thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Look every good story needs someone to cheer on and someone to boo. Without both the story would not be as good.

Sure Ryker is an asshole who punched a woman in the face because she crashed his car and not because she hit 3 of his so called friends. He says he is doing horrible things, most of which we don't have any proof is true. What if what Charles said was true and Ryker is just messing around with the MC. Sure we know he wanted to talk to the MC and he went about it in a horrible way, and he was creeping on Stacy (For that he should be punished). Yes we know he treats women as sex objects and not people, and he hit Wendy. He was not in a proper state of mind which does not give him any excuses, but it does make me question some of his actions. What if it was all just a way to haze him for joining the team, most sports and schools do that still even though they are not supposed too. Yes his actions at the bowling alley was way too far, but everything else could just be a creepy guy who is hazing the rookie to the team.

I know it's just another stupid thought by your neighborhood Loco Gringo, but what if it was a hazing that just went wrong and not some evil plot.
Even the most devout people are monsters compared to you. Which planet are you really from? :LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait...is not fucking her even an option?
For me she was off the table from the moment I saw her. Once I figured out who she was it turned out to be the right decision. I still think she may have a larger role as a villain so I am not going to give her a chance until she is proven to be nothing more than another horney girl looking for that magic cock. I also still have 2 other girls that are off limits and will remain off limits until further notice Jasmine (since she was Damien's girl) Tia (I don't trust her with knowing about Charles secret shower).

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Look every good story needs someone to cheer on and someone to boo. Without both the story would not be as good.

Sure Ryker is an asshole who punched a woman in the face because she crashed his car and not because she hit 3 of his so called friends. He says he is doing horrible things, most of which we don't have any proof is true. What if what Charles said was true and Ryker is just messing around with the MC. Sure we know he wanted to talk to the MC and he went about it in a horrible way, and he was creeping on Stacy (For that he should be punished). Yes we know he treats women as sex objects and not people, and he hit Wendy. He was not in a proper state of mind which does not give him any excuses, but it does make me question some of his actions. What if it was all just a way to haze him for joining the team, most sports and schools do that still even though they are not supposed too. Yes his actions at the bowling alley was way too far, but everything else could just be a creepy guy who is hazing the rookie to the team.

I know it's just another stupid thought by your neighborhood Loco Gringo, but what if it was a hazing that just went wrong and not some evil plot.
either you are too forgiving or very gullible But Ryker is and has been an ASS hat well actually if you think about it so has every member of his family and his so called friends. they basically threatened everyone in the bowling alley and threatened to find and hurt Stacy <------ not your stacy clones but stacy herself. and then he hit Wendy after they were beating the shit out of the MC, Ayden and the ninja guy.

How could you feel anything but FUCKING disdain for Ryker and his gang of thugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You don't turn up with a baseball bat for a hazing that then goes wrong. That's just assault.
As for Gorg hopefully he's suffered a broken bone or two and is now awaiting aggravated assault charges.

I am of the opinion that beating up Ryker on day 7 was a bit soon, compared to having him skulk around in the background (without him impinging too much on events).

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and AmIReal

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

You know what fella? You got a big heart there, never let anyone tell you otherwise. Now seriously, let's review the facts:

- The guy showed up at a bowling alley looking for trouble, swinging a baseball bat with full intentions of hurting people and punched MC's mom straight in the face.

- He showed up in a house where, as far as he knew, people were already living just to make a threat to a guy who, without knowing, endangered his gambling scam (also pretty dumb, because the team already has a reputation that I'm sure most people would think that a good player can't fix, so if he started betting on WVM he could have made money on that).

- He manipulated a guy using his might-be-dying mom to keep tabs and stalk a guy whose only mistake was choosing to go to the same college as his friend.

- His first reaction after trying and failing to be knight in shining armor was to technically kidnapp the MC, and only Stacy saved his life after experiencing the results.

Dunno, doesn't scream "misunderstood" to me. And about MC regretting it... maybe, but even if it happens, the girls will make him realize that is not his fault and that whatever happened to Ryker is a consecuence of the actions that he decided to make. The guy spent a couple of days doing what I like to call "tocarle los huevos al tigre" ("playing with the tiger's balls" in english), what did he tought was gonna happen?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me she was off the table from the moment I saw her. Once I figured out who she was it turned out to be the right decision. I still think she may have a larger role as a villain so I am not going to give her a chance until she is proven to be nothing more than another horney girl looking for that magic cock. I also still have 2 other girls that are off limits and will remain off limits until further notice Jasmine (since she was Damien's girl) Tia (I don't trust her with knowing about Charles secret shower).
In these games if I have a chance to fuck someone I don't miss it. Until now she hasn't shown to be as bad as Ryker so I'll continue to have fun with her.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
In these games if I have a chance to fuck someone I don't miss it. Until now she hasn't shown to be as bad as Ryker so I'll continue to have fun with her.
Well if you tried to deny Katie after the meeting with charles and her she went well lets say bat crap crazy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think yer vastly overestimating his the MC's altruism. He cares about his friends and family to the Nth degree and he's is willing to give those outside that circle the benefit of the doubt if they show him they deserve it but ryker fits neither of those criteria after seemingly being prepared to bash Harps skull in and punching our mom in the face with a smile.

Truth be told I'm sick of the drama as it is I don't want the MC becoming riddled with guilt and prolonging it any further. I just want my happy fuck fest back
I don't mind drama like we have with Liz and Millie, that's a natural part of what he's got going on, it's not like I want it to be all sex all the time or anything. It's just Ryker coming out of nowhere I don't like.

Reactions: cakeny and AmIReal

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
If I've learned anything while playing this game it's that the hot women are always good and righteous. Kimmy and Willow were bitches when you first met them but they turned out to be awesome. Rachel and Belle both seemed shady as fuck to me at first but they seem good now. I was expecting the female cop to turn out to be crooked until she revealed that she's Veronica's mom. I say give Katie a chance!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have to say that Braindrop doing a great job (y) so far. (Yeah, I haven't check day 8 yet. I have feeling I will wait until BD compete day 8. I have no problem waiting.) However, do we expect a reasonable smooth story. Not for me... However what I did like that BD has done is to mix the social environment with multiple unique characters in the game. Of course there gotta be someone who may be beyond than we can imagine like Ryker and how WVM been doing in the last year or two when Ryker was a "student". There usually corrupted individual who may step over the line too far over MC. Yes, I seems to feel how similar MC compare to myself. I would be nice to majority of people. Even if they may be incorrect or rude, I usually be reasonable.

I have to say that BD did a great job helping to develop dramas in this forum with multiple discussion. I cannot say that is good or bad. I would have to say it becoming very interesting to see how we react to each other in the debate and discussion. I am sure BD does great job teasing LocoGringo78 with screenshots as his response to few of LocoGringo78 messages. :cool:

Overall, I sure hope BD and his GF are going well with COVID-19 recovery. Hope that BD's grandfather is going well and have not contacted the COVID-19.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14 and AmIReal

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dam i log on and check recent notices ... and get a notice from 4 pages ago as most recent ?? jeeezzz

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes