sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
Ryker said someone else was following the MC around and then I believe Rachael confirmed that it was most likely Wendy in the Alley due to plane tickets purchased. So the time line fit for her to be the one following the MC. I am not sure if she was also keeping tabs on Cedey though, we have nothing to confirm that and I am almost positive it has been a while since she saw her last based on the conversation with Cedey. What I do find odd is that they still have not talked about Wendy possibly stalking the MC since Cedey moved in with the MC. Maybe that will be in this next update, but I still found it odd.
One thing I've always wondered though is how much the information the MC interprets can be trusted. The fact that he keeps having these blackouts (has it been 3 times? maybe only 2) suggests that mentally he really can't be trusted as 100% credible. The blackout that made the least sense to me was when the MC blacked out after tackling the person in the hoodie that was outside of Rachel's new office. I mean, why blackout right after tackling and seeing their face? Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the MC didn't suffer a head injury then. Could the MC not actually be passing out, and instead be witnessing but not remembering everything that happened in between the time he "blacked out" and "woke up" If so, I think this could leave a lot of room for BD to switch some things up about who is following the MC.

We also know that MC's memories were incorrect about who his sister was for a long while, who knows what else he's remembering correctly?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Let me try to explain it. I really dont want to see Harper naked because she is more Family as a "Good" Friend ^^
What? No, that has nothing to do with what I said. I was replying to you replying to that guy because you misunderstood him. He knows that Harper being first means she is losing, he is saying he wants to wait and see it in game.

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
One thing I've always wondered though is how much the information the MC interprets can be trusted. The fact that he keeps having these blackouts (has it been 3 times? maybe only 2) suggests that mentally he really can't be trusted as 100% credible. The blackout that made the least sense to me was when the MC blacked out after tackling the person in the hoodie that was outside of Rachel's new office. I mean, why blackout right after tackling and seeing their face? Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the MC didn't suffer a head injury then. Could the MC not actually be passing out, and instead be witnessing but not remembering everything that happened in between the time he "blacked out" and "woke up" If so, I think this could leave a lot of room for BD to switch some things up about who is following the MC.

We also know that MC's memories were incorrect about who his sister was for a long while, who knows what else he's remembering correctly?
they are actually sleepwalking dreams not blackouts.

the so called blackout where he ran down Wendy I think it was more of being shocked and passing out when he saw Wendy.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

hmmm interesting point :unsure:

Reactions: sadboi242

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
What? No, that has nothing to do with what I said. I was replying to you replying to that guy because you misunderstood him. He knows that Harper being first means she is losing, he is saying he wants to wait and see it in game.
Oh ok . Sry than i misunderstood that ^^

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I have a lot of games that I have played many times.. :D
BaDIK, My New Family, WVM, Leap Of Faith, Shut Up And Dance

and many others.. I will not list all of them, but there are some of them, and I have a fondness for each of them.
But I think I've played My New Family the most times from those games. :LOL:
I think the ones I have played through the most often at this point, aside from WVM, are Midlife Crisis (Jennifer is my favorite there but I love most of those girls), Parental Love (and kind of anticipate Apt 69 joining this list. Nea is just too freaking adorable.), and Sisterly Lust.

By the way, what game is that in your image signatures?

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
they are actually sleepwalking dreams not blackouts.

the so called blackout where he ran down Wendy I think it was more of being shocked and passing out when he saw Wendy.
Fair point, but how could the "black out" when he was beating the piss out of Ryker be a sleepwalking dream?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Fair point, but how could the "black out" when he was beating the piss out of Ryker be a sleepwalking dream?
The first time in the basement he woke up and beat Ryker up. Outside the bowling alley he didn't blackout that was him going to hulk mode because he was fucking pissed because Ryker just hit his bio mom.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
The first time in the basement he woke up and beat Ryker up. Outside the bowling alley he didn't blackout that was him going to hulk mode because he was fucking pissed because Ryker just hit his bio mom.
He blacked out after beating the shit out of Ryker

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
i think he was referring to the 1st time MC sleep walks
I see. I think it's just very odd how a supposedly very healthy athlete has so many...incidents I guess...where he can't remember anything. Without beating a dead horse, I'm just trying to convey my point about how we can't really trust the MC's interpretation of events as credible.

Reactions: ImperialD

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I see. I think it's just very odd how a supposedly very healthy athlete has so many...incidents I guess...where he can't remember anything. Without beating a dead horse, I'm just trying to convey my point about how we can't really trust the MC's interpretation of events as credible.
When he is sleepwalking he remembers everything and he explains everything that is happening to everyone around him.

Reactions: cakeny

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think the ones I have played through the most often at this point, aside from WVM, are Midlife Crisis, Parental Love (and kind of anticipate Apt 69 joining this list. Nea is just too freaking adorable.), and Sisterly Lust.

By the way, what game is that in your image signatures?
I also played these games you mentioned.

Game: Being a DIK :)

Reactions: moonmite84

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
When he is sleepwalking he remembers everything and he explains everything that is happening to everyone around him.
right his mind tries to interpret what his eyes are seeing while sleep walking .. my youngest son actually had that problem many many years ago

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I guess I rest my case then
you also have to remember that it isn't only the MC that is sleepwalking dreaming it is also Cedey and you can add both of them doing this as to being torn apart from each other and from their home and or town that all of a sudden when he gets into town he starts sleepwalking and dreaming at the same time. Azel never said that this has ever happened before so this is something new for him and Cedey as well. So I doubt it is mental issues.

Reactions: sadboi242
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes