AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yep.
Update appears, I get some sleep. Check the threads. read a handful of posts. Go to work for 8 hours. Finally log back in and got 10+ pages to read through.

Get caught up and repeat again for next two days.
Just imagine if BD updated only once a month the total amount of pages to get caught up on.:p

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Get ready, we're gonna repeat this process in a few days xD
Should be interesting, considering another VN we post in is most likely updating this weekend as well. ;)
*points at my own signature*

Just imagine if BD updated only once a month the total amount of pages to get caught up on.:p
Actually it was a lot more when BD was doing weekly's.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
ohhhhh crap I'm going to be at least 30 to 40 pages to get caught up on with the release of WVM and MNF being released at the same time YIKES.... BUT fucking happy as hell at the same time. :D

Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ok fine you win I will not post anything further. Have fun.
Nah, just check on your medication is all.
Some fine tuning maybe or take it a little slower on the special CoolAid ;) :coffee:

Let me put it like this. If Ryker did it "just" to eff with MC then he is taking it waaay too far.
On several levels.
Sexism, most likely drugs, mugging, assault and whatnot.
The disrupting of a beneficial event that is broadcasted, not 100% sure, nation wide (?) in it`s own is far beyond juvenile recklessness.
So if he he does all this just to Eff with MC then he is in for a looooong period of counseling in an institution.
After he is released form hospital...

Charles is in denial when it comes to Ryker. His posture alone tells that he know something is wrong but he just can`t admit it to himself.

Katie. Oh yeah, that`s going to be interesting. Is she the femme fatal behind the scene holding the strings on Ryker and Charles or did she try to hold it "together". The way she searched for drugged up Charles at the Bowling event pushes me a little to the latter.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nah, just check on your medication is all.
Some fine tuning maybe or take it a little slower on the special CoolAid ;) :coffee:

Let me put it like this. If Ryker did it "just" to eff with MC then he is taking it waaay too far.
On several levels.
Sexism, most likely drugs, mugging, assault and whatnot.
The disrupting of a beneficial event that is broadcasted, not 100% sure, nation wide (?) in it`s own is far beyond juvenile recklessness.
So if he he does all this just to Eff with MC then he is in for a looooong period of counseling in an institution.
After he is released form hospital...

Charles is in denial when it comes to Ryker. His posture alone tells that he know something is wrong but he just can`t admit it to himself.

Katie. Oh yeah, that`s going to be interesting. Is she the femme fatal behind the scene holding the strings on Ryker and Charles or did she try to hold it "together". The way she searched for drugged up Charles at the Bowling event pushes me a little to the latter.
you forgot about also basically...kidnapping and planned murder

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
you forgot about also basically...kidnapping and planned murder
Kidnapping yepp. Murder. Not sure if you could read that from what he says, meaning, I cannot remember exactly right now.

Did not forget, palced it under "whatnot" :LOL:

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ok fine you win I will not post anything further. Have fun.
Loco I love the theories but you are letting your compassion to see the better in everyone is not right especially when not only does Ryker attack the MC with a baseball bat he is also paying off cops to do his dirty work when he can't do it in person.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Kidnapping yepp. Murder. Not sure if you could read that from what he says, meaning, I cannot remember exactly right now.

Did not forget, palced it under "whatnot" :LOL:
just checked and yes he does say "we'll fucking find her and bring here there too!"(also a typo from ingame)
But do you think she would have been safe there?
"come in ...would you like some tea to sip or some coffee?how about a steak?"
I know I sound condescending but it's pretty much clear that things would have escalated in very wrong way.
So ....for me it;'s not off the table :p but he didn't explicitly said silence her...so I'll back off from that..although I still think that's the path he was going to follow

Reactions: BeoWoolF

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
just checked and yes he does say "we'll fucking find her and bring here there too!"(also a typo from ingame)
I know I sound condescending but it's pretty much clear that things would have escalated in very wrong way.
So ....for me it;'s not off the table :p but he didn't explicitly said silence her...so I'll back off from that..although I still think that's the path he was going to follow
It's scary to think of where that could've gone. Also it wouldn't have been only Stacy that got hurt it would've been everyone within the house. BTW does he know where the new house is was Damian able to follow us their?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's scary to think of where that could've gone. Also it wouldn't have been only Stacy that got hurt it would've been everyone within the house. BTW does he know where the new house is was Damian able to follow us their?
I don't remember being mentioned but I doubt they know.
It would be pretty annoying if they had to change houses again....

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I don't remember being mentioned but I doubt they know.
It would be pretty annoying if they had to change houses again....
totally agree with that. I know Damian knew of our old place with the alley but not sure of the new house. and I can't remember if he stated house or other type of building when he was making the comments of taking Stacey.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
totally agree with that. I know Damian knew of our old place with the alley but not sure of the new house. and I can't remember if he stated house or other type of building when he was making the comments of taking Stacey.
nah I'm 99% sure they don't but that doesn't mean they can't find out...we'll see how the story unfolds :)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Nah, I am quite sure that Rykers plans for both MC and Stacy would be .. bad. Very much so.

Reactions: AmIReal and BTLD

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Play since the beginning, some girls are very hot but some are not for my taste, do someone have the same ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Play since the beginning, some girls are very hot but some are not for my taste, do someone have the same ?
Not every woman is a ten in my eyes. But that isn't a reflection on bd's talents but rather personal taste. I really dig 90% of the women in this vn, some more the others. The remaining 10% percent ain't ugly by any means but just not for me.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes