Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
why are you trying to push the female gender onto Skye when he identifies himself as a male
I almost called him a she aswell. I think it's the name when you're used to associate some names to specific genders, sometimes that happens.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
why are you trying to push the female gender onto Skye when he identifies himself as a male
he/she ...will still end up being in MC's bed...and I'm more than happy..
and who says I'm trying to push female gender?was just a small mistake in typing...
EDIT : does it really matter what gender he/she is/identifies? as long as there is that connection I fail to see the connection...you get what I'm trying to say...even though I used connection to describe both of the instances.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I kind of get what you're saying about the mc being "toxic", I think he has said to some of the girls that he wouldn't like to see them with other men. It can come off as selfish. But theses games are supposed to appeal to male fantasies, and usually those fantasies don't really involve the girls being with other men. It's not something that in my opinion most players are looking for.
Yes, and that is why I requested that things like you mention don't happen, or that we have a choice, I'm becoming more critical of everything I consume, and I just can't play a game where the Mc would act like that, which is a pity as I love this game so far.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I almost called him a she aswell. I think it's the name when you're used to associate some names to specific genders, sometimes that happens.

and who says I'm trying to push female gender?was just a small mistake in typing...
yea I can accept that to a point but You just did it again by calling Skye he/she Skye identifies as a male but you do not want to accept that as you only want to have sex Skye. There is more to people then just wanting to having sex with them especially when they are a team mate.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
EDIT : does it really matter what gender he/she is/identifies? as long as there is that connection I fail to see the connection...you get what I'm trying to say...even though I used connection to describe both of the instances.
yea I can accept that to a point but You just did it again by calling Skye he/she Skye identifies as a male but you do not want to accept that as you only want to have sex Skye. There is more to people then just wanting to having sex with them especially when they are a team mate.
So I'm guessing you didn't read everything I typed ...cause if you did..then you probably wouldn't say that...I think...
EDIT : I basically told that it's about the connection between them not the gender...since I don't give a fuck and neither does Skye doesn't give a fuck how people view him/her ...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, and that is why I requested that things like you mention don't happen, or that we have a choice, I'm becoming more critical of everything I consume, and I just can't play a game where the Mc would act like that, which is a pity as I love this game so far.
I totally get your point, but if the mc talks to the girls and says that he is not ok with them being with other men, and they accept that. Is it that bad? I understand that it is a selfish thing to say. But if the girls are okay with it, I don't see it as a big problem. The mc isn't really forcing them to be with him they can always refuse. The dev seems to not want to have other men involved with the girls in his game, but it would be weird for the characters to never discuss their relationship.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think this topic was extensively covered in the Midlife Crisis when the discussion between MC and his wife Sandra happened about the nature of open relationships. My personal opinion has not changed since then.

I agree with tundralupus that an open and equal relationship should mean that the girls should have the option to date other men, even if they have no desire to do so. I also agree with others that I have no desire to be shown or told that MC's girls have been with another guy, or at the very least make that entirely optional.

I have absolutely no problem with the girls getting it on amongst themselves or multiple girls with MC, and some might say that's hypocritical. Some might even say that by giving the girls a choice, but never showing the consquences of it is only an illusion of the freedom of choice, but that's how I see it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think this topic was extensively covered in the Midlife Crisis when the discussion between MC and his wife Sandra happened about the nature of open relationships. My personal opinion has not changed since then.

I agree with tundralupus that an open and equal relationship should mean that the girls should have the option to date other men, even if they have no desire to do so. I also agree with others that I have no desire to be shown or told that MC's girls have been with another guy, or at the very least make that entirely optional.

I have absolutely no problem with the girls getting it on amongst themselves or multiple girls with MC, and some might say that's hypocritical. Some might even say that by giving the girls a choice, but never showing the consquences of it is only an illusion of the freedom of choice, but that's how I see it.
but...nobody is forced in this relationship..and the girls came themselves to the conclusion that they don't need other men...
EDIT : for example..Jamie said first that she doesn't want to date other men and only after that MC said that he doesn't want to see her with other man...IF I remember correctly...(at the pool..when they have sex for the first time)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I totally get your point, but if the mc talks to the girls and says that he is not ok with them being with other men, and they accept that. Is it that bad? I understand that it is a selfish thing to say. But if the girls are okay with it, I don't see it as a big problem. The mc isn't really forcing them to be with him they can always refuse. The dev seems to not want to have other men invoveld with the girls in his game, but it would be weird for the characters to never discuss their relationship.
For me, yes, not having an option in that would be a deal breaker.

Markéllisson

Sep 29, 2020
All games I can think of on here you have to redownload each time, at least I haven't seen one yet. If you're worried about space transfer the saved games to the new version then delete the old
no, not this problem, the problem is de mega limit download, but i'm using VPN now, is all settled.

Reactions: csmk14

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

I disagree with the people that might say that it is just the illusion of choice, if the MC isn't there we have no reason to see it and if the Mc established that he doesn't want to know about it then that is a healthy boundry, it isn't selfish of you to not want to hear about it or see it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
but...nobody is forced in this relationship..and the girls came themselves to the conclusion that they don't need other men...
EDIT : for example..Jamie said first that she doesn't want to date other men and only after that MC said that he doesn't want to see her with other man...IF I remember correctly...(at the pool..when they have sex for the first time)
still, something I would like to have a choice in, when talking about an MC player agency is the important thing in games, it was unnecessary for him to said that, and in my case just plain wrong, that should either be player choice or not be in the game so players can have their own opinions and not have them forced on them, also, look at Bailey, communication is important she came to the conclusion that she couldn't see anyone but the Mc which in my case was the wrong conclusion.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
still, something I would like to have a choice in, when talking about an MC player agency is the important thing in games, it was unnecessary for him to said that, and in my case just plain wrong, that should either be player choice or not be in the game so players can have their own opinions and not have them forced on them, also, look at Bailey, communication is important she came to the conclusion that she couldn't see anyone but the Mc which in my case was the wrong conclusion.
sorry...agree to disagree in this case :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me, yes, not having an option in that would be a deal breaker.
Yeah I get that, but at the end of the day this game is supposed to be a harem game, and in this type of games the mc is the only male that gets with the girls. Having the girls being sexual with other men would defeat the purpose of the harem.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I get that, but at the end of the day this game is supposed to be a harem game, and in this type of games the mc is the only male that gets with the girls. Having the girls being sexual with other men would defeat the purpose of the harem.
agree 110%

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
sorry...agree to disagree in this case :p
I just asked for a choice, I'm guessing you mean you disagree about the part of being unnecessary for the MC to say that? if so yes we can agree to disagree on that.
In this I agree to disagree, someone brought up a Midlife crisis, another harem game, and it works there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it's a little bit weird to me, to be upset at a harem game because the game doesn't give you the option for the girls to be other guys. It's like me going to a ntr game and being upset because it doesn't have the option for the girls to be loyal to the mc.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes