MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's a crap shoot. MC betrayed her trust, certainly. But at the same time... she kind of gets off on him with other girls. So, the question is whether she will forgive MC for the three days he betrayed her or not. I Don't think there will be a major reckoning, but there will be damage to repair.

Honestly, I would expect Shauna might be the most hurt by it, if you cheated on Jaime with everyone EXCEPT her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
you guys really don't see the bigger picture here .... when you do all this Jamie will most likely say ok babe ... then the questions will or i should say should start with Jamie asking ... why you agreed with making Eden pregnant before Jamie said she was ok with that ... Rachael will eventually come up in the process .. and a can of worms will be opened ... when and why Rachael is involved .. eventually MC will have to explain why he had sex with Rachael .. before he had permission to have sex with anyone ... and when Alexis shows up .. oh shit can you imagine how Jamie will feel about that .... MC is heading to a dead end ... if Jamie is not caught up to speed with MC and his cheating on her .... now maybe she'll understand and maybe she won't ... no one knows yet .. is all i'm saying .. and how everyone don't get all this idk ... i will just give up and shut up .... thanks for hearing me out :)
Do you really think BD would do that? Jamie seems to be getting a little crazier with the sex stuff with other women now. I really don't think there is any issues. Could she be disappointed she wasn't made aware of those situations sure, do I think she will end the relationship hell no. I don't think a sex tape that the MC agreed to that his face would not be shown but it could be hinted it was him. Plus he still has a chance to back out of, or change the deal. I don't think the cheat path would be added as a way to get Jamie to break up with the MC either.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think Jaime response will probably be, "Oh I'm so happy you made those women happy" or something like that. I don't think there will be any severe consequences if you decided to cheat on her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do you really think BD would do that? Jamie seems to be getting a little crazier with the sex stuff with other women now. I really don't think there is any issues. Could she be disappointed she wasn't made aware of those situations sure, do I think she will end the relationship hell no. I don't think a sex tape that the MC agreed to that his face would not be shown but it could be hinted it was him. Plus he still has a chance to back out of, or change the deal. I don't think the cheat path would be added as a way to get Jamie to break up with the MC either.
i don't want a break up .... not at all ... but a day of reckoning will have to happen .. is what i'm saying

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
i don't want a break up .... not at all ... but a day of reckoning will have to happen .. is what i'm saying
And most people seem to think that the day of reckoning will amount to a shaken finger and a "tsk tsk" from Jamie. Nothing big. Although it's irrelevant to me because despite playing this game through like 8 times, I've never gone the cheating route. How you people can cheat on Jamie, I'll never know. *Shakes finger* Tsk tsk.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
7 kids? daang :eek: better you than me though, I know my limits when it comes to children. I can barely handle being a babysitter for my nieces and nephews for more than a day >_<

Reactions: Vanderer

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
And most people seem to think that the day of reckoning will amount to a shaken finger and a "tsk tsk" from Jamie. Nothing big. Although it's irrelevant to me because despite playing this game through like 8 times, I've never gone the cheating route. How you people can cheat on Jamie, I'll never know. *Shakes finger* Tsk tsk.
I'm not gonna pass on some good lewd scenes BD put up for us just so I can feel good about Jamie. My main save is def not cheating on her though. She's the Queen after all.

Reactions: Call190Now

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Jamie was happy when she found out that the mc was helping other women get pregnant. Jaime doesn't really care about that stuff, she even negotiated a better deal for him. I think people are overthinking the cheating stuff.
If most people remember she was the one that suggested an open relationships.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
If I didn't know it was a harem game going in, I probably don't touch Shauna, Liz or Rachel and her deal before the ok, but I did so I went for it, though I refused to touch Alexis for a LONG time because it seemed wrong, reinforced when I did take her up in her offer and she forced a cream pie, which thankfully is not an issue! As for liz I only touched her because I feared her getting punished, which I have never asked her about, I'll try it at some point.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
you guys really don't see the bigger picture here .... when you do all this Jamie will most likely say ok babe ... then the questions will or i should say should start with Jamie asking ... why you agreed with making Eden pregnant before Jamie said she was ok with that ... Rachael will eventually come up in the process .. and a can of worms will be opened ... when and why Rachael is involved .. eventually MC will have to explain why he had sex with Rachael .. before he had permission to have sex with anyone ... and when Alexis shows up .. oh shit can you imagine how Jamie will feel about that .... MC is heading to a dead end ... if Jamie is not caught up to speed with MC and his cheating on her .... now maybe she'll understand and maybe she won't ... no one knows yet .. is all i'm saying .. and how everyone don't get all this idk ... i will just give up and shut up .... thanks for hearing me out :)
The reason people aren't seeing your point is that your point makes absolutely no sense to the characters presented in the story. In fact, your scenario is completely out of character for Jamie. Jamie is well aware that MC was having sex with other girls before she agreed to the open relationship. She met two of the clients from before she gave her permission. If a client is resigning, that means they were already signed up before. Jamie knows and she has written it off. She doesn't care. In fact she alters the deal so that she is completely in the loop about anything and everything MC does with Rachael's clients. The only thing she cares about is him making people happy.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
"She met two of the clients from before she gave her permission."
Sorry not trying to hound you or something. I think you might need to replay the days up to when she gets in on the deal, because that's the first time she becomes aware of anything related to said deal the MC and Rachael have.

And at that point unless Rachael comes clean to Jamie about the fact that she's already had sex with the mc and that he has (and had) 2 clients already, without saying anything to the mc about it, then all Jamie knows at that point in time is that Rachael and mc have talked about a deal of some sort.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm ok i see some doesn't know how the time line is .. MC has sex with Rachael / Alexis / Shauna / Anna .. before Jamie is ok with anything :rolleyes:

p.s i forgot about Liz also

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
knew you couldn't stay away .. nice having you here :ROFLMAO:
I was never really gone....Once Loco left I was just more focused on making sure he was all good plus I had some personal shit of my own going on. I was lurking the whole time tho and it was pretty dead in here most of the week so i didn't miss a whole lot. I woulda been more active over the weekend but our clothes dryer decided it wanted to go tits up saturday morning and I spent most of the weekend dealing with it. :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes