
Braindrop if you want help doing that feel free to message me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I didn`t say that another dick was required or needed, but it is an unhealthy relationship if the girls don`t have the same freedom and that bothers me, you are more than welcome to disagree or not care, as I said I just want the option to be there and not to have a certain way of thinking imposed.

That is why I said I wanted the option to do so, not that I should be imposed either for one way or the other, because as you guys don`t like the idea of it I don`t like the idea that my MC might be a toxic person and being so don`t deserve any of this relationships, if people would complain about having an option then I don`t know what to tell you.
I have not seen a hint of MC or the other girls being bothered by this...in fact all of the girls said they want to be with MC only and they are not bothered by him being shared among them...so where;s the issue?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have not seen a hint of MC or the other girls being bothered by this...in fact all of the girls said they want to be with MC only and they are not bothered by him being shared among them...so where;s the issue?
the only 2 girls i know of so far anyway are Bailey and Rainn so if there are any others i would love to know

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't have one, I said in my original comment that I wanted the option in case the conversation came up again, like the Baily-Rainn(? forgot the name again sorry) thing, in case it came up, and then I reiterated that I would prefer if the MC didn't make comments that made it seem like he wasn't okay with them persuing other relationships no matter with whom.

edit: Forgot an "n" in Rainn's name, sorry, am I going to get killed by any cults? I would like to prepare. Also fixed.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the only 2 girls i know of so far anyway are Bailey and Rainn so if there are any others i would love to know
I'm not touching yet that route since we've been told there's more to it.. so I cant comment on that relantionship...yet
I don't have one, I said in my original comment that I wanted the option in case the conversation came up again, like the Baily-Rainn(? forgot the name again sorry) thing, in case it came up, and then I reiterated that I would prefer if the MC didn't make comments that made it seem like he wasn't okay with them persuing other relationships no matter with whom.

edit: Forgot an "n" in Rainn's name, sorry, am I going to get killed by any cults? I would like to prepare. Also fixed.
ya then...I got nothing more to say ...I said my piece...another dick is not required/needed ...and atm with all due respect and I apologize if this...offends you in any way....but atm from my POV ...you're just beating a dead horse...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes