ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know i do get making a tape with Eden ... but like i said .. i didn't because i don't wanna lose Jamie over cheating before she says MC can ... because that tape is actual proof that MC did cheat before permission was granted .. as far as anyone else wanting to make that tape be my guest .... if the game plays out that Jamie does find out , i hope BD does make Jamie leave if only temporary to show MC she didn't like him doing things before she says ok to it ..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
my whole thing is why do that tape and take a chance of Jamie leaving MC because he technically cheated on her and the tape proves it .. bad idea in my opinion
Ok all he has to do is tell her he is going to make a tape with Eden. He is contractually obligated to not discuss the first interaction. Telling Jamie that she is another client of Rachael's and she wants a baby and a sex tape. With how Jamie was in the last update I think she would be excited about this and would want a copy and probably want to record the entire thing too. Jamie has gone pretty wild with her ideas and it is very clear she wants to hear about all the sex the MC has, this would give her something she could watch over and over again. For someone like Jamie I think this is a dream situation for her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ya know i do get making a tape with Eden ... but like i said .. i didn't because i don't wanna lose Jamie over cheating before she says MC can ... because that tape is actual proof that MC did cheat before permission was granted .. as far as anyone else wanting to make that tape be my guest .... if the game plays out that Jamie does find out , i hope BD does make Jamie leave if only temporary to show MC she didn't like him doing things before she says ok to it ..
I'm not sure I like your ideea...
I mean it's logical what you say ...I just ...won't enjoy seeing a broken heart Jamie...
I said pass anyway on the sex tape

Reactions: Krynh and ImperialD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok all he has to do is tell her he is going to make a tape with Eden. He is contractually obligated to not discuss the first interaction. Telling Jamie that she is another client of Rachael's and she wants a baby and a sex tape. With how Jamie was in the last update I think she would be excited about this and would want a copy and probably want to record the entire thing too. Jamie has gone pretty wild with her ideas and it is very clear she wants to hear about all the sex the MC has, this would give her something she could watch over and over again. For someone like Jamie I think this is a dream situation for her.
well she would have access anytime at the tape I reckon

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah could work if the date on the tape would reflect that

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am almost positive Eden was a client after Jamie gave the ok to be with other girls so there is no issues at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not sure I like your ideea...
I mean it's logical what you say ...I just ...won't enjoy seeing a broken heart Jamie...
I said pass anyway on the sex tape
thats pretty much what i'm saying .. pass on the tape

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am almost positive Eden was a client after Jamie gave the ok to be with other girls so there is no issues at all.
I can't remember tbh...but I'm pretty sure it's the other way arround...first there was sex with Rachael and Eden and talk about the tape and then Jamie was let in on the deal

Reactions: ImperialD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How I love Cedey.. (Willow) the moment she found out that MC is her brother.. I love her as she has become. She's the best. :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Jamie is fine with him having sex with pretty much everyone, and when she found out about his "job" with Rachel (if you took it without telling her) she was supportive and even got him a better deal. I don't see her having a problem with a sex tape.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I wonder if I'll get to play the update today or tommorow...I'm not sure why but it seems likely for me that tommorow I'll be playing the update ^_^
I'm really really curious to see if I was right with my predictions

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes