Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just in case anyone is interested, here are the current Nude Poll results from highest %(number of votes) to lowest

27% Harper
12% Damien
11% Natalie
10% Jasmine, Stacy, Moon
8% Vanessa
4% Lauren, Mackenzie
3% Ruby, Millie

So looks like Lauren and Mackenzie are sharing 6th for now.

And Harper sadly still at first >_<
Guess that depends how you count it. For me the logical thing, as used in sports, would be to conclude that with the threeway tie for fourth there is currently no sixth place with Vanessa in 7th. :D (Of course there will be differences behind the comma, but that information is not given here.)

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Guess that depends how you count it. For me the logical thing, as used in sports, would be to conclude that with the threeway tie for fourth there is currently no sixth place with Vanessa in 7th. :D (Of course there will be differences behind the comma, but that information is not given here.)
Fair point :) and yeah just because some share the same % bracket doesn't mean that one hasn't got a larger number of votes. It all depends on how many people have been voting, the more voters the less difference one vote here and there will do % wise

Edit: (As Englen correctly points out in his post below this one)

Also I've come to the conclusion that just like Spfjolietjake and Loco, I'd rather see Harper in all her nude glory for the first time ingame than out, for the exact same reasons they gave. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Just in case anyone is interested, here are the current Nude Poll results from highest %(number of votes) to lowest

27% Harper
12% Damien
11% Natalie
10% Jasmine, Stacy, Moon
8% Vanessa
4% Lauren, Mackenzie
3% Ruby, Millie

So looks like Lauren and Mackenzie are sharing 6th for now.

And Harper sadly still at first >_<
its between Jasmine Stacy and Moon since they are all tied at 10% so whoever has the least amount of votes of the 3 is 6th place and thus leading atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14 and Lockwood

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah the only foreseeable solution is when most/enough of us players will move over to subscribestar for supporting games that we like.
There are certain issues with subscribestar, for one thing you can't get your money out until it's about $150

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are certain issues with subscribestar, for one thing you can't get your money out until it's about $150
Yeah better options would be nice as well, but if everyone stays at Patreon we accept in practice that a company is able to censor way beyond the legalities of 90% of the world for their own purposes and values. Not a good situation either.

Reactions: cakeny

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I played from the beginning, I'm now before the moment of meeting Tali (Rachael's secret).

Now as I was playing and looking at various details that I didn't pay attention to when I played before.

When Rachael was showing the pictures, she accidentally showed a picture of Tali. I didn't think the first time I played that it had any importance, but then apparently Rachael was acting weird after showing this picture. Now that I know Tali was in the picture, it matters.
Tali is so sweet and so short, haha.

I also noticed that when we drove Willow (Cedey) to her house, a car was passing us and Hannah was driving that car.

There was definitely more detail/ ''secrets'', but I forgot already. But since I am so old that I already have a poor memory, unfortunately..
I'm joking of course :LOL:

I'm close to the end of the game, now wait for today's update. As long as he shows up today. :) fingers crossed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn. I played from the beginning, I'm now before the moment of meeting Tali (Rachael's secret).

Now as I was playing and looking at various details that I didn't pay attention to when I played before.

When Rachael was showing the pictures, she accidentally showed a picture of Tali. I didn't think the first time I played that it had any importance, but then apparently Rachael was acting weird after showing this picture. Now that I know Tali was in the picture, it matters.
Tali is so sweet and so short, haha.

I also noticed that when we drove Willow (Cedey) to her house, a car was passing us and Hannah was driving that car.

There was definitely more detail/ ''secrets'', but I forgot already. But since I am so old that I already have a poor memory, unfortunately..
I'm joking of course :LOL:

I'm close to the end of the game, now wait for today's update. As long as he shows up today. :) fingers crossed.
I love finding and connecting those little secrets hidden in the game. I am always looking for hidden gems within the game to link to other scenes/events. There is a lot of foreshadowing in the game as well. I did a write up for day 1 and was able to link numerous events from day 1 into events from later in the game. BD did indicate there would be more of this once he finishes the week 1 re-work too.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love finding and connecting those little secrets hidden in the game. I am always looking for hidden gems within the game to link to other scenes/events. There is a lot of foreshadowing in the game as well. I did a write up for day 1 and was able to link numerous events from day 1 into events from later in the game. BD did indicate there would be more of this once he finishes the week 1 re-work too.
I remember there was a scene where the MC was talking to Rachael on the phone and she was somewhere at the station, in the waiting room. Behind her was a woman (?) in a hood. I wonder if it's some secret and it was someone the MC knows, or just an ordinary person who doesn't mean anything. :unsure:

This was when MC was sleeping in Rachael's bed with many women during the night.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I remember there was a scene where the MC was talking to Rachael on the phone and she was somewhere at the station, in the waiting room. Behind her was a woman (?) in a hood. I wonder if it's some secret and it was someone the MC knows, or just an ordinary person who doesn't mean anything. :unsure:

This was when MC was sleeping in Rachael's bed with many women during the night.
that was Tali...I'm 99% sure

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Could be.. hmm. Maybe that was when Rachael and Tali moved into their new home.
I think I already talked about this or better said asked about this also and Loco is either 99% or 100% sure it was Tali ..and it makes sense.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
They're assholes, but I don't wanna watch them get fucked.
Well we know BD will probably not implement what I would like to see happening to them.

Yes gang raped forever...or at least 10 years...would be nice...although I won't hold my breath.
They could get it .. but we might just not see the scenes. Simple solution. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Almost positive that was Tali, other guesses was Wendy.

Reactions: Qmil679 and BTLD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes