Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Looks like Vanessa's still in the spot for the next nude render set, sadly Harper is still in first place -_-

Whelp time for bed, here's hoping the update's out when I wake up :giggle:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Since I sincerely doubt we’ll get any real in-game action with Vanessa any time soon if at all, I’m totally on board with her getting the renders.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
As much as i like the game like a lot of peps, i think, i am gonna stop reading Braindrop patreon post from now on. The guy is way too much apologetic..("aka i am an asshole") i am afraid one day if he goes on another break he's gonna self immolate himself as a way of excuse.

He sounds hurtful everytime i read it and i can't say it makes me feel good. delays aren't consequential look at other devs, they're fine with 6 months delay...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Don't crash the dreams of those hoping for a evil modder that will one day come and make it possible to get with Azel. ;)
I know a lot of people are looking for an evil moder to add incest, I just don't think it will happen while the game is actively being updated by BD. If/when it does happen it will be once he is done with the game updates and moves onto another project. I get you want content but he said he will not change what he has currently done and will not add incest content. I understand you want it, but if you look at it from a developer standpoint it doesn't make sense to take that risk. Also you would need a talented moder to come in the has access to the assets for the MC, Azel, Wendy and Willow. Including all the personal modifications BD adds to them in order for these changes to look right.

We know that BD has spent a lot of money on assets for this game so to see a moder willing to do the same seems unlikely at this point. I know I put an evil moder my fix the incest for us in the future I just don't think that future is soon.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
As much as i like the game like a lot of peps, i think, i am gonna stop reading Braindrop patreon post from now on. The guy is way too much apologetic..("aka i am an asshole") i am afraid one day if he goes on another break he's gonna self immolate himself as a way of excuse.

He sounds hurtful everytime i read it and i can't say it makes me feel good. delays aren't consequential look at other devs, they're fine with 6 months delay...
He cares, he wants to make sure we patreons get our money's worth and feels bad when he can't live up to his own expections of what he feels is owed to us. If you don't want to read anymore fine, but that was a shitty way to put it, IMO! IF I am mis-reading you I apologize, but it came across poorly!

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Forgive me but Why is Harper being in first "sad"? What is this poll exactly?

#teamHarper
The poll is about which character who has not been shown naked yet gets to be shown naked in a special render set, whoever comes in 6th place is the winner. Currently its either Jasmine or Stacy who is 6th place and thus winning atm.

Im honestly fine with either of those two winning since i have little interest in both so i dont mind their nude debut being in a random render series, but i much prefer to have the girls have their naked debut in game since it makes it more special. It kinda losses its novelty if they are shown nude prior to their in-game reveal.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
FAQ has been updated sorry for the delay this was the first time I have been able to get to my computer today.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
6th place wins

Special rules:
1st place does not win! 6th place does!
The poll is about which character who has not been shown naked yet gets to be shown naked in a special render set, whoever comes in 6th place is the winner. Currently its either Jasmine or Stacy who is 6th place and thus winning atm.

Im honestly fine with either of those two winning since i have little interest in both so i dont mind their nude debut being in a random render series, i much prefer to have the girls have their naked debut in game since it makes it more special. It kinda losses its novelty if they are shown nude prior to their in-game reveal.
Thank you three so much! I was just so confused for a minute :)

I'm of the mind I want Harper to be nude with the mc in vn first. Just a preference, so this time I don't mind her losing :p

Reactions: Qmil679

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Im honestly fine with either of those two winning since i have little interest in both so i dont mind their nude debut being in a random render series, i much prefer to have the girls have their naked debut in game since it makes it more special. It kinda losses its novelty if they are shown nude prior to their in-game reveal.
You know what I was so excited for the possibility for Stacy, but now you have made me re-think that. It does have an added bonus to see it in game first rather then a render. I know I saw a few other characters in renders outside the game and it wasn't the same as experiencing it in game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you three so much! I was just so confused for a minute :)

I'm of the mind I want Harper to be nude with the mc in vn first. Just a preference, so this time I don't mind her losing :p
I also wish it were in the game. Separate from the game, it doesn't interest me so much. :D

Reactions: cakeny

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
is nice to Imagine, someday Jasmine is with Jamie Shauna and MC, nude in the Bed. No or after Sex Jasmine is smiling, have her Eyes closed and lies on MC. Shauna and Jamie are lie in MC's Arms with each a hand on the back from Jasmine and all four just chilling, snuggle and lie in the Bed one Afternoon, just savor this moment.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I looked for saves issues and didnt fine the answer that partained, so I guess I will just ask.

I found WVM 8.2 online playable in browser and as some renply games online have the Import/Export feature I started to play as I have done with some others and Exported the saves to my local machine. DL the same version here and copied the saves to the game folder as I have on the others but they wont load and will have to start a new run it seems. Which sucks because I have 4 days worth invested in the online one ( I am a slow decision maker apparently ) Is there any ideas out there?????

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
I looked for saves issues and didnt fine the answer that partained, so I guess I will just ask.

I found WVM 8.2 online playable in browser ... but they wont load and will have to start a new run it seems. Which sucks because I have 4 days worth invested in the online one ( I am a slow decision maker apparently ) Is there any ideas out there?????
Your online version may have made changes to the variables or script to get it running in a browser. If your saves won't work, I suggest you start fresh. It's pretty easy to speed run through any RenPy game. Go to WVM's preferences and set Skip to Unseen Text. Then start the new game, name your character and press Tab to skip through dialog at light speed. It will stop when you need to make a choice, make the choice you want and Tab to continue fast forwarding until you get to the area in Day 4 where you ended. Don't forget to make some new saves along the way.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes