ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I want to lie and say good. But if I ever got uh let's say super powers for instance I would try to be good, but I know in my heart I would become a villain. Or at the very least person getting revenge on people that crossed me. Thankfully for humanity it ain't happening.

But back to the question I would totally scare the shit out of that sorority daily.
i think i would just enjoy perving on them

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
That's all fine and dandy but don't you think you could have said this to him to begin with rather than "Bro, just stop."?
Or just not engaged in that specific discussion?

He clearly put effort into thinking that up and typing it out and even admitted it was crazy and more of a "what if?" post rather than an actual theory. So in my opinion it was a dick move to dismiss him completely and tell him to stop.
And for the record I'm not saying anyone has to leave or anything like that, I just don't want someone that has shown me so much support and has always been a homie to me to be shamed over something completely unnecessary.

And as an aside I would have been saying the same thing to Loco if the roles were reversed as you're also someone that I like seeing posts from.
Loco enjoys discussing the game even on the crazier side of things, which can lead to interesting conversations and these conversations also tend to lead to people saying shit like "Loco and his crazy theories again" but they're obviously joking around and I don't think Loco cares at all about those. But a rather blunt "Just stop" where others are agreeing and liking those posts can easily be seen as a stance against him whether it was intended to be or not.
I don't understand why this thing is being made such a big deal here now. If it were about someone other than Loco, it would probably not be discussed. Don't get me wrong, I also like Loco and his theories, but Toesucker didn't even say anything offensive. Someone who does not approve of Loco's theories should ignore them, but why can Loco not also ignore comments concerning him that do not suit him? He is a grown man and should be able to stand above that. This is a public forum and if something does not suit me then I have the right to say so, as long as I do not use offensive language and "Bro, just stop." is not really an insult to me. I have it interpreted as "Give it a rest.".

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I just played part 2 of the day 8, and it has become even shorter than part 1, I thought it would be longer...

Is it possible that I missed some scenes because I rejected some girls?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just played part 2 of the day 8, and it has become even shorter than part 1, I thought it would be longer...

In theory it is possible, but i don't recall 8.2 having any specific girl interactions.

It was shorter by virtue of real life events happening but not by a significant margin.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

NO you didn't it was fairly short then others but that is because BD got covid at that time and was trying to take it easy and rest to get rid of it.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I don't understand why this thing is being made such a big deal here now. If it were about someone other than Loco, it would probably not be discussed. Don't get me wrong, I also like Loco and his theories, but Toesucker didn't even say anything offensive. Someone who does not approve of Loco's theories should ignore them, but why can Loco not also ignore comments concerning him that do not suit him? He is a grown man and should be able to stand above that. This is a public forum and if something does not suit me then I have the right to say so, as long as I do not use offensive language and "Bro, just stop." is not really an insult to me. I have it interpreted as "Give it a rest.".
Loco just had oral surgery as well so everyone that commenting about his Ryker theory got to him when it probably normally wouldn't have.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
It's not that big of a deal. I just said I didn't fuck with it and elaborated why. I don't believe he was trying to make Loco upset, but I can believe that and still think that there are a ton of different things that he could have said that accomplish the same thing without dismissing him entirely. And as you said we're all adults here and we can have that conversation.
And your comment about "if it wasn't Loco we wouldn't be talking about it" isn't entirely true. If it was a random saying that shit then I'd just tell them to fuck off but Toesucker is a regular and if any of the other regulars said something similar to another regular I'd react in the same way.

This isn't an attack on Toesucker... is essentially what I'm getting at. It's just me saying I don't fuck with dismissive shit that can alienate regulars and I believe we're better than that. Toesucker is a super smart dude and he's witty. Joke around with it, make fun of the theory or just ignore it. Engagement even if "negative" isn't bad, it's the dismissal that I feel was lame.

Positive vibes only :mad:

Day 8 part 1 was 147 renders long, Day 8 part 2 was 220 renders long (including like 6 trans/fem variant renders). Very rough math here but I believe it was 33% longer than part 1, there are things that can make it seem shorter such as it all occurring in the home and few topics being addressed.

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
It's not that big of a deal. I just said I didn't fuck with it and elaborated why. I don't believe he was trying to make Loco upset, but I can believe that and still think that there are a ton of different things that he could have said that accomplish the same thing without dismissing him entirely. And as you said we're all adults here and we can have that conversation.
And your comment about "if it wasn't Loco we wouldn't be talking about it" isn't entirely true. If it was a random saying that shit then I'd just tell them to fuck off but Toesucker is a regular and if any of the other regulars said something similar to another regular I'd react in the same way.

This isn't an attack on Toesucker... is essentially what I'm getting at. It's just me saying I don't fuck with dismissive shit that can alienate regulars and I believe we're better than that. Toesucker is a super smart dude and he's witty. Joke around with it, make fun of the theory or just ignore it. Engagement even if "negative" isn't bad, it's the dismissal that I feel was lame.

Day 8 part 1 was 147 renders long, Day 8 part 2 was 220 renders long (including like 6 trans/fem variant renders). Very rough math here but I believe it was 33% longer than part 1, there are things that can make it seem shorter such as it all occurring in the home and few topics being addressed.
LocoGringo78 I know you are not looking atm but hell, its worth it.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Everyone here knows how close Loco an I are so I won't speak about what went down as I'm clearly biased :) I have pretty much been in constant communication with him since he stepped away and I have read and relayed everyone's sentiments to him. He will be back after the next update he loves this game and this thread to much to be gone forever.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Everyone here knows how close Loco an I are so I won't speak about what went down as I'm clearly biased :) I have pretty much been in constant communication with him since he stepped away and I have read and relayed everyone's sentiments to him. He will be back after the next update he loves this game and this thread to much to be gone forever.
Good to hear and classy post. Thank you.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
tell uncle to come back faster! :D

Reactions: JustPeekin

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Post crazy Stacy theories and he might just lose it enough to come back...
Either that or post some Stacy lewds.
Stacy lewds.....all I can do is scribble at a 3yeard old level :)) so I doubt that will be enough
As for theories?I'll leave that to Loco :)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I am glad that Braindrop has posted three "replies" and standing up for LocoGringo78 (y) . I respected that from a developer who does have number of communication with him in discord or other unknown source of communication between BD and Loco.

What I can say that this forum is an open forum. It does not mean we have to tell others "WTF you can't say this or that..." It called freedom of speech. Either we like the poster information or we don't. It does not matter, if you do not like this forum or how that individual posting, then either ignore them, or go to another forum. I really enjoy hearing what Loco says. He had showed that he would be willing to help others with some save files since the requester's lost the file or it got corrupted.

Remember that does not give us the rights to bully anyone for any unknown reasons. If you are a bully type of individual, please either leave or try to respect each other.

I was pleased that The Krypt Angel, ImperialD, Braindrop, etc. (If I have left a few out, I apologies) have been supported with LocoGringo78. I hear that The Krypt Angel informed me that Loco may return after BD release his next update, whenever BD believe it is ready. I am really looking forward to hear from Loco. I like he provided his "Crazy" (I mean awesome) theories.

Well, I am looking forward to hear what Loco will say about the next update, even if BD may slip in unknown guests/characters in the game.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

** In addition, please respect each other and re-read your messages before posting the message. **

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
he prolly sittin on a beach somewhere enjoying some drinks and checking out the young babe .. hoping his wife don't catch him in the process .. jk jk ... heres hoping Loco is doing great .. and is getting better or recovering from the beating after the wifey caught him .. :ROFLMAO:
just messin with ya Loco .. miss ya man :cool:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Oh dudes, you did it again: Summon BD, and upset him. You've earned the #OopsWeDidItAgain! achievement! :ROFLMAO:

The good news is that he is recovering and has the strength for new episodes of WVM. :)

Oh! Crazy dudes with their crazy theories, I no longer have the strength to delve into their essence, you write so much that according to your theories it is already possible to make at least 10 games the same size as WVM or MNF

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That's all fine and dandy but don't you think you could have said this to him to begin with rather than "Bro, just stop."?
Or just not engaged in that specific discussion?

He clearly put effort into thinking that up and typing it out and even admitted it was crazy and more of a "what if?" post rather than an actual theory. So in my opinion it was a dick move to dismiss him completely and tell him to stop.
And for the record I'm not saying anyone has to leave or anything like that, I just don't want someone that has shown me so much support and has always been a homie to me to be shamed over something completely unnecessary.

And as an aside I would have been saying the same thing to Loco if the roles were reversed as you're also someone that I like seeing posts from.
Loco enjoys discussing the game even on the crazier side of things, which can lead to interesting conversations and these conversations also tend to lead to people saying shit like "Loco and his crazy theories again" but they're obviously joking around and I don't think Loco cares at all about those. But a rather blunt "Just stop" where others are agreeing and liking those posts can easily be seen as a stance against him whether it was intended to be or not.

That stings. I've always advocated "Play nice with each other" and have called out unruly behaviour before. So I refuse to be painted as the bad guy here.

Maybe it was the lack of emojis ("Bro, just stop [insert :ROFLMAO: here]") or maybe it was the medication from Loco's oral surgery, but it was misinterpreted. For that, I apologized. If LocoGringo78 still harbours some resentment over what is essentially a silly remark, he is more than welcome to contact me personally and we'll hash it out one on one. So can we please be done blowing this whole thing out of proportion?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope Loco is OK as well, I interpreted the comment in question as being like "Stop it, bro! :ROFLMAO:" kidding, but it seems like he didn't.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes