Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question does anyone know how many more parts are left for day 8 to be completed? Maybe a question asked and answered already and I'm to blind to see it. Also nobody posted BD new post I got saw it on my email.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I've been focused on working on WVM and I haven't had much to share but I don't want to be completely silent so this is just a short post going over the schedule and some personal life updates.

October was very shaky with a ton of moving dates and I really want November to be a return to consistency and I have confidence that it will be. Work on the next release has gone very well so far and I don't expect to have any delays.

Release schedule for November:
Nov 14th - First monthly release for tier 4
Nov 19th - Tier 3 gets access to that update
Nov 24th-26th - Secondly monthly release for tier 2/3/4
Nov 30th - Tier 1 gets access to that update

Due to the delays last month this schedule is a bit different than the norm to make up for it and December should have a regular release schedule.
I do expect this first release to be out later in the day, likely around 8pm EST.

Other things schedule for November:

Client polls will start back up this coming Monday

I still plan to release some Halloween renders at some point.
(It might seem silly to do this as we're already 10 days past Halloween but I bought some assets so I might as well make use of them. )

A day in the life of Harper and Natalie is still being worked on.
It's currently mainly being worked on between scenes as I've been focused on the main game for now but I do expect it to be out this month.

Other stuff:

I'm feeling much better than before, Covid kicked my ass a bit and I still have some of the long lasting symptoms like fatigue but overall I feel way better and the same goes for my gf.

I'm still parting out everything for my third pc build, I hope to get everything I need for it as soon as possible but I don't intend to build it this month as it would likely take a few days to get everything set up and I want to solely focus on WVM right now.
(This PC will be mainly for working on the week 1 version of the game. After I'm finished with that it will be used to make monthly render sets as well as variant renders which will help a ton in the future.)

I think that's it. It's been a very boring few weeks as I haven't left my house at all.
I hope all of you guys are doing well and I'll talk to you all very soon.
Love you guys <3

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Question does anyone know how many more parts are left for day 8 to be completed? Maybe a question asked and answered already and I'm to blind to see it. Also nobody posted BD new post I got saw it on my email.
far as I know BD hasn't given a definitive answer how many parts 8 will be.....tho the average is usually 5-6 so i'd expect at least that I guess

Reactions: Reniere

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I've been focused on working on WVM and I haven't had much to share but I don't want to be completely silent so this is just a short post going over the schedule and some personal life updates.

October was very shaky with a ton of moving dates and I really want November to be a return to consistency and I have confidence that it will be. Work on the next release has gone very well so far and I don't expect to have any delays.

Due to the delays last month this schedule is a bit different than the norm to make up for it and December should have a regular release schedule.
I do expect this first release to be out later in the day, likely around 8pm EST.

(It might seem silly to do this as we're already 10 days past Halloween but I bought some assets so I might as well make use of them. )

It's currently mainly being worked on between scenes as I've been focused on the main game for now but I do expect it to be out this month.

Other stuff:

I'm feeling much better than before, Covid kicked my ass a bit and I still have some of the long lasting symptoms like fatigue but overall I feel way better and the same goes for my gf.

I'm still parting out everything for my third pc build, I hope to get everything I need for it as soon as possible but I don't intend to build it this month as it would likely take a few days to get everything set up and I want to solely focus on WVM right now.
(This PC will be mainly for working on the week 1 version of the game. After I'm finished with that it will be used to make monthly render sets as well as variant renders which will help a ton in the future.)

I think that's it. It's been a very boring few weeks as I haven't left my house at all.
Love you guys <3
So happy to hear you and your girl are feeling better BD!!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Other stuff:

Love you guys <3
Thank you so much for posting that here!

Reactions: Lord_von_Bern
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes