BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Kidnapping usually does end with murder, is what I've read. It's not really feasible to just let someone go.
I agree...small number of cases were it doesn't and it's usually when the kidnappers identity is protected which in this case it would not have been so...ya...agre110%

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree...small number of cases were it doesn't and it's usually when the kidnappers identity is protected which in this case it would not have been so...ya...agre110%
Well whether would have gone that far or not, Ryker is an asshole anyway and not just misunderstood. He may well have a drugs problem, but just the fact he has a gambling ring, corrupted Damien and his all around behavior (not even talking about Vanessa's story about her husband and Charles might be connected). Well that alone is already enough to have doubts about him.

Besides even if you could forgive the Wendy thing because of the car, well Harper was unforgivable, only MC's action saved her from a potential killing blow in the face and at least needing serious cosmetic surgery for possibly years. Now he may have been misunderstood in past and had have some issues, the kind of person he has become is an asshole though.

mjzeigle

Nov 30, 2018
I think it is a valid question to wonder how Laying the Smack Down on Ryker's Candy Ass could effect MC in the future. Knowing his past with an abusive father and protecting Shawna from bullying, I wonder if he may feel like he was close to becoming the type of person he hates the most. Even though he was protecting the ones he loves, that he may be conflicted that when he tried to make Ryker part of the sidewalk that he may feel that he went too far.

Reactions: Call190Now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think it is a valid question to wonder how Laying the Smack Down on Ryker's Candy Ass could effect MC in the future. Knowing his past with an abusive father and protecting Shawna from bullying, I wonder if he may feel like he was close to becoming the type of person he hates the most. Even though he was protecting the ones he loves, that he may be conflicted that when he tried to make Ryker part of the sidewalk that he may feel that he went too far.
It might make him wonder about controlling his anger, then again that is something he should be having sessions about with Lauren anyway. To me though he did not went too far there if considering the provocations he had, him loosing it was not abnormal even if might be scary to him. Well that is what Lauren is there for, to help him with. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If so I hope that's a choice, I personally want no part in self doubt. Damien ryker and kenji deserve a helluva lot worse and my mc will lose no sleep over them assholes if I have any say in it. No tear at their funeral only piss on their graves in lieu of flowers.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If it were up to me, those assholes' names would never have to be mentioned again. Admittedly, some stories get better through antagonists, but I think in WVM they simply take too much of the focus of our girls' stories.

Reactions: cakeny and DA22

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think in this case the mc shouldn't really have any reasons to doubt himself, his father from what we currently know was being abusive to people that weren't doing anything bad to him. The mc was attacked by multiple people that were trying to hurt him and his family and friends, he even sees Ryker punch his mom. Anyone in his place would've done the same thing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If it were up to me, those assholes' names would never have to be mentioned again. Admittedly, some stories get better through antagonists, but I think in WVM they simply take too much of the focus of our girls' stories.
Yeah that's kind of my thoughts. I will respect bd and what he chooses to do, but I prefer they would only be a line or two of dialogue from here on out, personally.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Play since the beginning, some girls are very hot but some are not for my taste, do someone have the same ?
i would say about 95 percent of the babes in this game are hot and very fuckable ... about 3 percent are ok and still fuckable ... and 2 percent are no thank you

• Haha
Reactions: WheresLucifer

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's scary to think of where that could've gone. Also it wouldn't have been only Stacy that got hurt it would've been everyone within the house. BTW does he know where the new house is was Damian able to follow us their?
According to the conversation you have with Damien after his deceit is revealed Ryker told him he wouldn't have to follow you anymore cuz they were moving on to other things. So assuming that is true then no he shouldn't know where we live now since that convo was before we moved to our latest house. Of course he could have been lying so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: csmk14 and AmIReal

locodeep

May 27, 2018
*** UPDATED 2020-OCT-12 ***

Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-8 v0.8.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que ir al menú Preferences.

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-8 v0.8.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.
Cuando estará la actualización de la traducción al 8.2
when will to update of translate to spanish 8.2

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes