SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
EDIT: Second animation is taking just as long as the first. Update still out today but will be later in the day. Hopefully before midnight EST but it'll be close.
it looks like it will be a little while longer still has less then 6 1/2 hours his time if he is able to get everything done.
I am not that good with timezones :rolleyes: . Its near Midnight here in Germany.

Reactions: Banish

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
The entire update from Braindrop:

Update on the update

The second animation is taking even longer than the first, its almost finished rendering but at the current rate it would finish around 2 a.m. EST.
I'm still dealing with some of the long lasting symptoms of Covid, namely the fatigue and I'm already super tired so I think I'm going to head to bed and have the update out in the morning after I wake up.

I'm really enjoying my current sleep schedule and I really don't want to fuck it up. I feel really good about my workflow and how I've managed things recently and I don't want to mess it up because with the animation finishing around 2am I'd still have to convert it to webm, do one last bug / spell check test, and package and upload it. So it'd likely be around 4-5am before I was finished.
This update is two weeks of work resulting in 270 renders with 2 animations.
The entirety of last month I only made 370 renders and 0 animations, so I hope that illustrates why I feel way better about where I am at despite the fucked up render times on these animations.

Really sucks that fucky shit tends to happen when I'm popping off but I'm focused on the positive. I've worked my ass off and more importantly than that I've had a blast working my ass off and I know I'm going to continue doing so.
I am sorry for the delays, I know how much it sucks to look forward to something and then have it be pushed back.

It's sometimes easy to forget all the good and focus on the bad. I have to constantly remind myself that WVM is a very long project and in the grand scheme of things these few days mean very little. It's just really hard and upsetting when you know you're letting people down even if it's just for the short term.
And I very much appreciate the kind words and advice given on the previous post.

Anyway, update out in the morning. I have a few errands to run for my grandpa but I'll get those out of the way asap and it shouldn't take me very long at all.
Thank you guys <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The entire update from Braindrop:

Update on the update

The second animation is taking even longer than the first, its almost finished rendering but at the current rate it would finish around 2 a.m. EST.
I'm still dealing with some of the long lasting symptoms of Covid, namely the fatigue and I'm already super tired so I think I'm going to head to bed and have the update out in the morning after I wake up.

I'm really enjoying my current sleep schedule and I really don't want to fuck it up. I feel really good about my workflow and how I've managed things recently and I don't want to mess it up because with the animation finishing around 2am I'd still have to convert it to webm, do one last bug / spell check test, and package and upload it. So it'd likely be around 4-5am before I was finished.
This update is two weeks of work resulting in 270 renders with 2 animations.
The entirety of last month I only made 370 renders and 0 animations, so I hope that illustrates why I feel way better about where I am at despite the fucked up render times on these animations.

Really sucks that fucky shit tends to happen when I'm popping off but I'm focused on the positive. I've worked my ass off and more importantly than that I've had a blast working my ass off and I know I'm going to continue doing so.
I am sorry for the delays, I know how much it sucks to look forward to something and then have it be pushed back.

It's sometimes easy to forget all the good and focus on the bad. I have to constantly remind myself that WVM is a very long project and in the grand scheme of things these few days mean very little. It's just really hard and upsetting when you know you're letting people down even if it's just for the short term.
And I very much appreciate the kind words and advice given on the previous post.

Anyway, update out in the morning. I have a few errands to run for my grandpa but I'll get those out of the way asap and it shouldn't take me very long at all.
Thank you guys <3
Thank you polycentric :)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
And that is for people from Europa the 17
Depends what part of Europe but I would say roughly this afternoon (16th) or early evening. I'm from the UK so I expect to be playing it later today. It is currently almost 10am in the UK. The morning for Braindrop would be the afternoon for me.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Depends what part of Europe but I would say roughly this afternoon (16th) or early evening. I'm from the UK so I expect to be playing it later today. It is currently almost 10am in the UK. The morning for Braindrop would be the afternoon for me.
Its 11 her i'am from The Netherlands.. So maybe its early today :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
As far as I am concerned Braindrop take your time man, the after effect of covid are a B I have heard, so I think I am safe on saying on behalf of 99% of us, that you should worry about yourself first, we love the game and will gladly wait, because without you being healthy we don't any more. :) Seriously though dude take care of yourself and family as I have said before, just now I am saying it as a patreon.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm curious when Eden sex tape will be recorded. I look forward to it. :D
I think it might be a while now. The MC needs to heal up first otherwise those bruises are a dead giveaway it is him. Plus he is probably going to need to convince someone to film it. Hmmm I wonder who would want to film something like that, hey Jamie do you know anyone that gets off watching their boyfriend have sex with other woman?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think it might be a while now. The MC needs to heal up first otherwise those bruises are a dead giveaway it is him. Plus he is probably going to need to convince someone to film it. Hmmm I wonder who would want to film something like that, hey Jamie do you know anyone that gets off watching their boyfriend have sex with other woman?
Maybe Rachael? :D :unsure:

Reactions: cakeny

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my whole thing is why do that tape and take a chance of Jamie leaving MC because he technically cheated on her and the tape proves it .. bad idea in my opinion

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I'm curious when Eden sex tape will be recorded. I look forward to it. :D
You're definitely not the only one :giggle:

Speaking of Eden, that threesome with her and Rachael is for me quite possibly one of the hottest scenes in any vn I've read so far.

Hmm I wonder how adventurous Eden really is, maybe she'd be open to making it a repeat of the first time... :love::p

(had to look up how to spell Rachaels name, I keep forgetting just how busty Elizabeth and Natalie actually are!)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes