Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think it was just one person but like I've experienced myself when a group of posters say stop etc it can seem disheartening, I'm just an asshole compared to Loco.
LocoGringo78 is someone I enjoy debating with... the day we totally agree I expect flying bacon errrr I mean flying pigs

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I don't think it was just one person but like I've experienced myself when a group of posters say stop etc it can seem disheartening, I'm just an asshole compared to Loco.
@LocoGringo78 is someone I enjoy debating with... the day we totally agree I expect flying bacon errrr I mean flying pigs

Yeah it was too many at one time for him I hope he is doing good while he is taking the time off from here just hope and wish he gets back here ASAP. This crazy thread just hasn't been the same without his wild conspiracy theories. :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LocoGringo78 is someone I enjoy debating with... the day we totally agree I expect flying bacon errrr I mean flying pigs
well while its true you can be an asshole ... your still ok .. :ROFLMAO:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If anyone should offer himself up as a tribute, it should be me. I think I'm the one who caused this shitstorm in the first place. I'm the one who told him to just stop. This one's on me and I take full responsibility.

Sorry it had to played be out all public like this.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If anyone should offer himself up as a tribute, it should be me. I think I'm the one who caused this shitstorm in the first place. I'm the one who told him to just stop. This one's on me and I take full responsibility.

Sorry it had to played out all public like this.
Oh i wasn't being serious about the sacrifce thing....

It was meant to be more jovial.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

yeah its all your fault ... :ROFLMAO:
just kiddin ... you have your opinion and we all have ours . theres nothing wrong with stating yours :cool:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

We can all be Assholes at times ... well I never am. :p
But shit happens from time to time when something rubs a person wrong from something that had been said whether it was meant that way or not.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We can all be Assholes at times ... well I never am. :p
But shit happens from time to time when something rubs a person wrong from something that had been said whether it was meant that way or not.
yeah but your not real ... everyone amireal is a ghost :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: AmIReal

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I wasn't being a dick. If he took it that way, then that's on me and I apologize.

I love Loco and I love participating in his discussions. I don't want him to stop, like ever. I just felt that that particular theory, "Ryker was just hazing MC, and it got out of hand" was a little too much, even for someone as fond of conspiracy theories as Loco. It felt so wrong to me, so out of place in the context of the game, that I didn't even want to discuss it, hence why I told Loco to stop. And not with malicious intent either. It's just the thought of Ryker doing something with good intentions "gone bad" sickened me. The guy is an unredeemable asshole, that's his sole purpose. I'm willing to be on the fence about Damien (for now) but I'm not going to extend that credit to Ryker. He's scum.

Not using it as an excuse, but my response to anyone trying to defend Ryker would have been the same. Just stop. Loco just happened to be on the receiving end of it.

To be clear: To stop pursuing that particular line of enquiry because no good could possibly come from that.

I never wanted him to stop posting altogether. But if it brings back Loco, I'm willing to stop posting here. Y'all need your crazy uncle Loco more than the resident asshole.

LocoGringo78 I never meant to offend you, but if I did my humblest apologies. Please come back. Fluffy misses you.
That's all fine and dandy but don't you think you could have said this to him to begin with rather than "Bro, just stop."?
Or just not engaged in that specific discussion?

He clearly put effort into thinking that up and typing it out and even admitted it was crazy and more of a "what if?" post rather than an actual theory. So in my opinion it was a dick move to dismiss him completely and tell him to stop.
And for the record I'm not saying anyone has to leave or anything like that, I just don't want someone that has shown me so much support and has always been a homie to me to be shamed over something completely unnecessary.

And as an aside I would have been saying the same thing to Loco if the roles were reversed as you're also someone that I like seeing posts from.
Loco enjoys discussing the game even on the crazier side of things, which can lead to interesting conversations and these conversations also tend to lead to people saying shit like "Loco and his crazy theories again" but they're obviously joking around and I don't think Loco cares at all about those. But a rather blunt "Just stop" where others are agreeing and liking those posts can easily be seen as a stance against him whether it was intended to be or not.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's all fine and dandy but don't you think you could have said this to him to begin with rather than "Bro, just stop."?
Or just not engaged in that specific discussion?

He clearly put effort into thinking that up and typing it out and even admitted it was crazy and more of a "what if?" post rather than an actual theory. So in my opinion it was a dick move to dismiss him completely and tell him to stop.
And for the record I'm not saying anyone has to leave or anything like that, I just don't want someone that has shown me so much support and has always been a homie to me to be shamed over something completely unnecessary.
dude you are fucking awesome ... i like your judgement calls (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
that could be fun but scary at the same time. would you be good or evil.:unsure:
I want to lie and say good. But if I ever got uh let's say super powers for instance I would try to be good, but I know in my heart I would become a villain. Or at the very least person getting revenge on people that crossed me. Thankfully for humanity it ain't happening.

But back to the question I would totally scare the shit out of that sorority daily.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes