Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You get both here LocoGringo78 has the tin foil hat shit covered The Twins and I make the Kool-Aid:devilish:

The Twins: Don't forget the popcorn!
Sorry girls last time I had your popcorn I was not the same for days. Maybe it was the Kool-Aid or both. I think I was told I got abducted that day and was brain washed or something.

Ah who am I kidding pass me a bucket of popcorn. WVM is more fun with popcorn and Kool-Aid.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What is happening today, where is all this Jamie hate coming from. Don't hate the Queen of the Harem. She is one of the best characters in the game. I like her even more now that she is corrupting Shauna and how they want to go on a field trip Fun times can't wait for that update.

All Hail Queen Jamie, the Harem Queen of WVM.
To me she's mostly just that cute chick that keeps The GCoLaH warm, ready and in working condition until Bailey needs to use it again.....Sorry not sorry

But we've had this discussion before months ago....it was the closest thing we've ever had to a fight lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To me she's mostly just that cute chick that keeps The GCoLaH warm, ready and in working condition until Bailey needs to use it again.....Sorry not sorry

But we've had this discussion before months ago....it was the closest thing we've ever had to a fight lol

Our Queen opened her arms and accepted the Goddess Bailey and for that she will forever be treated with respect. She has welcomed in so many other beautiful women as well and more to come in the future. Hopefully our Queen will assist in bringing joy to the redheaded goddess Stacy as well, she needs a little bit of that GCoLaH too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Krypt Angel

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
This is like how Gollum and Smeagol argued in LOTR before finding common ground in their "Precious". Be honest, you're both just here for The GCoLaH™ aren't you?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Maybe a strange question but is it possible to ditch Jamie at some point? I don't like it when a game start with the MC already in a relationship. Because then the only way you can pursuit other girl is cheating.
I feel kinda the same way, but not because cheating aspect. I hate being forced into relationships. Another game I played recently makes you be a manwhore sleeping with everyone around you. Took me forever to finish, because it made me quit repeatedly, but I still wanted to play through for story with the single character I was actually interested in.

Reactions: NukaCola

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I feel kinda the same way, but not because cheating aspect. I hate being forced into relationships. Another game I played recently makes you be a manwhore sleeping with everyone around you. Took me forever to finish, because it made me quit repeatedly, but I still wanted to play through for story with the single character I was actually interested in.
i normally feel the same but not with Jamie shes just too good of a character letting and helping us get all the girls

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I have not done a question of the day in a while so here is one. Why do you think Stacy was sent to WVM a year early?

screenshot0009.png

Do you think she is actually a year younger than the MC or is it possible she was supposed to have a gap year before college, or maybe something different altogether? Personally I think is has something to do with Heart for Hope, I still think Margaret is one of the other controlling members and she is the M in WVM. The only thing that may cause concern is Stacy is in the house so unless Belle has not seen her there yet you would think she would know about Stacy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok I have not done a question of the day in a while so here is one. Why do you think Stacy was sent to WVM a year early?

View attachment 888087

Do you think she is actually a year younger than the MC or is it possible she was supposed to have a gap year before college, or maybe something different altogether? Personally I think is has something to do with Heart for Hope, I still think Margaret is one of the other controlling members and she is the M in WVM. The only thing that may cause concern is Stacy is in the house so unless Belle has not seen her there yet you would think she would know about Stacy.
thats pretty much what i had thought if you remember us talking about what the WVM meant

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

View attachment 888087

My original train of thought back when BD was still dangling the sister carrot over our heads was she got sent a year sooner because the the news that the MC was going to be there this year. Now that that's not a thing tho her grandmother being the M makes the most sense tho it doesn't fully explain bumping up the time table. As far as Belle foes fi Margaret is is indeed part of HoH it's possible she was keeping Stacy in the dark about her work for whatever reason and told Belle not to make a big thing out of it if/when she met her.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

screenshot0009.png
screenshot0009.png

I'm thinking that she is 1 of 4 witches that is over 300 years old the other 3 are the ladies with the initials of WVM :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 888087

I still don't think that WVM stands for the trio's names, it's just a coincidence. I'm sure they implied that they had only taken over the school relatively recently, and I think it unlikely that they would rename it like that. Especially if them being in charge is supposed to be a secret; "OK students, our school is now changing its name to WVM. What does WVM stand for? We can't tell you that."

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I still don't think that WVM stands for the trio's names, it's just a coincidence. I'm sure they implied that they had only taken over the school relatively recently, and I think it unlikely that they would rename it like that. Especially if them being in charge is supposed to be a secret; "OK students, our school is now changing its name to WVM. What does WVM stand for? We can't tell you that."
Tbh I kinda agree with you...it seems strange for the 3 shadow figures to take over the college and then do the opposite of it and basically announce it...change the name of the college in their initials...seems counter productive..I mean if you want to be a shadow figure ..you don't do changes that might attract attention ..right?
EDIT : opposite of shadow I mean

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

View attachment 888087

What if, we literally can't LEGALLY touch Stacy quite yet, under the understanding of the above, she's not 18 yet.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What if, we literally can't LEGALLY touch Stacy quite yet, under the understanding of the above, she's not 18 yet.
interesting...but I have not seen any evidence of her skipping classes....years I mean...so..I'm not sure what to make of your theory :p

Reactions: Pizzapockets

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
interesting...but I have not seen any evidence of her skipping classes....years I mean...so..I'm not sure what to make of your theory :p
She's there a year early, most people enter post secondary, aka college/university at 18, UNLESS everyone else is 19 when they start at WVM, which sounds weird, then starting a year early would make her 17, but I am assuming she'll turn soon under this premise. The only other thing that would make sense is she lost a year of school, maybe dealing with why her mom isn't around anymore, and she got bumped to go to WVM now.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes