Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Also don't forget the Tali story was re-written during day 7 final. The original story made it much scarier for her to be in public. Considering this render was not changed from the original story I feel it is Tali (it may have been confirmed as well) and they are on the way to the new house. It is probably not Wendy. I would think knowing the person Rachael is she would have noticed someone fitting Wendy's description, and also would have notified the MC.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Its easy to explain. First Rachel didnt know that Wendy was there and Second Wendy tryed to get infos about the MC while listening to Rachel
there's no hint that Wendy knows who Rachael is...so...makes no sense that would be Wendy there for the reasons you pointed out

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Also don't forget the Tali story was re-written during day 7 final. The original story made it much scarier for her to be in public. Considering this render was not changed from the original story I feel it is Tali (it may have been confirmed as well) and they are on the way to the new house. It is probably not Wendy. I would think knowing the person Rachael is she would have noticed someone fitting Wendy's description, and also would have notified the MC.
thank you!
I'm basically convinced that is Tali not Wendy

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
there's no hint that Wendy knows who Rachael is...so...makes no sense that would be Wendy there for the reasons you pointed out
Then tell me how did she knew where the MC was when the Chase in Alley happend. I think she know more as we know ^^

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
My theory about how Wendy started stalking MC is that she saw him while keeping tabs on Cedey, so she sees her boy and decides to stalk him around looking for an opportunity to introduce herself. Sadly, she ain't that stealthy and alerts the girls (thus the first introduction in the alley), but she got better at it with practice.

All of this is based on me not remembering if BD ever mentioned how long has she been stalking him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
My theory about how Wendy started stalking MC is that she saw him while keeping tabs on Cedey, so she sees her boy and decides to stalk him around looking for an opportunity to introduce herself. Sadly, she ain't that stealthy and alerts the girls (thus the first introduction in the alley), but she got better at it with practice.

All of this is based on me not remembering if BD ever mentioned how long has she been stalking him.
Ryker said someone else was following the MC around and then I believe Rachael confirmed that it was most likely Wendy in the Alley due to plane tickets purchased. So the time line fit for her to be the one following the MC. I am not sure if she was also keeping tabs on Cedey though, we have nothing to confirm that and I am almost positive it has been a while since she saw her last based on the conversation with Cedey. What I do find odd is that they still have not talked about Wendy possibly stalking the MC since Cedey moved in with the MC. Maybe that will be in this next update, but I still found it odd.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ryker said someone else was following the MC around and then I believe Rachael confirmed that it was most likely Wendy in the Alley due to plane tickets purchased. So the time line fit for her to be the one following the MC. I am not sure if she was also keeping tabs on Cedey though, we have nothing to confirm that and I am almost positive it has been a while since she saw her last based on the conversation with Cedey. What I do find odd is that they still have not talked about Wendy possibly stalking the MC since Cedey moved in with the MC. Maybe that will be in this next update, but I still found it odd.
He hasn't exactly had time to talk about it with her he only found she was cedey like 24 or less hours ago and he's been awfully busy since then so cut him some slack :p

Reactions: csmk14 and Qmil679

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just in case anyone is interested, here are the current Nude Poll results from highest %(number of votes) to lowest

27% Harper
12% Damien
11% Natalie
10% Jasmine, Stacy, Moon
8% Vanessa
4% Lauren, Mackenzie
3% Ruby, Millie

So looks like Lauren and Mackenzie are sharing 6th for now.

And Harper sadly still at first >_<
YES HARPER FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!! :love:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes