ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just in case anyone is interested, here are the current Nude Poll results from highest %(number of votes) to lowest

27% Harper
12% Damien
11% Natalie
10% Jasmine, Stacy, Moon
8% Vanessa
4% Lauren, Mackenzie
3% Ruby, Millie

So looks like Lauren and Mackenzie are sharing 6th for now.

And Harper sadly still at first >_<
That's cause it looked cute a milf sleeping while being carried reverse piggy back by the MC.
If those 2 ever get close, I can imagine her naked in that position.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You also have that when you finish playing WVM (new update) you always want more and you are sad that it's over?
Because I do, always. :D
What helps me is trying to figure out what will be in the next update, sure I get disappointed when I run out of content but then I replay or go over my notes to feel a little better.

Reactions: Qmil679

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone voting Harper in the poll, either doesn't understand, OR equally possible they want to save seeing her for the game

Reactions: moonmite84

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Thats why i played the Story now like 8 Times xD And tbh this is the first game from here what i played multiple times
I have a lot of games that I have played many times.. :D
BaDIK, My New Family, WVM, Leap Of Faith, Shut Up And Dance

and many others.. I will not list all of them, but there are some of them, and I have a fondness for each of them.
But I think I've played My New Family the most times from those games. :LOL:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I have a lot of games that I have played many times.. :D
BaDIK, My New Family, WVM, Leap Of Faith, Shut Up And Dance

and many others.. I will not list all of them, but there are some of them, and I have a fondness for each of them.
But I think I've played My New Family the most times from those games. :LOL:
My New Family is a good game too. Thats true. But in my Opinion is WVM the best here. And thats is too a reason why i played it so much

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if I'm the only one doing that. :D

From the whole game, my favorite thing is story, plot, characters and their history. Instead of sex scenes.
Yes, sex is also fun, but I like the story going forward the most than watching sex.

Now I am especially looking forward to meeting Wendy (MC's mother), I mean a quiet meeting, not that something is happening and the MC cannot talk to her, hug her.

Reactions: Call190Now

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I wonder if I'm the only one doing that. :D

From the whole game, my favorite thing is story, plot, characters and their history. Instead of sex scenes.
Yes, sex is also fun, but I like the story going forward the most than watching sex.

Now I am especially looking forward to meeting Wendy (MC's mother), I mean a quiet meeting, not that something is happening and the MC cannot talk to her, hug her.
A meeting with Wendy ? Sure but Cadey should be there too because the three have many to talk about what happend

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
cedey best sister ever!
I admit that from the beginning I didn't like Cedey .. but from then on when she had her humor, she was sad, and especially when she found out that MC is her brother .. I love her.
She has become so close to MC, I love how she cuddles up to him and refuses to let go. :love:

And Azel .. such a mother is hard to find. Caring, beautiful, can't live without MC. The MC is the world to her as she is to the MC.

Many moments with her touched me. Especially when the MC stayed in bed with her in the morning, when she was lying on him, she was smiling. And when the MC went and she was left alone, she was sad, it was sweet.

It doesn't matter to me that there will be no scenes with them. It is important that they are close to the MC and are the whole world. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yes but only after she knew that she is the Sister of the MC ^^ Before she was a little bitch :LOL:
She tried to deal with this world. That's why she behaved like that. She told us how she was treated in foster care and in general. So I really understand her.
There is a really wonderful sweet woman behind this ''bitch'' mask.

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I admit that from the beginning I didn't like Cedey .. but from then on when she had her humor, she was sad, and especially when she found out that MC is her brother .. I love her.
She has become so close to MC, I love how she cuddles up to him and refuses to let go. :love:

And Azel .. such a mother is hard to find. Caring, beautiful, can't live without MC. The MC is the world to her as she is to the MC.

Many moments with her touched me. Especially when the MC stayed in bed with her in the morning, when she was lying on him, she was smiling. And when the MC went and she was left alone, she was sad, it was sweet.

It doesn't matter to me that there will be no scenes with them. It is important that they are close to the MC and are the whole world. :love:
Don't forget about Wendy :D
yes but only after she knew that she is the Sister of the MC ^^ Before she was a little bitch :LOL:
don't forget she there were a few reasons for why she was like that...she had good reasons and was understandable
She tried to deal with this world. That's why she behaved like that. She told us how she was treated in foster care and in general. So I really understand her.
There is a really wonderful sweet woman behind this ''bitch'' mask.
agree 110%

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Don't forget about Wendy :D

don't forget she there were a few reasons for why she was like that...she had good reasons and was understandable

agree 110%
I know. Wendy seems wonderful too. But we don't know her that well yet. We only know her from dreams.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes