KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Since I don't think the rework has happened yet, I guess I'm just blind! I somehow never noticed that about her.
Which is odd - redheads get more attention from me typically, so it's weird how I just... Didn't notice.
It's... easy to get distracted. There's a reason why the phrase "Eyes up here!" entered popular lexicon.

But C'mon Ruby!

Look down.

Now look back up.

Now look back down. I bet even you are distracted by now.

Reactions: Brovalon

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
like TS it's explicitly referenced in the MC's inner monologue. The actual wonkiness is super subtle and a bit hard to spot unless you look close...her right eye (if memory serves) is wandering upwards a bit as there is more sclera exposed at the bottom of one eye than the other
Her eyes are like mine but not as severe as mine. I wonder if her eyes get worse when she's tired, mine do. I'll have to play again and see if I can see if her eyes get worse at night (like after the MC runs into her during the second streak).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I feel kinda the same way, but not because cheating aspect. I hate being forced into relationships. Another game I played recently makes you be a manwhore sleeping with everyone around you. Took me forever to finish, because it made me quit repeatedly, but I still wanted to play through for story with the single character I was actually interested in.
I'm curious. What other game are you talking about? I quit several game because of that exact reason

CptCalicoJack

Aug 29, 2020
Is anybody else having problems with the Katie route? Every time I watch the Katie scenes, my game crashes, with no traceback log.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Loco is it actually going to be day 8 part 3 or will it actually be the start of day 9
I can't be 100% certain but based on how things have progressed I feel there is a day 8 part 3 and a few others after that for day 8. I have no facts to back that up but it was early in the morning when the MC was released from prison, so I do not expect him to see through the rest of the day.

Last edited:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I can't be 100% certain but based on how things have progressed I feel there is a day 8 part 3 and a few others after that for day 8. I have no facts to back that up but it was early in the morning when the MC was released from prison, so I do not expect him to see through the rest of the day.
Yeah that is what is really hard to figure out time wise. Thanks for the response

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well they did change from the nukes to the stars so it is possible that they also change the name of the school. We also have no defined time-line as to when they took over the school. Just saying that the evidence is lining up for WVM, and it is also odd that BD never said what WVM stands for.
It doesn't really matter when they took over the school, the question is if they took it over (and thus had to rename it for it to be named after them) or founded it, and from what we know it was the former. The bigger thing though is still that if they are secret shadowy figures that nobody knows about, why on earth would they name the school after themselves? Sure, we don't know what it stands for but this theory requires that nobody in-universe knows what it stands for either. That just seems ridiculously improbable to me.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, I believe it's the same scenario as Day 5 where after Zoe's party that night's events carried over past midnight into Day 6 with MC hanging out with Penelope before taking Natalie home and then going home himself.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Her eyes are like mine but not as severe as mine. I wonder if her eyes get worse when she's tired, mine do. I'll have to play again and see if I can see if her eyes get worse at night (like after the MC runs into her during the second streak).
I don't think it was meant to be a defined character trait but rather it was a mistake on BD's part in that particular render and he wrote in a joke to poke fun at himself.....he does that a lot.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes