anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
The MC can't take two steps without tripping over another girl that wants to talk to him, damn.

It took him about 4 hours to leave the house before going to the bowling alley. I felt like i was having an anxiety attack in the bowling alley, flinching, wondering where the next girl would ambush the mc from.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The MC can't take two steps without tripping over another girl that wants to talk to him, damn.

It took him about 4 hours to leave the house before going to the bowling alley. I felt like i was having an anxiety attack in the bowling alley, flinching, wondering where the next girl would ambush the mc from.

Poor guy it must be so hard to have so many girls interested in him. I wouldn't want to be in his position :Kappa:

Reactions: anomkarsa

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Moving on, do you guys think that stacy's grandmother will be part of the harem? :ROFLMAO:
If i think that it in MNF could happen, why not? she probably could need it, atleast to for relaxing a bit. But when i think how BD wroter the Story so far.... na probably not.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Isn't Elaine enough :p now you already trying to get the gilf thing happening here. I believe you have a type my friend :ROFLMAO: (y)
Well Valerie is confirmed as a granny and I am pretty sure Mc will get a chance with her some day in future. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok finally ready to post my thoughts and theories on Day 8 part 2

First off this was a solid update, however something did feel off about it. I am just going to chalk that up to poor BD having Covid and move on. Nothing negative about that it just seemed a little different to me. Sorry there is a lot and I left off a bunch of stuff too.

Ok onto the good stuff:

• I loved the concerned looks on everyone’s faces once they started to get out of the hug pile, Cedey really caught my eye there with her look.
  • Jamie and Shauna upset that they didn’t go to the event with him. MC states he wouldn’t have done anything different if they went and I believe that. I think it might have been worse if they went knowing there was even more people inside that the MC cared about he may have been even more reckless with his decisions.
  • Jamie and Shauna seemed to have taken on the role of manager for the MC. I was a little disappointed as I thought Jasmine would have been the perfect fit. Unless maybe there is more to Jasmine then we know. However maybe she will end up being an assistant coach to help Harper out instead.
  • I love the brother/sister connection between the MC and Cedey. It feels like they are still children and they are making up for that lost time from their youth. I can’t wait to see more when they both wake up.
  • Steak dinner mentioned again make it happen BD we need a good solid team building event.
  • Well I don’t know about you guys but I chose pizza, with the hopes to see Carly again.
  • Loving the additional concerns you see when Jamie/Shauna take the MC to the shower to clean him up, you really feel that special bond those three have.
  • Shauna and her obsession with the MC Dick is too funny and super sexy at the same time.
  • Edging to heal injuries, I have to admit I spent way too much time looking into this and could not find anything to show this as a fact, but hey I am having surgery soon so maybe I will test that theory out.
  • Jamie I wondered the same thing about Shauna and her BJ fetish, but I am not going to complain.
  • I love the fact that Shauna wants to help the MC get Jamie pregnant. I wonder if the female Shauna has said anything to Jamie about it too?
  • Ok every time I see all the injuries on the left side only I feel there is something more to this. It makes me think maybe just maybe Belle knows more than she is letting on and the Gorg is not as bad of a guy as we think. Is it possible that Gorg is still working for Belle?
  • I liked the idea that Shauna wanted to tie the MC to the chair in the bathroom. I see future content in the making for someone. Hmm who like stuff a little rough I just can’t seem to put my finger on someone else with a chair scene. Hmm maybe I need a drink of Bailey’s to figure out who might like that?
  • I am enjoying how Jamie and Shauna seem to have a stronger bond each time we see them together, I really hope they mess around with each other a little bit while having fun with the MC in a future release. Still thinking about that kiss not a kiss moment from day 7 final.
  • I am very curious who was saying bad things about the MC after the fight tape was leaked to the media. I want names so I know who does not get a ride on the magic wand in the future.
  • As much as I am excited about a few other things, I can’t wait to see all the interviews from the girls in the house as well as the others recorded. Hopefully we here from some of the girls like Penny and Emiko.
  • Ok how it Yuki related to Kimmy and I thought Kenji would be related to Emiko and not Kimmy, but hey he was related to someone so I was close.
  • Also what the fuck was his problem for real though I don’t get him at all.
  • Kimmy’s interview felt like it was an additional apology to the MC.
  • At the end she was crying, I wonder if she was sad for what she did to the MC, sad for what her cousin did to him, sad for how she may have disgraced her family, or was it something else.
  • Damn Jamie gets excited even talking about the MC having sex with other girls, I think she is going to enjoy that sex tape with Eden.
  • I can’t wait to see Jamie and Shauna being the MC wing-men trying to pick up girls in another city. I really want it to be Alexis, but it will probably be someone new. Either way I can’t wait for that update. I smell a road trip coming on.
  • I am happy that Jamie and Shauna seem to be on the same page about being happy to share the MC with other girls and how excited they are about it.
  • Loving how Jamie needs to watch Shauna giving the MC a BJ really adds to how she is getting excited about that.
  • Millie being put off til later was disappointing news but totally understandable. Hopefully it will be addressed on Day 9 or 10 at the latest as I am very interested in how that meeting will go.
  • Thank you for confirming the ok for Liz to join in on the fun, I was worried it was a Liz being Liz moment again.
  • No offense to the Old nurse but I am happy Mabel is coming to check out the MC and not her or someone else new.
  • I am very curious on the stories Belle heard. Who told them to you and what did they say. Did someone tell her lies or did the MC really mess up on something we did not notice?
  • I can’t wait to talk to Belle further I am so curious about her character is she good or is she the new trouble to replace the old one?
  • Poor Belle no hug for you, but you looked like you wanted one.
  • MC and I have the same thought about Belle as she is leaving “If she really can help out as much as she lets on then she’ll become one of my favorites. I’m waiting until I see it though.”
  • Love how Rachael and the girls are open to having sexual contact in the open and not hiding it.
  • Can’t wait for the interviews of Azel, Jamie, Natalie, Shauna and Stacy
  • I was surprised about the comment Willow wished for Wendy to be there so they can be a family again, I guess you will be getting your wish Cedey.
  • Stacy you need to stay at the house I love you no matter what. I really would like to know more about your secret past. I really did think she thought the MC was her brother on Day 7 final this just proved that.
  • Way to ruin the moment Aubrey walking around the house in your underwear showing off that tight ass. Damn you, I dropped you down on the redhead rankings I did because your ruined my Stacy moment there.
  • Smack that ass MC smack it good for me. Damn Stacy’s face was almost as red and her hair.
  • Damn you MC you needed to go for the full ass grab not a light tease.
  • Yeah special Stacy time lone this weekend please, please, please, let this one actually happen we got so close, but yet no where at the same time.
  • I have been waiting for that too Stacy. So long have I wanted something anything with her to happen it was a step in the right direction and I too have been smiling for days now.
  • Aubrey seems a little odd to me, but still sexy. I think it is her eyes that are really throwing me off a little too dark green, I like that more natural green eye color for redheads.
  • Fuck, I got really excited there for a moment when it looked like Cedey and Aubrey were about to kiss. I know it was just the way she moved after whispering in her ear but damn that was hot.
  • Looking forward to that concert and music video. If I get the option I am saying yes for sure. We need to give Cedey and Liz something to be happy about too.
  • House tour was nice.
  • Nice shot of Natalie in sleepwear, we need a little less clothing next time or maybe something a little more revealing.
  • Horrible timing on the MC part I can’t decide if I wanted him to show up a few minutes earlier or later. Why did you check the kitchen pantry if it was a bathroom you idiot.
  • Yeah another movie date with Natalie, any bets it’s another Eden film.
  • Love how Natalie checks out her own butt, I feel like I have seen this before. Hmmm Bailey can you help me out with that one?
  • I love Cedey even more now after she called the MC a pervert for checking out Aubrey’s butt.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok finally ready to post my thoughts and theories on Day 8 part 2

First off this was a solid update, however something did feel off about it. I am just going to chalk that up to poor BD having Covid and move on. Nothing negative about that it just seemed a little different to me. Sorry there is a lot and I left off a bunch of stuff too.

Ok onto the good stuff:

• I loved the concerned looks on everyone’s faces once they started to get out of the hug pile, Cedey really caught my eye there with her look.
  • Jamie and Shauna upset that they didn’t go to the event with him. MC states he wouldn’t have done anything different if they went and I believe that. I think it might have been worse if they went knowing there was even more people inside that the MC cared about he may have been even more reckless with his decisions.
  • Jamie and Shauna seemed to have taken on the role of manager for the MC. I was a little disappointed as I thought Jasmine would have been the perfect fit. Unless maybe there is more to Jasmine then we know. However maybe she will end up being an assistant coach to help Harper out instead.
  • I love the brother/sister connection between the MC and Cedey. It feels like they are still children and they are making up for that lost time from their youth. I can’t wait to see more when they both wake up.
  • Steak dinner mentioned again make it happen BD we need a good solid team building event.
  • Well I don’t know about you guys but I chose pizza, with the hopes to see Carly again.
  • Loving the additional concerns you see when Jamie/Shauna take the MC to the shower to clean him up, you really feel that special bond those three have.
  • Shauna and her obsession with the MC Dick is too funny and super sexy at the same time.
  • Edging to heal injuries, I have to admit I spent way too much time looking into this and could not find anything to show this as a fact, but hey I am having surgery soon so maybe I will test that theory out.
  • Jamie I wondered the same thing about Shauna and her BJ fetish, but I am not going to complain.
  • I love the fact that Shauna wants to help the MC get Jamie pregnant. I wonder if the female Shauna has said anything to Jamie about it too?
  • Ok every time I see all the injuries on the left side only I feel there is something more to this. It makes me think maybe just maybe Belle knows more than she is letting on and the Gorg is not as bad of a guy as we think. Is it possible that Gorg is still working for Belle?
  • I liked the idea that Shauna wanted to tie the MC to the chair in the bathroom. I see future content in the making for someone. Hmm who like stuff a little rough I just can’t seem to put my finger on someone else with a chair scene. Hmm maybe I need a drink of Bailey’s to figure out who might like that?
  • I am enjoying how Jamie and Shauna seem to have a stronger bond each time we see them together, I really hope they mess around with each other a little bit while having fun with the MC in a future release. Still thinking about that kiss not a kiss moment from day 7 final.
  • I am very curious who was saying bad things about the MC after the fight tape was leaked to the media. I want names so I know who does not get a ride on the magic wand in the future.
  • As much as I am excited about a few other things, I can’t wait to see all the interviews from the girls in the house as well as the others recorded. Hopefully we here from some of the girls like Penny and Emiko.
  • Ok how it Yuki related to Kimmy and I thought Kenji would be related to Emiko and not Kimmy, but hey he was related to someone so I was close.
  • Also what the fuck was his problem for real though I don’t get him at all.
  • Kimmy’s interview felt like it was an additional apology to the MC.
  • At the end she was crying, I wonder if she was sad for what she did to the MC, sad for what her cousin did to him, sad for how she may have disgraced her family, or was it something else.
  • Damn Jamie gets excited even talking about the MC having sex with other girls, I think she is going to enjoy that sex tape with Eden.
  • I can’t wait to see Jamie and Shauna being the MC wing-men trying to pick up girls in another city. I really want it to be Alexis, but it will probably be someone new. Either way I can’t wait for that update. I smell a road trip coming on.
  • I am happy that Jamie and Shauna seem to be on the same page about being happy to share the MC with other girls and how excited they are about it.
  • Loving how Jamie needs to watch Shauna giving the MC a BJ really adds to how she is getting excited about that.
  • Millie being put off til later was disappointing news but totally understandable. Hopefully it will be addressed on Day 9 or 10 at the latest as I am very interested in how that meeting will go.
  • Thank you for confirming the ok for Liz to join in on the fun, I was worried it was a Liz being Liz moment again.
  • No offense to the Old nurse but I am happy Mabel is coming to check out the MC and not her or someone else new.
  • I am very curious on the stories Belle heard. Who told them to you and what did they say. Did someone tell her lies or did the MC really mess up on something we did not notice?
  • I can’t wait to talk to Belle further I am so curious about her character is she good or is she the new trouble to replace the old one?
  • Poor Belle no hug for you, but you looked like you wanted one.
  • MC and I have the same thought about Belle as she is leaving “If she really can help out as much as she lets on then she’ll become one of my favorites. I’m waiting until I see it though.”
  • Love how Rachael and the girls are open to having sexual contact in the open and not hiding it.
  • Can’t wait for the interviews of Azel, Jamie, Natalie, Shauna and Stacy
  • I was surprised about the comment Willow wished for Wendy to be there so they can be a family again, I guess you will be getting your wish Cedey.
  • Stacy you need to stay at the house I love you no matter what. I really would like to know more about your secret past. I really did think she thought the MC was her brother on Day 7 final this just proved that.
  • Way to ruin the moment Aubrey walking around the house in your underwear showing off that tight ass. Damn you, I dropped you down on the redhead rankings I did because your ruined my Stacy moment there.
  • Smack that ass MC smack it good for me. Damn Stacy’s face was almost as red and her hair.
  • Damn you MC you needed to go for the full ass grab not a light tease.
  • Yeah special Stacy time lone this weekend please, please, please, let this one actually happen we got so close, but yet no where at the same time.
  • I have been waiting for that too Stacy. So long have I wanted something anything with her to happen it was a step in the right direction and I too have been smiling for days now.
  • Aubrey seems a little odd to me, but still sexy. I think it is her eyes that are really throwing me off a little too dark green, I like that more natural green eye color for redheads.
  • Fuck, I got really excited there for a moment when it looked like Cedey and Aubrey were about to kiss. I know it was just the way she moved after whispering in her ear but damn that was hot.
  • Looking forward to that concert and music video. If I get the option I am saying yes for sure. We need to give Cedey and Liz something to be happy about too.
  • House tour was nice.
  • Nice shot of Natalie in sleepwear, we need a little less clothing next time or maybe something a little more revealing.
  • Horrible timing on the MC part I can’t decide if I wanted him to show up a few minutes earlier or later. Why did you check the kitchen pantry if it was a bathroom you idiot.
  • Yeah another movie date with Natalie, any bets it’s another Eden film.
  • Love how Natalie checks out her own butt, I feel like I have seen this before. Hmmm Bailey can you help me out with that one?
  • I love Cedey even more now after she called the MC a pervert for checking out Aubrey’s butt.
And that is why if anyone says this update was too short, they ain't here for the story one bit imo. Yes I love lewdness! A helluva lot actually. BUT great storytelling and interactions and growth of characters are rare in most vns so I covet that shit.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy crap that's a long list. You make any of my thoughts look like chump change lol.
But man, I want to see more Aubrey. A lot more. Maybe I'm just a manwhore, but still.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Holy crap that's a long list. You make any of my thoughts look like chump change lol.
But man, I want to see more Aubrey. A lot more. Maybe I'm just a manwhore, but still.
I hand write notes as I do my first play through on all updates now. Most reactions and notes are my first impressions. When I find something that I am passionate about I go all in. I love this game and the story line more than Stacy if you can believe that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I honestly just love pizza. Curious now what the chicken dish might bring.

Edit: I do hope the pizza theories are right though :)

Reactions: Brovalon

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh... I think I need to go back and change a decision
i didnt even think of it like that either...
Though i still landed on pizza my thought was from a purely situation based decision.

Like i could pull the model athlete and go chicken cause good protien or i could be the everyman and have pizza at a sleep over.

But putting it like choice between Carly and No Carly is interesting.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes