Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How is that toxic though? If he decides he doesn't want Shauna to fuck him up the ass is that 'toxic'? If he doesn't want Bailey to choke him is that 'toxic'? Neither of those are 'fair' or 'equal' either, different partners in a relationship can want different things out of it and that's fine if they're all compatible. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him being fine with multiple girls but not wanting to share them, so long as they are fine with that arrangement too. If things started out with him being like 'I'm going to fuck other girls and if you don't like it you can leave' to Jamie then yeah, that would be toxic, but that isn't even close to what happened.
I mean, I really don't care less if there is an option for him to take that attitude, I just won't take it, but I hate the idea of portraying anyone who would prefer not to share the girls as a bad person. That's what I have a problem with.
I made a post after that, responding to him basically saying the same thing. The mc is honest and says that he wouldn't like them to be with other guys, they have the choice to refuse if they don't like it. I also don't think it makes him a bad guy, as long as everyone is ok with it and no one is being forced to do anything I don't see an issue.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In order to get the kiss option you have to tell jamie you are interested in her when she asks you in class on day 6. If you did and still aren't getting it I dunno what is wrong. When i tested it for the guide I did a run with only confronting damien and inviting her over and telling jamie you were interested was the only thing that changed whether the kiss was an option

edit: it seems i did mess something up somewhere but I can't for the life of me think of what cuz like I said when i did my guide run I swear I did only the bare minimum to get her to sleep over changing only the thing with jamie we will fix it ASAP.
To get Jasmine's kiss on day seven you need to hit on her when you first meet as well as confront Damien, those are the only two requirements.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Ok I will start off simple Azel, Wendy and Willow are off limits due to incest rules on Patreon (yes adoptive parents count too). There will be no lewd content with them unless it is added by an evil modder. Also taking those same things into consideration Jamie/Liz or Shauna should not be cousins or any other relation to the MC since the MC has had sex with both of them already if that was the case BD could have his account suspended and I don't think he would risk that for incest. Also please don't say other developers use incest and are on patreon or how to get around it BD said he is not changing his stance numerous times so do not both we hate hearing it here.

There also will not be content with Jamie and Liz or Jamie and Millie or Liz and Millie due to patreon rules same goes with Harper and Nat. Harper, Veronica are temporarly out do to the school sex scandal. Most of this is listed in the FAQ as well. Also don't forget we are on day 8 and some of the other characters listed have only been around for a few days give it time and we should see the MC with all except Azel, Wendy and Willow or any other family member related to the MC.

Hopefully next in line for lewd content will be Stacy Natalie and Jasmine. They are all techincally part of the harem but no content for any of them yet. I can see Kimmy as close after this update as well.
I had no idea about any of this, which is why I asked about Azel some pages back. Thanks for the information.

Honestly disappointed there will be no content with her. With how the MC occasionally says he shouldn't be thinking of her like that, how the kisses linger, etc, I was expecting it to happen at some point. I also really like the character model. Same with Harper, though not as much.

Thanks again. At least I know whats going on now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
In order to get the kiss option you have to tell jamie you are interested in her when she asks you in class on day 6. If you did and still aren't getting it I dunno what is wrong. When i tested it for the guide I did a run with only confronting damien and inviting her over and telling jamie you were interested was the only thing that changed whether the kiss was an option

edit: it seems i did mess something up somewhere but I can't for the life of me think of what cuz like I said when i did my guide run I swear I did only the bare minimum to get her to sleep over changing only the thing with jamie we will fix it ASAP.
I hit on her and basically took her side against Damien at every opportunity, including confronted him on his attitude about her as well as telling Jaime yes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To get Jasmine's kiss on day seven you need to hit on her when you first meet as well as confront Damien, those are the only two requirements.
You also have to pick "tell the truth" to get the option to hit on her in the first place if you pick cover for him she just walk away.

Anyway I dunno what the hell happened cuz I remember what I did and didn't do on my guide run and in that case the only other thing effecting the kiss was saying you were interested. That run was done in .7.6 tho so there's a possibility that BD changed something since then. If he didn't then “¯\_(ツ)_/¯“ I fucked up somewhere and now that we figured that out the guide will be fixed.

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I hit on her and basically took her side against Damien at every opportunity, including confronted him on his attitude about her as well as telling Jaime yes
Well of course if you do THAT yer gonna get it:ROFLMAO: The point of the guide is to narrow down the specific choices to trigger shit later since the game has a lot of "empty" choices that effectively do nothing (at this point anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

Fanonq

Sep 17, 2020
On windows make sure you have hidden folders visible and navigate to

C:\Users\<yourusername>\appdata\roaming\renpy\ WVM-<bunch of numbers>
Thank you. I asked for Android. I've downloaded and deleted the game before. I just downloaded it again. The game started all over again. I'm looking for a save file for him

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you. I asked for Android. I've downloaded and deleted the game before. I just downloaded it again. The game started all over again. I'm looking for a save file for him
If you downloaded someoneelses android build previously you won't get to use those save files as android consider it a different app

D

Deleted member 1310400

Does anyone have a save file they can share before the content of this update? New pc so i lost everything :/

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have a save file they can share before the content of this update? New pc so i lost everything :/
If I can remember how to pull the saves I can send you something. What path did you want Female or Transgender female? I have female/cheat with all but Jasmine, Katie and Tia, and the Transgender female/cheat version later today, I think that excludes the same girls maybe the old nurse too I forget it has been a while.

D

Deleted member 1310400

If I can remember how to pull the saves I can send you something. What path did you want Female or Transgender female? I have female/cheat with all but Jasmine, Katie and Tia, and the Transgender female/cheat version later today, I think that excludes the same girls maybe the old nurse too I forget it has been a while.
the female one would be great :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes