cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I can't be 100% certain but based on how things have progressed I feel there is a day 8 part 3 and a few others after that for day 8. I have no facts to back that up but it was early in the morning when the MC was released from prison, so I do not expect him to see through the rest of the day.
He's going to sleep with his sister. Isn't it nighttime by now?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
He's going to sleep with his sister. Isn't it nighttime by now?
MC's sister (Willow) sleeps all day, based on what I have seen in Day 6 and 7. Of course I can be incorrect if LocoGringo78 states something else that I may not know from Day 8.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
From the images I've found there seems to be a heavy focus on POV scenes in this game. Is this true or misleading? Thanks.

Reactions: fazi_me

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
It doesn't really matter when they took over the school, the question is if they took it over (and thus had to rename it for it to be named after them) or founded it, and from what we know it was the former. The bigger thing though is still that if they are secret shadowy figures that nobody knows about, why on earth would they name the school after themselves? Sure, we don't know what it stands for but this theory requires that nobody in-universe knows what it stands for either. That just seems ridiculously improbable to me.
I mean, it might not exactly be that WVM means Willabelle Valerie (whoever M is), but that might be a sort of deeper meaning, the school has a name and the first letters of said name happen to be the same letters of the names of the triumvirate behind the school.

davv

May 13, 2017
*** UPDATED 2020-OCT-12 ***

Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-8 v0.8.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que ir al menú Preferences.

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-8 v0.8.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.
Q tal gracias por las traducciones en español que haces, pero tengo una pregunta cuando saldrá la actualización de la WVM v0.8.2 al español

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Question for the day and this one is a big one for sure.

Who stole Penny's Sweater and why?
screenshot0010.png

Now I would like to think this was the work of Jamie. She could have wanted to she if she could escalate things with Penny, but that seems unlikely. So I am going to go with BD forgot it or a mystery person.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Question for the day and this one is a big one for sure.

Who stole Penny's Sweater and why?
View attachment 890759

Now I would like to think this was the work of Jamie. She could have wanted to she if she could escalate things with Penny, but that seems unlikely. So I am going to go with BD forgot it or a mystery person.
yea pretty sure that was BD calling out his own mistake again like he did with Ruby's wonky eye

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes