KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Who is the one character not currently at the house you want to see show up in the next update and why?

I was thinking Wendy I really want to see the MC her and Cedey have that family reunion. Other options for me are Liz or Bailey.
The characters I want and the characters we need are two different things. Obviously I would want Veronica, with a side of Ruby and maybe a light sprinkling of Penny on top.

We'll probably see Mabel first, but what we NEED is to see the Wendy/Cedey moment.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Nope, she is important also to the story line and having to optionally remove her would make so much extra work for the Dev that game progress would likely be halved, so it is either accept Jamie is there and beloved by the MC of this game or go to another game that does allow you that choice.
Can you be meant to her as least? maybe have her fuck with that black dude?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What is happening today, where is all this Jamie hate coming from. Don't hate the Queen of the Harem. She is one of the best characters in the game. I like her even more now that she is corrupting Shauna and how they want to go on a field trip Fun times can't wait for that update.

All Hail Queen Jamie, the Harem Queen of WVM.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes