ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was never really gone....Once Loco left I was just more focused on making sure he was all good plus I had some personal shit of my own going on. I was lurking the whole time tho and it was pretty dead in here most of the week so i didn't miss a whole lot. I woulda been more active over the weekend but our clothes dryer decided it wanted to go tits up saturday morning and I spent most of the weekend dealing with it. :)
sorry to hear about your dryer .. i used to be a magtag repair man ... i could've fix it for ya :)

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
we're cool .. hell i forget shit alot at times .. good thing we have Loco and TKA around to help us thru :love:
Ain't that the truth! the amount of stuff I forget just during one day sometimes bogles my mind, hell even the wife isn't shy in pointing out it's a good thing my head's attached or I'd be leaving it all over the place :LOL:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

So... I had an idea.

I mentioned in my last post that I had some errands to run for my grandpa this morning. One of those included going to the pharmacy for him. It was a longer wait than usual and me being in a hurry I accidentally left my phone at home.
So I'm just sitting there waiting, I'm thinking about WVM and the update in general.

And that's when I realized that I was missing the opportunity to set up something that I had planned. Something that won't be immediately obvious in the update but it's the perfect lead in and it's the perfect time to have it. It leads to many sexy things! And I think it's necessary.
The bad news is that it requires around 30 more renders. If this didn't fall in the middle of the update I'd just save it for the next update but that's not the case.
So the update is being pushed back one more day and I feel like a gigantic asshole but I promise it's worth it!
I also promise that if the update isn't out tomorrow or if the next update has a single delay that I will pause my pledges for this month.

I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was 100% worth it. This will push the update past the 300 render mark as well.

So yeah, I'm honestly super sorry for the dick move. Feel free to call me an asshole.
This is definitely a good thing for the long term, just sucks for the moment.

I hope you guys understand. <3

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I know that seems like a gross exaggeration, however just the other day I was heading out for groceries, 5 mins later I was back cause' I forgot the shopping list... then mins later again back because I'd left the phone on the table while grabbing the list... mins later again.. I forgot to put my outdoor shoes on on the way out...

I think you get the idea >_< :giggle:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019

So... I had an idea.

I mentioned in my last post that I had some errands to run for my grandpa this morning. One of those included going to the pharmacy for him. It was a longer wait than usual and me being in a hurry I accidentally left my phone at home.
So I'm just sitting there waiting, I'm thinking about WVM and the update in general.

And that's when I realized that I was missing the opportunity to set up something that I had planned. Something that won't be immediately obvious in the update but it's the perfect lead in and it's the perfect time to have it. It leads to many sexy things! And I think it's necessary.
The bad news is that it requires around 30 more renders. If this didn't fall in the middle of the update I'd just save it for the next update but that's not the case.
So the update is being pushed back one more day and I feel like a gigantic asshole but I promise it's worth it!
I also promise that if the update isn't out tomorrow or if the next update has a single delay that I will pause my pledges for this month.

I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was 100% worth it. This will push the update past the 300 render mark as well.

So yeah, I'm honestly super sorry for the dick move. Feel free to call me an asshole.

Oooh the tension >_< soooo excited!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

So... I had an idea.

Agreed he is an asshole for thinking of it at the last possible moment, but if it leads to a better game overall well worth the extra time it will take. :p

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Well if I have to wait one day for more content now, or wait two weeks for more content then I'll choose the one day now. Least I have one more night off left.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
he is not an asshole .... he just messed up on what he had planned ... and is correcting it ... can't say its good or bad .. usually its always good ... and besides i'm patient so ... i know whatever he does it will always be great BD like i said is a badass as to WVM

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I know that seems like a gross exaggeration, however just the other day I was heading out for groceries, 5 mins later I was back cause' I forgot the shopping list... then mins later again back because I'd left the phone on the table while grabbing the list... mins later again.. I forgot to put my outdoor shoes on on the way out...

I think you get the idea >_< :giggle:
It really be like that sometimes.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes