The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hearts of Hope (is it "of" or "for"? I always forget that), I joke about it by calling them differente names, I think I have used Pancreas for Peace before. My bad, I found it funny.
It just came off as a bit misplaced since you were coming off serious for the rest of it lol at least that's what threw me off about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dazzier31

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If Charles gets replaced, any thoughts on who the next President will be? Obviously someone in Willa and Valerie's inner circle, so my money is on Veronica. First order of business, introduce a Clause that MC is exempt from the rule against any Staff/Student fraternization. And by fraternization, I really mean fornication.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
If Charles gets replaced, any thoughts on who the next President will be? Obviously someone in Willa and Valerie's inner circle, so my money is on Veronica. First order of business, introduce a Clause that MC is exempt from the rule against any Staff/Student fraternization. And by fraternization, I really mean fornication.
You know, now that you bring it up it made me curious, what options do we have? Three possible choices: someone from the faculty like you said, a new character... or Katie, maybe that's her goal? take Charles's place? And since MC is the new star of the college, she figured that being "nice" to us meant that we would be more likely to support her?

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I should be Lauren to replace him. I just can't see anyone else take that role. Plus I really don't think it makes sense for Veronica to take that role and then another teacher is then needed.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just some images i liked and a little commentary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am a foot person. It's just that everytime Katie shows up I feel the need to run in the opposite direction. Thanks, Ruby for saving the day though.

I'm seriously beginning to think Ruby has some kind of superpower, considering how many times she's seen MC naked. She's probably wandering around the campus, walking her dogs, bored and bemused at how everyone (including her sister) is so eager to trip and fall on MC's dick.

I get that she has a wonky eye, but c'mon.

Or maybe she's the Agent Fury of this game. Showing up when the MC needs her, then disappearing in the shadows again.

Reactions: Hordragg

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I am a foot person. It's just that everytime Katie shows up I feel the need to run in the opposite direction. Thanks, Ruby for saving the day though.

I'm seriously beginning to think Ruby has some kind of superpower, considering how many times she's seen MC naked. She's probably wandering around the campus, walking her dogs, bored and bemused at how everyone (including her sister) is so eager to trip and fall on MC's dick.

I get that she has a wonky eye, but c'mon.

Or maybe she's the Agent Fury of this game. Showing up when the MC needs her, then disappearing in the shadows again.
Ruby has a wonky eye!?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You know, now that you bring it up it made me curious, what options do we have? Three possible choices: someone from the faculty like you said, a new character... or Katie, maybe that's her goal? take Charles's place? And since MC is the new star of the college, she figured that being "nice" to us meant that we would be more likely to support her?
I had my suspicions about Katie from the start. Unless her motivations are made clear, she remains off my "To Do" list. I didn't think it was possible, but I literally cringed every single time she came on to MC.
I should be Lauren to replace him. I just can't see anyone else take that role. Plus I really don't think it makes sense for Veronica to take that role and then another teacher is then needed.
I dunno, Vee took time off because she was tired of Charles' shit, so classes were canceled anyway. It's not like they spent much time in class (or paid much attention) so I don't think losing Vee as a teacher but gaining her as a President and potential ally, would hurt. Lauren could take over her class. She already stated that, as Charles' right hand woman, she felt relieved, but also overwhelmed whenever Charles skipped town. Maybe a demotion to teacher is just the break she needs. That way, she also has more time to concentrate on her secondary career as a therapist.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Unless that got fixed in the Week 1 rework, yes.
Since I don't think the rework has happened yet, I guess I'm just blind! I somehow never noticed that about her.
Which is odd - redheads get more attention from me typically, so it's weird how I just... Didn't notice.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Since I don't think the rework has happened yet, I guess I'm just blind! I somehow never noticed that about her.
Which is odd - redheads get more attention from me typically, so it's weird how I just... Didn't notice.
Replay until you get to the scene where MC buys the stuffed animals for Shauna and Jamie, it comes up in MC's inner thoughts.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
like TS it's explicitly referenced in the MC's inner monologue. The actual wonkiness is super subtle and a bit hard to spot unless you look close...her right eye (if memory serves) is wandering upwards a bit as there is more sclera exposed at the bottom of one eye than the other

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
like TS it's explicitly referenced in the MC's inner monologue. The actual wonkiness is super subtle and a bit hard to spot unless you look close...her right eye (if memory serves) is wandering upwards a bit as there is more sclera exposed at the bottom of one eye than the other
Huh. Look at me, always learning something new about the game. Man, what a world. If anything it only makes her more endearing.
Also, I'm thinking that Charles' replacement might end up being Rachael. Imagine that. Would it be too much for her workload? Possibly. But it further increases her hold over the MC's future, and to be honest, I figure at some point Rachael might end up being the villain.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Plus I really don't think it makes sense for Veronica to take that role and then another teacher is then needed.
She wouldn't want to take on the role anyway. Lauren runs the place when Charles is away so she's the most qualified.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well they did change from the nukes to the stars so it is possible that they also change the name of the school. We also have no defined time-line as to when they took over the school. Just saying that the evidence is lining up for WVM, and it is also odd that BD never said what WVM stands for.
the nukes was a nickname the team got called cause they bombed every game

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes