Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Like I said before I would be happy if the next update is just the MC watching all the interviews. I am very interested in what they all have to say, that and it would be a cool way to see a lot of the characters that were not in the last 3 updates. I have to admit I was disappointed that we only got teased with Zoe in the last update. I know we have a good idea what they will all say, but I am interested in them all. That and the fact that BD indicated that some of the things in the next few updates will be things that are part of the Week 1 rework. Just like in the last update where it was indicated that Stacy and the MC had the talk about being possibly related even though we never saw that scene.
I would find that incredibly frustrating. If that happens it just feels like we're treading water and not making any progress. It would be a fluff piece to keep the masses quiet while nothing really happens. At least that's how I'd see it. I mean what are they going to say? The MC's a good guy and it wasn't his fault? duh. There are more important topics and things to move on to, like a couple conversations few a couple of mothers, all the stuff he was supposed to talk to Harp about. A few dates. Unless they reveal information about the characters like Kimmy's one did, they just pointless feel good time wastes while the real story gets ignored.

Don't missunderstand, I enjoyed the first ones, but another updated wasted on that would be a wasted update imo.

Reactions: cakeny

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would find that incredibly frustrating. If that happens it just feels like we're treading water and not making any progress. It would be a fluff piece to keep the masses quiet while nothing really happens. At least that's how I'd see it. I mean what are they going to say? The MC's a good guy and it wasn't his fault? duh. There are more important topics and things to move on to, like a couple conversations few a couple of mothers, all the stuff he was supposed to talk to Harp about. A few dates. Unless they reveal information about the characters like Kimmy's one did, they just pointless feel good time wastes while the real story gets ignored.

Don't missunderstand, I enjoyed the first ones, but another updated wasted on that would be a wasted update imo.
Well it would be great if we could have the interviews as a sort of extra menu features outside of the game and see them, without interfering with the game. Unfortunately producing them costs time though however you introduce them into the game, so will take away from other things.

I suspect we will mainly get highlights of what was said in them except one or two will be directly addressed for example in that talk with Belle, where they will have impact on rest of game and maybe a red herring or two to not make it too easy for us tin-foilers. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

Well it would be great if we could have the interviews as a sort of extra menu features outside of the game and see them, without interfering with the game. Unfortunately producing them costs time though however you introduce them into the game, so will take away from other things.

I suspect we will mainly get highlights of what was said in them except one or two will be directly addressed for example in that talk with Belle, where they will have impact of rest of games and maybe a red herring or two to not make it too easy for us tin-foilers.

With BD dealing with covid right now it would be better for him doing something with interviews versus trying to come up with more elaborate images and also and comments from each of the characters involved. I would much rather have him taking it easy while dealing with the virus then having him over work himself.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Maybe a strange question but is it possible to ditch Jamie at some point? I don't like it when a game start with the MC already in a relationship. Because then the only way you can pursuit other girl is cheating.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Maybe a strange question but is it possible to ditch Jamie at some point? I don't like it when a game start with the MC already in a relationship. Because then the only way you can pursuit other girl is cheating.
No you cant break-up with Jamie. Jamie and Shauna are the only girls that are unavoidable, but dont worry that will not have any negative influence on you being able to explore other relationships, this is a full blown harem game after all.

Reactions: icesun

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No. And there is a non cheating route to the harem but you have to be good for a bit. For all details the faq in op does a pretty good job I believe

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hell, I don't even know if I could remain faithful in real life with a Shauna standing in front of me, haha.
I didn't :) my Canon playthrough I did Alexis Rachael and Shauna. In real life i have to say it would be really hard to refuse any of the three, no matter how great Jamie is, for me.

Reactions: thorin0815

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Who is the one character not currently at the house you want to see show up in the next update and why?

I was thinking Wendy I really want to see the MC her and Cedey have that family reunion. Other options for me are Liz or Bailey.
I think it would be Wendy, but I can see liz as Jaime, Willow/Cedar and MC are there and she's basically alone now at cedar's old place, so it's move in time

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So there is no way to avoid Jamie? I prefer Shauna only.
Nope, she is important also to the story line and having to optionally remove her would make so much extra work for the Dev that game progress would likely be halved, so it is either accept Jamie is there and beloved by the MC of this game or go to another game that does allow you that choice.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Who is the one character not currently at the house you want to see show up in the next update and why?

I was thinking Wendy I really want to see the MC her and Cedey have that family reunion. Other options for me are Liz or Bailey.
Bailey need not say anymore or Alexis because its ALEXIS

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nope, she is important also to the story line and having to optionally remove her would make so much extra work for the Dev that game progress would likely be halved, so it is either accept Jamie is there and beloved by the MC of this game or go to another game that does allow you that choice.
Exactly 100%

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Jamie is the true MC of the game :LOL:

The dude you play is just a drone to do her bidding so she can get off watching it have sex with others.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes