Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I know yer a big softy it's only of the things I like most about you. I think you'd have learned by now tho that the vast majority of us are cold vindictive bastards and we prolly aren't gonna budge on our already stated opinions ;)
And even those who are less cold vindictives and more neutral like myself can agree that Ryker deserves not even a second glance if something were to happen as a result of his well deserved and long time coming beatdown. If it happened, sucks for him, but you reap what you sow.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I know yer a big softy it's only of the things I like most about you. I think you'd have learned by now tho that the vast majority of us are cold vindictive bastards and we prolly aren't gonna budge on our already stated opinions ;)
I am really not a religious person, but I can only fully agree with the saying "he who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if we are vindictive bastards. Actions have consequences if you keep messing up with people it's hard to feel bad for you when they finally decide fight back and give you a taste of your own medicine.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Then I have to think twice about it, I have to admit that I'm a little afraid of SB and BB. :LOL:
Sweet little SB and BB how can you fear them they are adorable. They will only murder you if you piss off their Daddy or say bad things about BD. Sometimes they don't like it when you piss off their uncle too. As long as you follow those rules you are good to go here.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sweet little SB and BB how can you fear them they are adorable. They will only murder you if you piss off their Daddy or say bad things about BD. Sometimes they don't like it when you piss off their uncle too. As long as you follow those rules you are good to go here.
You forgot one important cardinal rule no bad mouthing their Mommy :devilish:

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry after having oral surgery I have not been posting much lately. I have been focusing on healing so my time here has been limited.

With that said let's try to get some conversations going today. Do you think we will hear more about the 4 guys that got hurt? I am curious what happened to Ryker for sure. Ryker does seem like the most potential damage since they kinda hid the facts from the MC that he was rushed to the hospital right away. Now don't got me wrong I am not a fan of Ryker at all but I really hope there is no serious damage done to him that may cause mental issues for the MC down the road. Due to the fact that the MC seems to care about everyone, I know he says Ryker got what he deserved but I think that could eat him up if some serious damage was done. It seems pretty clear Kenji broke his leg, but what about Gorg and the unnamed bouncer guy?
See, in real life, it's somewhat rare for someone like Ryker to actually get what's coming to him. But he played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Same goes for Kenji. So I don't want the MC to feel bad if Ryker ends up in a wheel chair, because I would be giggling like a schoolgirl if that piece of trash gets paralyzed as result of the Spartan Rage beatdown he received. Bad things deserve to happen to bad people.

In short:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I just don't see this story taking a "MC develops PTSD over what he did to Ryker" turn. I don't see MC shaving his head, taking a vow of chastity and joining a monestary to atone for his sins either. I simply don't think BD is willing to take that much of a turn to the dark side as he has previously and repeatedly stated he just wants to write a happy experience.

Now granted, he's had a complete monster of a year and that might have subconciously influenced his writing a bit, hence the rather shocking mood swerve that concluded Day 7. If I were BD I'd want to beat up 2020 as badly as, or worse than MC beat up Ryker, could be a metaphor, or a catharsis, or whatever you call it. I'm not a therapist.

I think with Day 8 we're seeing BD slowly getting back to that happy experience, so whatever damage was done to Ryker, I'm sure it won't have a lasting negative influence on MC's psyche.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry after having oral surgery I have not been posting much lately. I have been focusing on healing so my time here has been limited.

With that said let's try to get some conversations going today. Do you think we will hear more about the 4 guys that got hurt? I am curious what happened to Ryker for sure. Ryker does seem like the most potential damage since they kinda hid the facts from the MC that he was rushed to the hospital right away. Now don't got me wrong I am not a fan of Ryker at all but I really hope there is no serious damage done to him that may cause mental issues for the MC down the road. Due to the fact that the MC seems to care about everyone, I know he says Ryker got what he deserved but I think that could eat him up if some serious damage was done. It seems pretty clear Kenji broke his leg, but what about Gorg and the unnamed bouncer guy?
LocoGringo78 you should not be talking at this moment since you had oral surgery... You shouldn't have eaten all those candies from Halloween while doing the WVM updates... ;)

Well, hopefully it heals well soon because BD is not gonna wait for you to start posting more... (y)

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes