Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would kill for a new Cherry keyboard. :LOL:
yeah, but that one is a Cherry CokeBoard now..
Smells nice but is sticky like hell I would guess
So no difference to my current one. :ROFLMAO: It's good that I only drink Coke Zero, tastes like shit but at least it doesn't stick.
It indeed was sticky, which I prefer to coke zero :p. Hell it needed cleaning anyway. And again a great laugh is worth a little mess :)

Reactions: thorin0815

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
LocoGringo78, hope you doing well, did you get a chance to update your mini-FAQ on your signature and notes to update posting from Englen's relay message from BD?

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Loco prolly won't be back till after the update drops so the FAQ will stay as it is for now. On the upside it's still semi accurate even with the general date

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Loco prolly won't be back till after the update drops so the FAQ will stay as it is for now. On the upside it's still semi accurate even with the general date
Thanks for the update... Wasn't aware that Loco will be idling until BD release update. I know Loco usually update the mini-FAQ to new BD's update news link.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
first release to be out later in the day, likely around 8pm EST.
Some late Halloween renders to be expected.
We all appreciate anything you have to release up to this point, no matter how late it is.
The story is so good that I would wait until 3 or hopefully 4 updates to play it.
Don't want it to end too fast. That's the only way I can enjoy it.
So as long as I can just keep trying not to peek until the 3rd update,
I know I'll have a good Thanksgiving worth the wait and a nice ending with fingers crossed.
Hopefully a new character or more to be added by Christmas is what I wish for,
and zero bad guys to ruin the holidays, at least until new years.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
first release to be out later in the day, likely around 8pm EST.
Some late Halloween renders to be expected.
We all appreciate anything you have to release up to this point, no matter how late it is.
The story is so good that I would wait until 3 or hopefully 4 updates to play it.
Don't want it to end too fast. That's the only way I can enjoy it.
So as long as I can just keep trying not to peek until the 3rd update,
I know I'll have a good Thanksgiving worth the wait and a nice ending with fingers crossed.
Hopefully a new character or more to be added by Christmas is what I wish for.
I'm not sure the story needs ATM any new characters.
I think we are set for a while.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully a new character or more to be added by Christmas is what I wish for,
I'm going to be "that girl" and I don't care how it sounds....

There are already far too many women, it really doesn't need any more.

Too many girls already have puddle depth content and it's getting watered down further every time new characters are introduced.

The bowling event introduced a whole new group yet there are still girls from ages ago that have barely any screen time.

It's all well and good BD having a plan for them all but as it stands a lot of the girls are absolutely useless to the plot and the "harem". I'm using the term "harem" very loosely because realistically it's a threesome with side flings. None of the other girls feel like part of that relationship, they are just dated in on his calendar as and when he can fit them in.

I'm not knocking the game or BD but the girls currently in the game need a lot ... a LOT ... more fleshing out before any more are added.

At the moment the girl pond keeps getting wider but it needs to get deeper. Any more girls added are just going to water it down further.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Too many girls already have puddle depth content and it's getting watered down further every time new characters are introduced.

The bowling event introduced a whole new group yet there are still girls from ages ago that have barely any screen time.

It's all well and good BD having a plan for them all but as it stands a lot of the girls are absolutely useless to the plot and the "harem". I'm using the term "harem" very loosely because realistically it's a threesome with side flings. None of the other girls feel like part of that relationship, they are just dated in on his calendar as and when he can fit them in.

I'm not knocking the game or BD but the girls currently in the game need a lot ... a LOT ... more fleshing out before any more are added.

At the moment the girl pond keeps getting wider but it needs to get deeper. Any more girls added are just going to water it down further.
Agreed. Hell, that reporter that Loco is... well, loco about doesn't even have a name yet, at least for a couple of in-game days, we don't need more girls.

Poor Emiko, Rainn, Alexis, Ruby, Moon and Mackenzie (don't remember if there are more) have had very little spotlight, let's flesh them out a little before introducing more Willing Vaginas to this Menagerie. (Rachel's clients don't count, they are supposed to cum and go if the player wants them to, and Anna is the only one that has been serious about keeping us close to her).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I agree, I personally like to know the ones we already have better and not really wanting more added.

Don't get me wrong I love this vn. But adding more LIs I think would hurt them and the ones already here both.

That said I still would follow it, just my preference

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I don't feel like repeating myself again so I'll just quickly state a large majority of newly introduced characters are only side characters meant to give context and flesh out others. They don't have the sort of plans in place that current overlooked girls at WVM have. This stands for future characters as well such as opposing teams cheerleaders and random hookups.

Also I noticed that my homie Loco was trying to have a discussion and a select few rudely told him to stop and that's made him not come here for the past few days.
Loco has always been a positive in this thread and his posts are some of the ones that I actively seek out to read. He loves discussing the game and I love reading those discussions. He also just had oral surgery and the distraction this thread gives him could've helped him get through it.
I don't fuck with anyone telling him to stop or anyone liking posts telling him to stop. If you don't like the discussion then simply don't join the discussion and talk about whatever you want to talk about. Just don't be a dick.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I don't feel like repeating myself again so I'll just quickly state a large majority of newly introduced characters are only side characters meant to give context and flesh out others. They don't have the sort of plans in place that current overlooked girls at WVM have. This stands for future characters as well such as opposing teams cheerleaders and random hookups.

Also I noticed that my homie Loco was trying to have a discussion and a select few rudely told him to stop and that's made him not come here for the past few days.
Loco has always been a positive in this thread and his posts are some of the ones that I actively seek out to read. He loves discussing the game and I love reading those discussions. He also just had oral surgery and the distraction this thread gives him could've helped him get through it.
I don't fuck with anyone telling him to stop or anyone liking posts telling him to stop. If you don't like the discussion then simply don't join the discussion and talk about whatever you want to talk about. Just don't be a dick.
There are like 3 people complaining. Ignore them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while i sometimes say things others don't like ... i like whats happened so far ... some things i question .. but BD clears it up for me eventually ... and i feel like shit for even thinking what i say sometimes .. so i've learned to just o with what BD has planned and so far i hav not been disappointed ....

P.S. cliff hangers suck

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Aight who do we gotta sacrifice to bring back out crazy conspiracy stacy loving bro back ?

I'd be willing to give up Evil Modder for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Aight who do we gotta sacrifice to bring back out crazy conspiracy stacy loving bro back ?

I am too, but I think he just needs time. He will be back and hopefully shiny as always.

Reactions: csmk14

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

I wasn't being a dick. If he took it that way, then that's on me and I apologize.

I love Loco and I love participating in his discussions. I don't want him to stop, like ever. I just felt that that particular theory, "Ryker was just hazing MC, and it got out of hand" was a little too much, even for someone as fond of conspiracy theories as Loco. It felt so wrong to me, so out of place in the context of the game, that I didn't even want to discuss it, hence why I told Loco to stop. And not with malicious intent either. It's just the thought of Ryker doing something with good intentions "gone bad" sickened me. The guy is an unredeemable asshole, that's his sole purpose. I'm willing to be on the fence about Damien (for now) but I'm not going to extend that credit to Ryker. He's scum.

Not using it as an excuse, but my response to anyone trying to defend Ryker would have been the same. Just stop. Loco just happened to be on the receiving end of it.

To be clear: To stop pursuing that particular line of enquiry because no good could possibly come from that.

I never wanted him to stop posting altogether. But if it brings back Loco, I'm willing to stop posting here. Y'all need your crazy uncle Loco more than the resident asshole.

LocoGringo78 I never meant to offend you, but if I did my humblest apologies. Please come back. Fluffy misses you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wasn't being a dick. If he took it that way, then that's on me and I apologize.

I love Loco and I love participating in his discussions. I don't want him to stop, like ever. I just felt that that particular theory, "Ryker was just hazing MC, and it got out of hand" was a little too much, even for someone as fond of conspiracy theories as Loco. It felt so wrong to me, so out of place in the context of the game, that I didn't even want to discuss it, hence why I told Loco to stop. And not with malicious intent either. It's just the thought of Ryker doing something with good intentions "gone bad" sickened me. The guy is an unredeemable asshole, that's his sole purpose. I'm willing to be on the fence about Damien (for now) but I'm not going to extend that credit to Ryker. He's scum.

Not using it as an excuse, but my response to anyone trying to defend Ryker would have been the same. Just stop. Loco just happened to be on the receiving end of it.

To be clear: To stop pursuing that particular line of enquiry because no good could possibly come from that.

I never wanted him to stop posting altogether. But if it brings back Loco, I'm willing to stop posting here. Y'all need your crazy uncle Loco more than the resident asshole.

LocoGringo78 I never meant to offend you, but if I did my humblest apologies. Please come back. Fluffy misses you.
If it is any consolation, that is how I interpreted your text as well. Having seen quite a few of your posts and their tone.

Agreed Loco was being really to nice this time and looking to much for the good in everyone. Which is overall one of his good points :) Hope he is recovering well from his oral surgery in the meantime.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

I offer myself as tribute, I've been a lurker long enough to love Loco's ideas.

Since I was one of the few who spoke about the subject, even if it was after Loco's message that he was dropping the subject, I feel like I should apologize too. LocoGringo78 if my message was at all a contribution for you to leave, then I deeply apologize.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes