AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Question for the day and this one is a big one for sure.

Who stole Penny's Sweater and why?
screenshot0010.png
screenshot0010.png

Now I would like to think this was the work of Jamie. She could have wanted to she if she could escalate things with Penny, but that seems unlikely. So I am going to go with BD forgot it or a mystery person.
I'm thinking it was the MC playing a trick and its in the lights. :D

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 890759

Now I would like to think this was the work of Jamie. She could have wanted to she if she could escalate things with Penny, but that seems unlikely. So I am going to go with BD forgot it or a mystery person.
I have been wondering about that. It seems like a minor thing but even a minor thing like that feels like it wants a conclusion, whether that is something mundane like a janitor finding it and taking it to lost and found, or a whole subplot involving a pervert who is stealing clothes from the girls.
"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there."
- Anton Chekhov

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

View attachment 890759

If Penny had a girlfriend, she'd be my prime suspect. GFs are notorious for stealing sweaters. Maybe another girl has a crush on Penny?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
In that he gave her a wonky eye by accident for that scene or he forgot to add it for the other scenes?
I've always understood the eye thing with ruby was a one time mistake and the MC's inner thoughts were BD poking fun at himself (if that wasn't the case he can feel free to correct me :)).

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I've always understood the eye thing with ruby was a one time mistake and the MC's inner thoughts were BD poking fun at himself (if that wasn't the case he can feel free to correct me :)).
I personally would like it if he kept that little detail in. Like Krynh said, it makes all the characters a bit more unique. Like that one scene where Bailey wore glasses. It was just one scene, and it has never been mentioned since, but it made her just that little bit more interesting, ya know? (Except you're All Bailey, All the time, so I'm probably preaching to the wrong person.)

Long story short, girls with glasses are hot. Kinda bummed Penny ditched the glasses.

Come to think of it, Ruby mentioned she wears glasses sometimes. Fingers crossed we get a scene where we actually get to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I personally would like it if he kept that little detail in. Like Krynh said, it makes all the characters a bit more unique. Like that one scene where Bailey wore glasses. It was just one scene, and it has never been mentioned since, but it made her just that little bit more interesting, ya know? (Except you're All Bailey, All the time, so I'm probably preaching to the wrong person.)

Long story short, girls with glasses are hot. Kinda bummed Penny ditched the glasses.

Come to think of it, Ruby mentioned she wears glasses sometimes. Fingers crossed we get a scene where we actually get to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you just wanna blast her in the face while she wearing glasses

Reactions: dud12340
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes