Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a little observation I had. During day 7 people complained that the MC did too much and have sex too many times. Now we are on Day 8 and it seems people are complaining about little to no lewd content and the MC really has not done anything. Is BD trolling everyone that complained about day 7 with the the smaller content and low lewd content? To be honest I find the balance perfect after the craziness of day 7, now don't get me wrong I look forward to another jam packed day that is similar to day 7 again in the future. I am really digging the pace of day 8 so far. It is slower and focuses on the girls at the house and I love it.
Something I've learned from this forum, some people live to complain. If I was a dev I would totally be a troll to trolls, but I'm petty and Braindrop has showed not a fiber of pettiness, when he has had a lot of chances.

I seriously think he had it planned to be a deep breath after the action packed update of the bowling fund raiser. I loved it.

Reactions: csmk14

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you activate the kiss option with Jasmine on Day 7? I did what the guide says, but it doesn't show up. Am I supposed to hit on her on Day 2? I didn't cause I was going through the faithful route with Jamie first, before I go through other routes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
nah day 8 was always meant to be a slow day, people just like to complain about everything, im also pretty certain we will never see a packed day like day 7 ever again with the upcoming changes to the pace of the story in terms of time span.
Something I've learned from this forum, some people live to complain. If I was a dev I would totally be a troll to trolls, but I'm petty and Braindrop has showed not a fiber of pettiness, when he has had a lot of chances.

I seriously think he had it planned to be a deep breath after the action packed update of the bowling fund raiser. I loved it.
Yeah, don't get me wrong I love the pace so far. Sure I am bummed out the moment we see this is the end of day 8 part X, but I feel we are getting a good amount of text and renders in the updates. To me it makes sense to not have any lewd content considering what just happened to the MC. Well if Shauna's magic edging treatment works then it will make the lewd content come back faster but I am happy as is for now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just a little observation I had. During day 7 people complained that the MC did too much and have sex too many times. Now we are on Day 8 and it seems people are complaining about little to no lewd content and the MC really has not done anything. Is BD trolling everyone that complained about day 7 with the the smaller content and low lewd content? To be honest I find the balance perfect after the craziness of day 7, now don't get me wrong I look forward to another jam packed day that is similar to day 7 again in the future. I am really digging the pace of day 8 so far. It is slower and focuses on the girls at the house and I love it.
he got beaten and spent the night in a jail cell i dont know about anyone else but i dont think i would be up for any sexy time either, so im glad it was more a slow paced day get a bit of story in before more action

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, don't get me wrong I love the pace so far. Sure I am bummed out the moment we see this is the end of day 8 part X, but I feel we are getting a good amount of text and renders in the updates. To me it makes sense to not have any lewd content considering what just happened to the MC. Well if Shauna's magic edging treatment works then it will make the lewd content come back faster but I am happy as is for now.
i actually didnt like the sexual scene in this update since it was the reason we didnt get to see the interview with Zoe and hear the cheerleaders side of the events so i would have preferred if the sexual acts would have taken even more of a backseat this update, considering the events that the MC has gone through a no sex day would not be unrealistic.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i actually didnt like the sexual scene in this update since it was the reason we didnt get to see the interview with Zoe and hear the cheerleaders side of the events so i would have preferred if the sexual acts would have taken even more of a backseat this update, considering the events that the MC has gone through a no sex day would not be unrealistic.
i would of liked to see that too Zoe is one of the 3 im waiting to join fully with Stacy and Kimmy

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
How do you activate the kiss option with Jasmine on Day 7? I did what the guide says, but it doesn't show up. Am I supposed to hit on her on Day 2? I didn't cause I was going through the faithful route with Jamie first, before I go through other routes.
The Krypt Angel wrote that part of the guide I will let him chime in on an issues with it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
In order to get the kiss option you have to tell jamie you are interested in her when she asks you in class on day 6. If you did and still aren't getting it I dunno what is wrong. When i tested it for the guide I did a run with only confronting damien and inviting her over and telling jamie you were interested was the only thing that changed whether the kiss was an option

edit: it seems i did mess something up somewhere but I can't for the life of me think of what cuz like I said when i did my guide run I swear I did only the bare minimum to get her to sleep over changing only the thing with jamie we will fix it ASAP.

Last edited:

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
So I just started this game, go to after the shower and Jamie is going to town. Thought to myself, "I need to rename my character Marty Stu"

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
he got beaten and spent the night in a jail cell i dont know about anyone else but i dont think i would be up for any sexy time either, so im glad it was more a slow paced day get a bit of story in before more action
I mean, I would be all up for sexy times... but my body will have a different opinion and might raise a complain loud enough for me to give that idea up.

In order to get the kiss option you have to tell jamie you are interested in her when she asks you in class on day 6. If you did and still aren't getting it I dunno what is wrong. When i tested it for the guide I did a run with only confronting damien and inviting her over and telling jamie you were interested was the only thing that changed whether the kiss was an option

edit: it seems i did mess something up somewhere but I can't for the life of me think of what cuz like I said when i did my guide run I swear I did only the bare minimum to get her to sleep over changing only the thing with jamie we will fix it ASAP.
Does picking the notebook affect anything? Because I think that's the only thing I did that you didn't mention.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I wonder why there is no scene where you give Shauna the earrings you can buy when you are playing Faithful to Jamie. There's a scene if you cheat, but not if you're faithful. Makes no sense.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Does picking the notebook affect anything? Because I think that's the only thing I did that you didn't mention.
When I did my "you done fucked up" run a little bit ago I thought of that did one with and without picking up the note and it didn't change anything

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

I went through again, and did everything the same, except I hit on Jasmine on day 2, and I got the kiss scene to unlock. I think that is what is missing from the guide. Technically it's not cheating because you just say she's gorgeous and she responds saying that both of you are in relationships.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I went through again, and did everything the same, except I hit on Jasmine on day 2, and I got the kiss scene to unlock. I think that is what is missing from the guide. Technically it's not cheating because you just say she's gorgeous and she responds saying that both of you are in relationships.
During the Day 7 final BD did make some changes to the earlier days so it is possible something else got changed with the coding. We are going to test out a few things and get it updated once we finish the Day 8 part 1 and 2 changes as well. When the week 1 re-work is done there might be a lot of changes so bare with us when that happens.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Weird, I got the kiss without doing that, so maybe it's a variable that requires x amounts of points? (Bare with me, I know jackshit about coding) so for example, I didn't hit on her on day two because of what she says, but I did say something I don't usually say at the pool with Jamie and her, so the game kept track of my "wanna bang Jasmine ASAP" points and noted I had fulfilled the requirement and allowed me to kiss her... and I feel like I'm overcomplicating things, so TL;DR is maybe there are multiple ways to achieve that same goal.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Weird, I got the kiss without doing that, so maybe it's a variable that requires x amounts of points? (Bare with me, I know jackshit about coding) so for example, I didn't hit on her on day two because of what she says, but I did say something I don't usually say at the pool with Jamie and her, so the game kept track of my "wanna bang Jasmine ASAP" points and noted I had fulfilled the requirement and allowed me to kiss her... and I feel like I'm overcomplicating things, so TL;DR is maybe there are multiple ways to achieve that same goal.
Now I wish I had kept my saves from my original guide run to compare variables...oh well like Loco said we'll figure it out..nd we appreciate you trying to help :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes