Trikus

May 31, 2020
thats the whole point I would say...if I remember correctly he's not allowed to talk about previous deals...and Jamie from what I remember doesn't know anything about previous deals and thinks the deal that Rachael brought to MC is the first one...so ....that's my problem..
stuff happened before Jamie found out and she could perceive that stuff as cheating....maybe she won't ...not gonna take that chance :p
Actually, Jamie found out about the deal when Keyana visited to re-sign the contract. Jamie is well aware that MC was doing baby making before she found out about it.

Reactions: cakeny

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
It's even fairly easy to explain away Edens very familiar reaction to Ethan at the bowling alley.

All Rachael/mc would have to say, is that Eden and mc had been introduced shortly after Jamie was brought on board.

Wouldn't have to be anything lengthy either just a quick trip for mc to come by Rachels office for 5 minutes or less just to say hi, would you maybe be interested etc and that's that cover story in place.

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think you guys are making this a bigger issue than it is. I bet he asks Jamie to record the tape, and I bet she loves it and suggests they do it again. You can't say it is cheating if she gives him a free pass. Once she found out about the baby deal she was so excited for the MC to help all those women. I don't see how it changes anything at all. There are other girls Jamie is not aware of yet too. She doesn't know about Alexis, Anna, Penny or Zoe yet either. Do you think she will end their relationship over any of them? What about Rachel?
thats not the point i was making .. so i guess i can't explain it to make you guys understand .. so i'll end by saying regardless of what i love this game :love:

Reactions: csmk14

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
ok . ok .. lets look at when things take place ... the 3 way .. later that night Jamie agrees with making babies thing ... AFTER you had already agreed on making that tape ..
I am just curious, I have no problem with you and others not doing the tape, but did you cheat at all on Jaime before she said have fun? If not, good for you, I tried, but only refused Alexis, couldn't turn down Rachel or Shauna.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Actually, Jamie found out about the deal when Keyana visited to re-sign the contract. Jamie is well aware that MC was doing baby making before she found out about it.
Actually nope, Jamie was brought in on the deal before the resigning

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok . ok .. lets look at when things take place ... the 3 way .. later that night Jamie agrees with making babies thing ... AFTER you had already agreed on making that tape ..
A few thing and i agree with Mr Loco on this. :)
A. MC has not even agreed to making the tape yet;
B. MC had gotten the freedom to play around from Jamie before the sex with Eden, so it was not cheating;
C. Jamie was not aware due to secrecy that MC was being pimped out by Rachael as a baby making sperm stud at the moment of the threesome, that does not make it cheating though. Just a sideline Jamie was not aware off at the moment. She was brought in shortly after into that though and more or less embraced it wholeheartedly and we may assume same is true with Shauna.

So I will expect that if we as MC are interested in making the tape, we will discuss that topic of the offer with Jamie and Shauna in advance before MC will accept and they will give their opinion. Not like you can keep an on purpose leaked tape like that secret and MC is both smart enough and considerate enough to make sure he has their Ok for that since it is something they will have to deal with as well if happens. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
thats not the point i was making .. so i guess i can't explain it to make you guys understand .. so i'll end by saying regardless of what i love this game :love:
If the sex tape came out before Jamie gave a free pass I would be on board with you, but it has not been recorded yet. It has not been released yet. It was discussed twice once during the first client meeting and the second time at the bowling event. It would be easy to tell Jamie that the movie star Eden approached him at the bowling event and proposed the idea of a sex tape. It would not be a lie as that is what happened anyways. Don't worry I will let you know how it goes since I agreed to the tape already.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If the sex tape came out before Jamie gave a free pass I would be on board with you, but it has not been recorded yet. It has not been released yet. It was discussed twice once during the first client meeting and the second time at the bowling event. It would be easy to tell Jamie that the movie star Eden approached him at the bowling event and proposed the idea of a sex tape. It would not be a lie as that is what happened anyways. Don't worry I will let you know how it goes since I agreed to the tape already.
again not my point .... if you agreed to making that tape .... it was before Jamie said it was ok making other females pregnant .... if thats gonna be MC's excuse on making it in the 1st place

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Jamie knows what he was doing before making the open relationship. She found out when one of the clients came to Rachel to re-sign the contract. She even got him a pay rise. Jamie knows everything and is completely on board.
Actually nope, Jamie was brought in on the deal before the resigning
You are right, Rachael did talk to Jamie about the deal and Jamie accepted the deal. Then she found out about Keyana and her wife so she knows he was working for Rachael before she found out about it. Jamie was still completely fine with everything. Jamie is the MVP of this game. A sex tape, no matter when it was agreed on, will not bother her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you guys really don't see the bigger picture here .... when you do all this Jamie will most likely say ok babe ... then the questions will or i should say should start with Jamie asking ... why you agreed with making Eden pregnant before Jamie said she was ok with that ... Rachael will eventually come up in the process .. and a can of worms will be opened ... when and why Rachael is involved .. eventually MC will have to explain why he had sex with Rachael .. before he had permission to have sex with anyone ... and when Alexis shows up .. oh shit can you imagine how Jamie will feel about that .... MC is heading to a dead end ... if Jamie is not caught up to speed with MC and his cheating on her .... now maybe she'll understand and maybe she won't ... no one knows yet .. is all i'm saying .. and how everyone don't get all this idk ... i will just give up and shut up .... thanks for hearing me out :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes