armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
ya know i do get making a tape with Eden ... but like i said .. i didn't because i don't wanna lose Jamie over cheating before she says MC can ... because that tape is actual proof that MC did cheat before permission was granted .. as far as anyone else wanting to make that tape be my guest .... if the game plays out that Jamie does find out , i hope BD does make Jamie leave if only temporary to show MC she didn't like him doing things before she says ok to it ..
Jamie will be the first one to watch and enjoy the tape.Like really enjoy.It wouldn't be a surprise if she watch how you and Eden are making the tape.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
he is not an asshole .... he just messed up on what he had planned ... and is correcting it ... can't say its good or bad .. usually its always good ... and besides i'm patient so ... i know whatever he does it will always be great BD like i said is a badass as to WVM
Exactly, and more content, especially content that will lend to future happy sex times is always good! Also who is with Willow? Don't remember anyone with green hair!

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
For those patreon members make sure to vote in the poll and pay attention to the special rules. You all know who I am pulling for.
Since we're already getting a day in the life of Harp and Nat and those usually have nudes, I have no horse in this race, so I fired off a Stacy vote for you. Although since 6th place wins I suppose I could be helping or harming her chances.

Oh, I just noticed Millie in there. She's cute as hell. I may have made a mistake.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have a feeling that poll will change once people realize they didn't read the rules correctly. I may have to change my vote closer to the end date.

Reactions: armion82

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the amount of people with 'sex tape paranoia symptoms' is too damn high!! they will be disappointed when Jamie will find out that MC will do a sex tape with Eden and Jamie won't be upset about it.. all i've read in the last 6-7 pages is 'sex tape this, sex tape that' etc it almost seems like they wish that Jamie will break up with MC. or they are trying to make people who agreed to do the sex tape to change their choice / mind..

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Atm it looks like Mackenzie has 6th place with Stacy, Millie and Vanessa on a shared 5th

For all the Harper fans (of which i'm one) I really truly hope those votes are because they want someone else to win :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Atm it looks like Mackenzie has 6th place with Stacy, Millie and Vanessa on a shared 5th

For all the Harper fans (of which i'm one) I really truly hope those votes are because they want someone else to win :)
The important part is making sure Damien doesn't get 6th. lol

Reactions: Krynh

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the amount of people with 'sex tape paranoia symptoms' is too damn high!! they will be disappointed when Jamie will find out that MC will do a sex tape with Eden and Jamie won't be upset about it.. all i've read in the last 6-7 pages is 'sex tape this, sex tape that' etc it almost seems like they wish that Jamie will break up with MC. or they are trying to make people who agreed to do the sex tape to change their choice / mind..
right...okay...whatever you say bub

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Sorry not trying to hound you or something. I think you might need to replay the days up to when she gets in on the deal, because that's the first time she becomes aware of anything related to said deal the MC and Rachael have.

And at that point unless Rachael comes clean to Jamie about the fact that she's already had sex with the mc and that he has (and had) 2 clients already, without saying anything to the mc about it, then all Jamie knows at that point in time is that Rachael and mc have talked about a deal of some sort.
If Keyana was there to resign the contract, that means there was contract before. Keyana was also upset that MC wasn't there, which means that she has met him before. Jamie is the one that calmed Keyana down, so they have met. Jamie is smart, she can put two and two together and realize that MC was working with Rachael before she found out about it. Granted, it is never outright stated but Jamie isn't stupid.

hmm ok i see some doesn't know how the time line is .. MC has sex with Rachael / Alexis / Shauna / Anna .. before Jamie is ok with anything :rolleyes:

p.s i forgot about Liz also
Nope, fully aware of the timeline and I agree that the MC has most certainly cheated in the early parts of the story. However, has Jamie done anything so far that would suggest she would be angry? She is happy to accept multiple other women bearing his children because it makes them happy. As long as MC made the girls before happy Jamie would be fine with it.

Direct quote from Jamie when they are discussing the deal: "I love seeing you make people happy. You're incredible at it."

There is only one that might have been tough for her, but it is resolved and that is Liz. Jamie knows how much Liz loves MC and is fine with them being together.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes