Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
MC needs to ask Jamie and Shauna for a full body massage with a happy ending when he wakes up.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The game has some action with Margaret (Stacy's grandmother)???
The game guide indicates which characters have a lewd scene. Day 8 part 1 had no lewd content and Day 8 part 2 had 1 scene (Jamie/Shauna/MC) the guide has not been update yet with those changes. There is a recently found issue triggering 2 scenes we are in the process of testing them to update a solution for Jasmine to get the kiss and Rachael for a non cheat path sex in the car.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry after having oral surgery I have not been posting much lately. I have been focusing on healing so my time here has been limited.

With that said let's try to get some conversations going today. Do you think we will hear more about the 4 guys that got hurt? I am curious what happened to Ryker for sure. Ryker does seem like the most potential damage since they kinda hid the facts from the MC that he was rushed to the hospital right away. Now don't got me wrong I am not a fan of Ryker at all but I really hope there is no serious damage done to him that may cause mental issues for the MC down the road. Due to the fact that the MC seems to care about everyone, I know he says Ryker got what he deserved but I think that could eat him up if some serious damage was done. It seems pretty clear Kenji broke his leg, but what about Gorg and the unnamed bouncer guy?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry after having oral surgery I have not been posting much lately. I have been focusing on healing so my time here has been limited.

With that said let's try to get some conversations going today. Do you think we will hear more about the 4 guys that got hurt? I am curious what happened to Ryker for sure. Ryker does seem like the most potential damage since they kinda hid the facts from the MC that he was rushed to the hospital right away. Now don't got me wrong I am not a fan of Ryker at all but I really hope there is no serious damage done to him that may cause mental issues for the MC down the road. Due to the fact that the MC seems to care about everyone, I know he says Ryker got what he deserved but I think that could eat him up if some serious damage was done. It seems pretty clear Kenji broke his leg, but what about Gorg and the unnamed bouncer guy?
I'm not gonna shed a tear for any of those people.
And I think MC will get past it fast since I hope he will think "they would have hurt people I love really bad can't forgive them because of that"
That's my reasoning to which I doubt it will eat up MC .

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And I think MC will get past it fast since I hope he will think "they would have hurt people I love really bad can't forgive them because of that"
Yeah, I don't want the MC to start "crying" over the fact that the people who assaulted him, his biomom, and some random dude in a hoodie are injured. I don't want a reconciliation with Kenji, on the fence about Damian, and the rest can all go to hell. Sure the MC can express remorse for how it went but I hope that's all. I understand the MC is a nice guy but that's too far.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I don't want the MC to start "crying" over the fact that the people who assaulted him, his biomom, and some random dude in a hoodie are injured. I don't want a reconciliation with Kenji, on the fence about Damian, and the rest can all go to hell. Sure the MC can express remorse for how it went but I hope that's all. I understand the MC is a nice guy but that's too far.
agree 110%

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I think yer vastly overestimating his the MC's altruism. He cares about his friends and family to the Nth degree and he's is willing to give those outside that circle the benefit of the doubt if they show him they deserve it but ryker fits neither of those criteria after seemingly being prepared to bash Harps skull in and punching our mom in the face with a smile.

Truth be told I'm sick of the drama as it is I don't want the MC becoming riddled with guilt and prolonging it any further. I just want my happy fuck fest back

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think yer vastly overestimating his the MC's altruism. He cares about his friends and family to the Nth degree and he's is willing to give those outside that circle the benefit of the doubt if they show him they deserve it but ryker fits neither of those criteria after seemingly being prepared to bash Harps skull in and punching our mom in the face with a smile.

Truth be told I'm sick of the drama as it is I don't want the MC becoming riddled with guilt and prolonging it any further. I just want my happy fuck fest back
also true also I can agree 110%

Reactions: MrFriendly

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Ok, so think of it this way. What if he broke Ryker's neck and he can never walk or function as a normal person again, how would that impact someone like the MC. Yes, I understand he was protecting and defending all those people that are important to him, but will that decision have a lasting impact. Will it matter if something like this happens again in the future? That is why I am curious. If it turns out Ryker has a concussion or a broken orbital socket or something along those lines then no big deal, but a broken neck or internal brain hemorrhaging is a completely different story. I agree there is no way to make up with Ryker, Kenji or the asshat that sucker punched the MC. I feel there is more to the Damien and Gorg story so I will keep an open mind about those two. I am pretty sure the Ryker/Charles story is not over and done with and there is more to come with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WheresLucifer

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok, so think of it this way. What if he broke Ryker's neck and he can never walk or function as a normal person again, how would that impact someone like the MC. Yes, I understand he was protecting and defending all those people that are important to him, but will that decision have a lasting impact. Will it matter if something like this happens again in the future? That is why I am curious. If it turns out Ryker has a concussion or a broken orbital socket or something along those lines then no big deal, but a broken neck or internal brain hemorrhaging is a completely different story. I agree there is no way to make up with Ryker, Kenji or the asshat that sucker punched the MC. I feel there is more to the Damien and Gorg story so I will keep an open mind about those two. I am pretty sure the Ryker/Charles story is not over and done with and there is more to come with them.
no ...actually it's not ...it doesn't change nothing (from my POV) actually it does ...I would feel happy knowing he is in a wheelchair because of us.
Anyway what I'm trying to say is ...he wanted to kidnapp us and Stacy....and I have not played it for some time now...but wasn't there an implication that he will kill stacy to keep her quiet?
Again I circle back to what I said...from my POV MC will not feel guilty because he values the lifes/safety/comfort MORE than that cunt/s

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I look at it like this the MC didn't bring this to Ryker it was actually Ryker and his gang of thugs that brought this to the MC. So the MC has nothing to feel guilty about when he was defending himself and everyone else that was within the building.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I know yer a big softy it's one of the things I like most about you. I think you'd have learned by now tho that the vast majority of us are cold vindictive bastards and we prolly aren't gonna budge on our already stated opinions ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes