BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm fairly sure it wasn't, she's been hiding in a basement, why would Rachael take her out to such a public place?
to move her to the last house where the MC and everyone else is now
EDIT : plus we already know she is not being chased anymore so it's no problem with the public transport

Reactions: Qmil679

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I'm fairly sure it wasn't, she's been hiding in a basement, why would Rachael take her out to such a public place?
I think that wasnt Tali. I am sure that was Wendy (regarding to the chase between the MC and Wendy in the alley) but on the opposite Rachel said she found the House. So maybe she lived at an other place with her

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think that wasnt Tali. I am sure that was Wendy (regarding to the chase between the MC and Wendy in the alley) but on the opposite Rachel said she found the House. So maybe she lived at an other place with her
Nah ..I'm 99% sure it was Tali :p

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
But then is there the Question why behind Rachel and not next to her. That would be way safer for Tali ^^
She's not going to get grabbed sitting behind her. And this way they don't look like they are together. Same reason Rachel is wearing glasses in that scene. Just minor adjustments.

Remember: this happens right before Rachel first lets us see Tali and right before she says she has the house situation settled. Why would Wendy be there, unless Rachel was keeping that from MC? Also, I am pretty sure that station shot is from outside of WVM town, so why would Wendy leave town to follow Rachel?

Reactions: BTLD

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
how come?
I know Rachel said Tali is safe now because her Father died and was the last that pay the search for her. But after all the flashbacks from Rachel while she told the MC the Story . Rachel grew so close with Tali that i think that Rachel wouldnt let sit Tali only behind her. I hope you understand what i mean ^^

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
She's not going to get grabbed sitting behind her. And this way they don't look like they are together. Same reason Rachel is wearing glasses in that scene. Just minor adjustments.

Remember: this happens right before Rachel first lets us see Tali and right before she says she has the house situation settled. Why would Wendy be there, unless Rachel was keeping that from MC? Also, I am pretty sure that station shot is from outside of WVM town, so why would Wendy leave town to follow Rachel?
Its easy to explain. First Rachel didnt know that Wendy was there and Second Wendy tryed to get infos about the MC while listening to Rachel

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes