Trikus

May 31, 2020
I have a feeling that poll will change once people realize they didn't read the rules correctly. I may have to change my vote closer to the end date.
Two characters are currently in 6th place right now. Will that mean two galleries?

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Jamie is smart, she can put two and two together and realize that MC was working with Rachael before she found out about it. Granted, it is never outright stated but Jamie isn't stupid.
Sure sure, ofc she's not stupid but there's a fair difference between perhaps suspecting something and knowing something.

Also my response was mainly on this part "Jamie is well aware that MC was having sex with other girls before she agreed to the open relationship."

There is no indication based on what is said or shown that Jamie thinks the mc is sleeping around on her before the "harem" agreement between herself, Shauna and the mc. What was mentioned however was that because she'd overheard Shauna confessing her feelings to the mc she became worried and went and talked to Azel whose advice in Jamies mind turned in to roughly "Lets make a harem!"

Then there this bit "She met two of the clients from before she gave her permission." regardless of whether her permission relates to the Harem agreement or the Rachael contract, at no point prior to those two instances was she aware that anyone was connected to any Rachael/mc contract work or that there even was contract work going on nor that mc had slept with anyone but her concerning the Harem or her and Shauna concerning Contracting

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
again not my point .... if you agreed to making that tape .... it was before Jamie said it was ok making other females pregnant .... if thats gonna be MC's excuse on making it in the 1st place
You know not everyone did cheat on her in the first place. If you didn't I'm pretty sure the tape is going to come up again. She said at the bowling alley there was something she wanted to talk to us about.

Ok all he has to do is tell her he is going to make a tape with Eden. He is contractually obligated to not discuss the first interaction. Telling Jamie that she is another client of Rachael's and she wants a baby and a sex tape. With how Jamie was in the last update I think she would be excited about this and would want a copy and probably want to record the entire thing too. Jamie has gone pretty wild with her ideas and it is very clear she wants to hear about all the sex the MC has, this would give her something she could watch over and over again. For someone like Jamie I think this is a dream situation for her.
Depends on if she can operate a camera with one hand. :sneaky:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here is something that could be funny as HELLJamie and Shauna talk to all of the women in the group about using butt plugs including Cedey, Azel, and Rachael and during class Jamie pulls the phone out and hands it to the MC and says do it and the MC turns it on and all you can do is hear BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing and a lot of OOOHHHHHHHHHHs:ROFLMAO::cool::p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So... I had an idea.

I mentioned in my last post that I had some errands to run for my grandpa this morning. One of those included going to the pharmacy for him. It was a longer wait than usual and me being in a hurry I accidentally left my phone at home.
So I'm just sitting there waiting, I'm thinking about WVM and the update in general.

And that's when I realized that I was missing the opportunity to set up something that I had planned. Something that won't be immediately obvious in the update but it's the perfect lead in and it's the perfect time to have it. It leads to many sexy things! And I think it's necessary.
The bad news is that it requires around 30 more renders. If this didn't fall in the middle of the update I'd just save it for the next update but that's not the case.
So the update is being pushed back one more day and I feel like a gigantic asshole but I promise it's worth it!
I also promise that if the update isn't out tomorrow or if the next update has a single delay that I will pause my pledges for this month.

I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was 100% worth it. This will push the update past the 300 render mark as well.

So yeah, I'm honestly super sorry for the dick move. Feel free to call me an asshole.
This is definitely a good thing for the long term, just sucks for the moment.

I hope you guys understand. <3
Thank you Englen for resposting that here.

Bd brother relax. You've earned a shitloads of delays. If this was a western you would have a white hat. It's all good.

Reactions: twiztid

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I know that seems like a gross exaggeration, however just the other day I was heading out for groceries, 5 mins later I was back cause' I forgot the shopping list... then mins later again back because I'd left the phone on the table while grabbing the list... mins later again.. I forgot to put my outdoor shoes on on the way out...

I think you get the idea >_< :giggle:
Hehe, I feel you. I always say (in fact it's a general German saying), "what you don't have in your brain you gotta have in your feet". I can't count the times that I had to go back to fetch a face mask, the lottery ticket, the wallet and such. Once I was roughly halfway to my parents' house before I realised that I forgot the keys at home. :D

Reactions: Lockwood

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Sure sure, ofc she's not stupid but there's a fair difference between perhaps suspecting something and knowing something.

Also my response was mainly on this part "Jamie is well aware that MC was having sex with other girls before she agreed to the open relationship."

There is no indication based on what is said or shown that Jamie thinks the mc is sleeping around on her before the "harem" agreement between herself, Shauna and the mc. What was mentioned however was that because she'd overheard Shauna confessing her feelings to the mc she became worried and went and talked to Azel whose advice in Jamies mind turned in to roughly "Lets make a harem!"

Then there this bit "She met two of the clients from before she gave her permission." regardless of whether her permission relates to the Harem agreement or the Rachael contract, at no point prior to those two instances was she aware that anyone was connected to any Rachael/mc contract work or that there even was contract work going on nor that mc had slept with anyone but her concerning the Harem or her and Shauna concerning Contracting
I completely agree that she wasn't aware at the time. However, two women turning up with the intention of resigning, not simply signing, a contract and getting pregnant that day BEFORE Rachael and Jamie update the MC on the new terms would have to set alarm bells ringing. If they are resigning that means a contract was signed before, which indicates that MC was already working for Rachael. It isn't hard to work out that MC and Keyana were already contracted for baby making BEFORE Jamie found out about it. And, I will freely admit it again that it isn't specifically stated but you would have to have an IQ lower than a glass of water to not figure it out.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah yes, and as for you BD, you're certainly not an asshole. In fact the delay spares me the decision if I rather continue with Delta Iota Kappa or take a break for WVM.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Don't crash the dreams of those hoping for a evil modder that will one day come and make it possible to get with Azel. ;)
Haha, even though I would like it.. it's better not to start this topic and quarrel about it. Someone will do that? good. But such questions about Azel are a bit irritating, as it has been explained so many times. :p

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I dont want to read the complete posts since yesterday so i just ask. Is the update still like planned or again delayed ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i see now that my opinion was best kept to myself ... seeing how quite a few people can only see 1 side of a 2 sided coin .... but thats cool ... i do understand how some of you think .. but i was looking at it from the other side of the coin ... later :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes