Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I figure Nat as well she's higher up the totem pole than Stacy. (I know that hurts to hear but it's true) Nat's been a legit girlfriend about as long as Bailey so she's due for some lewdness at this point and movies are always a good time to get frisky :devilish:
More Nat is always a good thing.

I was really hoping the MC would have cracked some comment when Nat said he just missed Harp. Through probably wouldn't have been appropriate

Reactions: Call190Now

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I mean, Loco already has an army of clones at his back and call, how are we sure that he was the first to discover that technology? Maybe one of them is a clone of the other?

Dunno, just really bored right now, so this is a welcomed distraction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmIReal

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So, if everyone was interviewed it will be interesting to see what Jamie says about the harem situation
Like I said before I would be happy if the next update is just the MC watching all the interviews. I am very interested in what they all have to say, that and it would be a cool way to see a lot of the characters that were not in the last 3 updates. I have to admit I was disappointed that we only got teased with Zoe in the last update. I know we have a good idea what they will all say, but I am interested in them all. That and the fact that BD indicated that some of the things in the next few updates will be things that are part of the Week 1 rework. Just like in the last update where it was indicated that Stacy and the MC had the talk about being possibly related even though we never saw that scene.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now that I am thinking about the interviews even more. I wonder if this will have an impact on Millie's opinion of the MC. I mean if my daughter was dating someone like the MC I might be concerned too, but after hearing what he did for Kimmy that could change my opinion of him a little too. Just imagine all the other stories the rest of the girls will add too. Like if Veronica and Vanessa gave interviews as well for what he did for Nathan. How he helped Penny feel better about who she is. Helping Bailey realize it is ok to go after Rainn. Standing up for Liz and Zoe to Charles about Liz joining the team. Even Lauren can chime in stating that he helped her go after her dream too. So many good stories that could be shared from the people at the school. I just wonder if Willow was interviewed and if the story about them reconnecting as long lost brother and sister will be out there as well. Don't forget the MC helped her out too with her sleep walking issues.

Man this is why I love this game it makes me think about all the possibilities with the story not just what can happen with all the sexy girls in the game. Oh the 12th-14th can't come fast enough.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Now that I am thinking about the interviews even more. I wonder if this will have an impact on Millie's opinion of the MC. I mean if my daughter was dating someone like the MC I might be concerned too, but after hearing what he did for Kimmy that could change my opinion of him a little too. Just imagine all the other stories the rest of the girls will add too. Like if Veronica and Vanessa gave interviews as well for what he did for Nathan. How he helped Penny feel better about who she is. Helping Bailey realize it is ok to go after Rainn. Standing up for Liz and Zoe to Charles about Liz joining the team. Even Lauren can chime in stating that he helped her go after her dream too. So many good stories that could be shared from the people at the school. I just wonder if Willow was interviewed and if the story about them reconnecting as long lost brother and sister will be out there as well. Don't forget the MC helped her out too with her sleep walking issues.

Man this is why I love this game it makes me think about all the possibilities with the story not just what can happen with all the sexy girls in the game. Oh the 12th-14th can't come fast enough.
i hope they interviewed the old nurse so she can tell everyone what a gentle lover he is

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes