Apr 28, 2020
I'm thinking it will be along the lines of
  • Wake up cuddle/talk with Cedey
  • Bit more schedule planning with Jamie/Shauna
  • Talk more with Rachael/Belle
  • In house movie date with Natalie
  • Talk with Harper & Belle
  • Some time with Stacy, might only be bordering lewd
  • Be informed that arrangements have been made for MC & Azel to visit a spa after hours

At least that's my thought for rest of day 8
I think that is 2 or maybe 3 updates worth of stuff right there. Also we were teased with interviews and a visit from Mabel so those need to go somewhere too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think the next update will include a deep conversation with Cedey talking about Wendy but not have her involved yet. Followed by a medical check from Mabel, then a conversation with Belle (with either Rachael or Harper but not both the other will be in the following update). Possibly some additional interview footage mixed in between all of that.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh as much as I want more Stacy content I think she is done for day 8 outside of the chance we get to see her interview. I think she will have her special time with the MC on Day 9, but I feel it will not be lewd content yet (I think this will be another slow burn of dating not quite as long as Natalie but something close to that). Hopefully BD comes in here and shuts me up again like last time I said Stacy would not be in the next update.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think the next update will include a deep conversation with Cedey talking about Wendy but not have her involved yet. Followed by a medical check from Mabel, then a conversation with Belle (with either Rachael or Harper but not both the other will be in the following update). Possibly some additional interview footage mixed in between all of that.
I hope one of those interviews is with Bailey, daddy needs a dose of Vitamin B dammit even if it's a tiny one. :LOL:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ok it has been another slow day so let me try to get this going. Which date do you think will happen first in the next few updates?
  • Natalie movie date in the house?
  • Azel spa date after hours of a local spa?
  • Some sort of date with Stacy? (You didn't think I would leave her out did you?)
  • Someone else (if so who?)
My guess is Natalie will get her movie date even thought I want that Stacy date first.
Yep slow day. Almost as if something else is occupying people's minds right now.

Honestly, I'd be fine with no dates whatsoever for the remainder of the updates covering the whole weekend. There are too many conversations left hanging, plus we need to reconnect with the Bro-team. There was also a mention of pizza.

Linksys2465

Jul 18, 2020
la historia es interesante la he jugado en todas las actualizaciones que has hecho y el juego es fluido con mis bálsamos pero
En esta actualización no se registra, el juego se congela y que estoy con una computadora nueva y la señal de internet no es
Espero que solucione estos problemas.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
la historia es interesante la he jugado en todas las actualizaciones que has hecho y el juego es fluido con mis bálsamos pero
En esta actualización no se registra, el juego se congela y que estoy con una computadora nueva y la señal de internet no es
unnamed.jpg
just kidding :p:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: Sativa-29

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
the story is interesting I have played it in all the updates you have done and the game is fluid with my balms but
In this update it does not register, the game freezes and I am with a new computer and the internet signal is not
Hope it fixes these problems.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No hablo español utilicé un traductor para esto lo siento si no tiene sentido.

Es posible que desee probar una nueva descarga y utilizar la versión oficial. Es posible que haya utilizado una versión comprimida en el pasado, razón por la cual sus guardados no funcionan.

I don't speak Spanish, I used a translator for this, I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense.

You may want to try a new download and use the official version. You may have used a compressed version in the past, which is why your saves don't work.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes