SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm i played the Story now like 8 Times and i found something that isnt right. The MC thought for some times that Stacy could maybe the Sister. But he never told her about it. But in the night he come home from Prison Stacy sayed something like this. Correct me if i am wrong but i never found anything where the MC told that to Stacy
Screenshot_2.png

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Hmm i played the Story now like 8 Times and i found something that isnt right. The MC thought for some times that Stacy could maybe the Sister. But he never told her about it. But in the night he come home from Prison Stacy sayed something like this. Correct me if i am wrong but i never found anything where the MC told that to Stacy
Screenshot_2.png
BD is going to redo earlier parts of the story and the MC talking to Stacy about possibly being his sister is going to be one of the edits to be done.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 900081
We are also going to find more things like this until the week 1 re-work is done. BD has stated that there will be an occasionally line that might not make sense until the week 1 re-work is done. Trust me the moment I saw that line I quickly rushed back and checked a bunch of saves to find it. BD did clarify on the patreon discord channel that it was added here since it is planned for the week 1 re-work.

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
Can't help but feel like BD needs to give himself a little more breathing room. It feels like he schedules the update for as soon as he thinks it's going to be ready, putting himself on a deadline then treating himself like shit if anything goes even slightly wrong. But hey, what do i know? :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can't help but feel like BD needs to give himself a little more breathing room. It feels like he schedules the update for as soon as he thinks it's going to be ready, putting himself on a deadline then treating himself like shit if anything goes even slightly wrong. But hey, what do i know? :LOL:
Yeah he is too committed imo and I feel guilty cause I reap the rewards of it. But since I'm truly greedy and want it completed I do hope he takes better care of himself and not flog himself too much when shit happens.

Reactions: qwsl

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
We are also going to find more things like this until the week 1 re-work is done. BD has stated that there will be an occasionally line that might not make sense until the week 1 re-work is done. Trust me the moment I saw that line I quickly rushed back and checked a bunch of saves to find it. BD did clarify on the patreon discord channel that it was added here since it is planned for the week 1 re-work.
Hmm i will search too and post it here when i found something. ^^

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 900081
I seem to remember him telling her at some point. Might have been when she was at third place talking to her nana.

didn't we talk about this not long ago ... something like well dam 100-200 pages ago now :ROFLMAO:
So four days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
didn't we talk about this not long ago ... something like well dam 100-200 pages ago now :ROFLMAO:
I think it's closer to 300-400 pages ;)

Sure but not everyone is here all the time like we are so can't fault them for bringing up previous topics now and then :p
Just as long as it's not a topic that quite a few of us get rather irritated seeing when it comes up:rolleyes:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
If the Story in the Game made for it maybe ^^ But in my opinion the WVM Story dont need it ^^
Need it, no. But between all the kisses , the fact that they don't have blood ties and Rachael pushing for it, you can't really blame people for expecting it to happen.

Me personally it's more that she's a nice MILF so it's a small let down, but i get why Braindrop don't go that way. The game is top tier anyways so no complaint from me.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes