ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Jamie is fine with him having sex with pretty much everyone, and when she found out about his "job" with Rachel (if you took it without telling her) she was supportive and even got him a better deal. I don't see her having a problem with a sex tape.
whats gonna happen when that tape comes out and Jamie asks when MC decided to make that tape .. if he lies to her she'll get pissed and then you have Shauna ... you might end up losing both .. i don't want that to even be remotely possible

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I can't remember tbh...but I'm pretty sure it's the other way arround...first there was sex with Rachael and Eden and talk about the tape and then Jamie was let in on the deal
Jamie gave the ok for the MC to be with anyone he wanted on day 3. I am pretty sure it was day four with sex with Eden. Then it was day 4 or 5 she was brought into the baby making deal. Either way he had the ok to be with other girls at this time, adding her to the deal may have come after the fact. If you think she would get upset especially after what she and Shauna want him to do is just crazy.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
whats gonna happen when that tape comes out and Jamie asks when MC decided to make that tape .. if he lies to her she'll get pissed and then you have Shauna ... you might end up losing both .. i don't want that to even be remotely possible
110% agree
If I remember correctly Jamie doesn't know about past ...deals lets say...and now she has as much controll basically as the MC so,...this would be...complicating things and what
ImperialD
might happen...so I would rather pass on the sex tape untill the game is finished

Reactions: ImperialD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Jamie gave the ok for the MC to be with anyone he wanted on day 3. I am pretty sure it was day four with sex with Eden. Then it was day 4 or 5 she was brought into the baby making deal. Either way he had the ok to be with other girls at this time, adding her to the deal may have come after the fact. If you think she would get upset especially after what she and Shauna want him to do is just crazy.
ya I remember the okay about other girls...but what I was not clear or I;m not remembering better is when does Jamie gets added to the deal between Rachael and MC

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why would he lie about it? Heck, he might even tell her and she would come watch. Eden is a popular celebrity after all. Jamie is the Harem Queen for a reason.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why would he lie about it? Heck, he might even tell her and she would come watch. Eden is a popular celebrity after all. Jamie is the Harem Queen for a reason.
yeah yeah and Jamie says she and Shauna want to take you to a different town to fuck a unknown female so they could watch ... still don't make it right

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just went through the day of the Threesome, Jamie is brought in on the deal the same day just later in the evening
thats the whole point I would say...if I remember correctly he's not allowed to talk about previous deals...and Jamie from what I remember doesn't know anything about previous deals and thinks the deal that Rachael brought to MC is the first one...so ....that's my problem..
stuff happened before Jamie found out and she could perceive that stuff as cheating....maybe she won't ...not gonna take that chance :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats the whole point I would say...if I remember correctly he's not allowed to talk about previous deals...and Jamie from what I remember doesn't know anything about previous deals and thinks the deal that Rachael brought to MC is the first one...so ....that's my problem..
stuff happened before Jamie found out and she could perceive that stuff as cheating....maybe she won't ...not gonna take that chance :p
BINGO ,,,, ding ding ding

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I mean.. sure I get what you guys are saying and why.

At the same time, if you're on the cheat path then a bit of mmm fudging with the truth with Rachaels help wouldn't be difficult to hide and make it seem as if the Eden deal is something that is yet to happen instead of being already in the middle of it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Doesn't make what right? It isn't cheating if both/all parties agree.
ok . ok .. lets look at when things take place ... the 3 way .. later that night Jamie agrees with making babies thing ... AFTER you had already agreed on making that tape ..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
if she finds out Jamie will ask MC one question " Did you make her happy?", saying " no" will be what she won;t forgive him for
I'm not so sure about that...
She has not been in the position where she felt she was cheated...so we don't know exactly how she will react if at any time she does feel like that..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think you guys are making this a bigger issue than it is. I bet he asks Jamie to record the tape, and I bet she loves it and suggests they do it again. You can't say it is cheating if she gives him a free pass. Once she found out about the baby deal she was so excited for the MC to help all those women. I don't see how it changes anything at all. There are other girls Jamie is not aware of yet too. She doesn't know about Alexis, Anna, Penny or Zoe yet either. Do you think she will end their relationship over any of them? What about Rachel?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes