The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
here we go again...I'm guessing next 2-3 pages
Just as long as it's not a topic that quite a few of us get rather irritated seeing when it comes up:rolleyes:
It's release day so you kow it's gonna happen sooner or later lol It's like the thread's version of a getting it's period. Happens once a month sticks around for several days and we all get super bitchy as a result :LOL:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
First off thank you to everyone that reached out with PM's or tagged me in a post. I have been away from F95 for a few days based on a personal decision. I don't want to get into the details again so we can all leave that in the past. I will respond to all the PM's I have when I get some time. Today I wanted to just update the FAQ.

I will be back to posting my thoughts and theories after the new update. As I am looking forward to some new content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome back Loco!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh man, please don't make the same mistake I did. Talking about incest here is not a good idea :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I know it.. :ROFLMAO:
I once wrote myself that there will be no scenes with Azel, and people have already replied: WHAAT, WHY ?!
And brainstorming began. :D

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Is it time to try a little time travel to get the update here faster lets try adjusting the hands on the clock to see if that works.:D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is it time to try a little time travel to get the update here faster lets try adjusting the hands on the clock to see if that works.:D
I'll probably play it after I wake up and walk my dog..that means tommorow :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
there once was a story about a pregnant princess and a prince
**** after that ***** and then ****
in the end he gives birth and she dies.
The end

Beautifull right?
Oh no, it's terrible! :eek: I'm sad now, poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
there once was a story about a pregnant princess and a prince
**** after that ***** and then ****
in the end he gives birth and she dies.
The end

Beautifull right?
so the prince is pregnant as well hmm is he pushing the baby out of his dick or out of his ass. :D

Reactions: cakeny
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes