Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally hope that ryker kenji and most of all the waste of air Damien are gone from the vn. Unless someone is mentioning how ryker has to permanently eat through a straw or Damien is walking bowlegged since being in jail; besides that they are dead to me.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Most of you are assuming that Ryker can open his mouth enough to get something in it. I'm inclined to think that after the rage induced pounding MC gave him he is in a head brace type thing with his jaw wired shut and getting his nutrients through an IV/saline solution because they currently have him sedated.

However this is BD's story so I'm sure Rachael or Belle will inform us on Ryker's state in an update or two.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Hopefully Ryker has had to have all of his teeth removed because they were all broken and is having to gum his food for the rest of his life. :LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah don't get me wrong I don't care what happens to Ryker, my concern was the impact it could have on the MC. Don't forget he is a nice guy and does not seem to want people to get hurt. Yes Ryker is not one of his family members or a girl so he doesn't care for him like them, but knowing you hurt someone bad can have a negative impact on someone like him mentally. I know most of you could give two fucks about Ryker and his crew, but I am interested. No I don't want any reconciliation between Ryker and the MC or Kenji and the MC. I would like to hear that there is some positive from Damien since I did like him even though he seemed to use Jasmine and spied on the MC. Gorg is a wild card and I am very confused about him based on how little damage he did to the MC and that it was pointed out several times already.

I still feel there is more to the Gorg story and I am looking forward to it. I would hope we will hear something about the status of Ryker and the crew in a future update, but if we don't than I have to assume that storyline is closed and we are on to the next mystery.

aibadeahi

Aug 4, 2020
What a shame we couldn't beat the crap out of Kenji too, fucking cunt, hands down the greatest piece of garbage of the game.

My blood boils every single time he shows up.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Look every good story needs someone to cheer on and someone to boo. Without both the story would not be as good.

Sure Ryker is an asshole who punched a woman in the face because she crashed his car and not because she hit 3 of his so called friends. He says he is doing horrible things, most of which we don't have any proof is true. What if what Charles said was true and Ryker is just messing around with the MC. Sure we know he wanted to talk to the MC and he went about it in a horrible way, and he was creeping on Stacy (For that he should be punished). Yes we know he treats women as sex objects and not people, and he hit Wendy. He was not in a proper state of mind which does not give him any excuses, but it does make me question some of his actions. What if it was all just a way to haze him for joining the team, most sports and schools do that still even though they are not supposed too. Yes his actions at the bowling alley was way too far, but everything else could just be a creepy guy who is hazing the rookie to the team.

I know it's just another stupid thought by your neighborhood Loco Gringo, but what if it was a hazing that just went wrong and not some evil plot.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Look every good story needs someone to cheer on and someone to boo. Without both the story would not be as good.

Sure Ryker is an asshole who punched a woman in the face because she crashed his car and not because she hit 3 of his so called friends. He says he is doing horrible things, most of which we don't have any proof is true. What if what Charles said was true and Ryker is just messing around with the MC. Sure we know he wanted to talk to the MC and he went about it in a horrible way, and he was creeping on Stacy (For that he should be punished). Yes we know he treats women as sex objects and not people, and he hit Wendy. He was not in a proper state of mind which does not give him any excuses, but it does make me question some of his actions. What if it was all just a way to haze him for joining the team, most sports and schools do that still even though they are not supposed too. Yes his actions at the bowling alley was way too far, but everything else could just be a creepy guy who is hazing the rookie to the team.

I know it's just another stupid thought by your neighborhood Loco Gringo, but what if it was a hazing that just went wrong and not some evil plot.
Seriously?!?

Bro, just stop.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes