Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Only gets updated at the end of the "major" updates aka Full day release per previous posts by Scrappy; feel free to search for additional verification
I see, that for letting me know. Will wait on it, and anyone making an account and messaging on this website,- never gotten question this validity, lol

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I see, that for letting me know. Will wait on it, and anyone making an account and messaging on this website,- never gotten question this validity, lol
Generally speaking you never will if you ask in the wrong spots.
The mod thread exist to ask question about the mod.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Hope the pic is a spoiler, would be rly cool to see V again after such a long time and her running away ^_^

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I know yer a big softy it's one of the things I like most about you. I think you'd have learned by now tho that the vast majority of us are cold vindictive bastards and we prolly aren't gonna budge on our already stated opinions ;)
Kinda the way I see things. I am nice for the most part, but harm my family or friends and I will salt the earth with your bones.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
#Team Basketball!!
Can't wait to watch (and even help) the MC with the team achieve their first victory while Seal sing "Fly like an Eagle"

Reactions: Player51
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes