tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Your online version may have made changes to the variables or script to get it running in a browser. If your saves won't work, I suggest you start fresh. It's pretty easy to speed run through any RenPy game. Go to WVM's preferences and set Skip to Unseen Text. Then start the new game, name your character and press Tab to skip through dialog at light speed. It will stop when you need to make a choice, make the choice you want and Tab to continue fast forwarding until you get to the area in Day 4 where you ended. Don't forget to make some new saves along the way.
I will have to give that a run thanks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know a lot of people are looking for an evil moder to add incest, I just don't think it will happen while the game is actively being updated by BD. If/when it does happen it will be once he is done with the game updates and moves onto another project. I get you want content but he said he will not change what he has currently done and will not add incest content. I understand you want it, but if you look at it from a developer standpoint it doesn't make sense to take that risk. Also you would need a talented moder to come in the has access to the assets for the MC, Azel, Wendy and Willow. Including all the personal modifications BD adds to them in order for these changes to look right.

We know that BD has spent a lot of money on assets for this game so to see a moder willing to do the same seems unlikely at this point. I know I put an evil moder my fix the incest for us in the future I just don't think that future is soon.
Yeah the only foreseeable solution is when most/enough of us players will move over to subscribestar for supporting games that we like. So it becomes big enough that devs like Brain can safely leave Patreon behind without having to worry about their income. Whether that ever will happen is questionable atm as long as we all stay addicted to organisations like Paypal that are the drivers of the censorship.

Reactions: cakeny

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Your online version may have made changes to the variables or script to get it running in a browser. If your saves won't work, I suggest you start fresh. It's pretty easy to speed run through any RenPy game. Go to WVM's preferences and set Skip to Unseen Text. Then start the new game, name your character and press Tab to skip through dialog at light speed. It will stop when you need to make a choice, make the choice you want and Tab to continue fast forwarding until you get to the area in Day 4 where you ended. Don't forget to make some new saves along the way.
You can set 'skip after choices' as well and you don't need to press tab again after making choices.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Update is being pushed back another day, so that's the bad news.
The good news is the update will be past the 300 renders mark.
So I say it's worth the wait. It really doesn't matter to me since I plan to wait to play it on or after Thanksgiving. I need at least 3 updates to enjoy it. Don't want the good stuff to end too soon. By then, hopefully it will be 800 renders or so. All good things comes to those who wait, and the story is so good, it's worth the wait. The more renders the better, better then best, make it big, bigger then big.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And now to the Million Dollar Question that (as i think) everbody is asking when the Patreon Release is :D
No time table has been provided they used to be after 3PM EST but they have been getting later and later now between 8-11PM EST. Once it is released to Patreon someone will indicate it here like normal.

Reactions: csmk14

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Just in case anyone is interested, here are the current Nude Poll results from highest %(number of votes) to lowest

27% Harper
12% Damien
11% Natalie
10% Jasmine, Stacy, Moon
8% Vanessa
4% Lauren, Mackenzie
3% Ruby, Millie

So looks like Lauren and Mackenzie are sharing 6th for now.

And Harper sadly still at first >_<

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes