cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Well, I am glad that Braindrop has posted three "replies" and standing up for LocoGringo78 (y) . I respected that from a developer who does have number of communication with him in discord or other unknown source of communication between BD and Loco.

What I can say that this forum is an open forum. It does not mean we have to tell others "WTF you can't say this or that..." It called freedom of speech. Either we like the poster information or we don't. It does not matter, if you do not like this forum or how that individual posting, then either ignore them, or go to another forum. I really enjoy hearing what Loco says. He had showed that he would be willing to help others with some save files since the requester's lost the file or it got corrupted.

Remember that does not give us the rights to bully anyone for any unknown reasons. If you are a bully type of individual, please either leave or try to respect each other.

I was pleased that The Krypt Angel, ImperialD, Braindrop, etc. (If I have left a few out, I apologies) have been supported with LocoGringo78. I hear that The Krypt Angel informed me that Loco may return after BD release his next update, whenever BD believe it is ready. I am really looking forward to hear from Loco. I like he provided his "Crazy" (I mean awesome) theories.

Well, I am looking forward to hear what Loco will say about the next update, even if BD may slip in unknown guests/characters in the game.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

** In addition, please respect each other and re-read your messages before posting the message. **
Well, Freedom of Speech doesn't apply, but forum rules regarding trolling/bullying can.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Veronica is great. Fun character and nice looking to boot. I look forward to the first scene with her. I'm fine with it happening soon.

Harper though is something else. I wanna drag that shit out. I want the hugs and the Harper glances and some kisses and just let that tension build and build til it erupts. Like with Nat, I could watch Harper and the MC together without a sex scene for update after update. Let it cook.

So I guess that means I want the MC to fuck Veronica first.

Reactions: Krynh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I guess I'll go with veronica then. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding Harper is great.
see thats what my problem would end up being which to pick 1st .. it would be alot easier just to have them all in bed and bang them one after the other .... :ROFLMAO:
still would'nt really solve the riddle which to stick 1st .... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
#Team Basketball!!
Can't wait to watch (and even help) the MC with the team achieve their first victory while Seal sing "Fly like an Eagle"
Plus the changing room celebrations afterwards with Skye, and then the celebrations with the whole cheer squad, and then the quiet celebration with Harper and his girls. :love:

Reactions: BTungsteno

Argh!MySpleen!

Nov 13, 2020
Hey, uhm. Questions.

So I saw in the FAQ that there's no incest, so I was wondering if there are any negative consequences to not kissing/hugging the Azel lady?

What's the diff between the Trans Shauna and Female Shauna routes?

Is the MC Superman? cuz I'm only on Day 3 and man, I feel exhausted.

Did the MC ever get treatment for his fluctuating dick size?

Is the coach going to be a Love Interest?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey, uhm. Questions.

So I saw in the FAQ that there's no incest, so I was wondering if there are any negative consequences to not kissing/hugging the Azel lady?

As far as Azel goes makes no difference at this time

There is no real difference aside from shauna having a dick or not in the sex scenes but this will be changing in the "week 1" remake where the female route will be better fleshed to set it slightly apart from the trans route Also if you choose shauna to be trans the character penny will be as well and vice versa

The dick size will be another thing changed in the remake the giantocock from the first couple days will be replaced with the reduced size seen later

yes eventually harp will be an LI

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey, uhm. Questions.

lets see .. no negative or positive from kissing Azel ... that i know of anyways

well tShauna is tShauna (with dick) .. and fShauna is fShauna (with pussy)

if MC was superman he wouldn't have gotten beat so bad on night of day 7

God i hope Harper becomes a love interest ... i think alot of us would love that

Reactions: aragh and Vanderer

Argh!MySpleen!

Nov 13, 2020
As far as Azel goes makes no difference at this time

There is no real difference aside from shauna having a dick or not in the sex scenes but this will be changing in the "week 1" remake where the female route will be better fleshed to set it slightly apart from the trans route Also if you choose shauna to be trans the character penny will be as well and vice versa

The dick size will be another thing changed in the remake the giantocock from the first couple days will be replaced with the reduced size seen later

yes eventually harp will be an LI
(y):)
lets see .. no negative or positive from kissing Azel ... that i know of anyways

well tShauna is tShauna (with dick) .. and fShauna is fShauna (with pussy)

if MC was superman he wouldn't have gotten beat so bad on night of day 7

God i hope Harper becomes a love interest ... i think alot of us would love that
:( I'm only on day 3...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes