The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
SB: Dammit Daddy why'd you bench me again as yer avatar :(

I'm sorry Kitten but it IS yer sisters birthday in a few weeks I thought it only fair to let her have a little time to shineand it's only for a little while.

BB: Beside you got to be his avatar for a year after I went to sleep so shut the fuck up :p *comes up and hugs her sister from behind licking and nibbling on her ear a little* ....be a good girl let me have this and I promise I'll make it up to you later...daddy will help :devilish:

SB: mmm *ahem* ok! never mind objection withdrawn!:giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok it has been another slow day so let me try to get this going. Which date do you think will happen first in the next few updates?
  • Natalie movie date in the house?
  • Azel spa date after hours of a local spa?
  • Some sort of date with Stacy? (You didn't think I would leave her out did you?)
  • Someone else (if so who?)
My guess is Natalie will get her movie date even thought I want that Stacy date first.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok it has been another slow day so let me try to get this going. Which date do you think will happen first in the next few updates?
  • Some sort of date with Stacy? (You didn't think I would leave her out did you?)
My guess is Natalie will get her movie date even thought I want that Stacy date first.
azel since it has also been talked by MC with Jamie and Shauna

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure either Natalie (since they're near the date local lol) or Azel, since everyone agrees MC needs to relax

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Natalie, because the other two would require MC actually hide his identity while Natalie just needs to chill with him in the newly discover home theater. Also, kind of unrelated but something I'm hoping to see soon is the rest of the cheerleaders, Zoe and Kimmy went and gave interviews... but the rest? How are Bailey and Emiko handling the whole situation? But then again, next update will be at least story-heavy, the talk with Cedey and most likely the date with Natalie will take a good size of it and we still have Willa and Aubrey to sort out (and say yes to that music video).

Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I figure Nat as well she's higher up the totem pole than Stacy. (I know that hurts to hear but it's true) Nat's been a legit girlfriend about as long as Bailey so she's due for some lewdness at this point and movies are always a good time to get frisky :devilish:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
after the part 5 the change logs says part 1? is it means the next day? or still on the part of day 7?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Natalie, because the other two would require MC actually hide his identity while Natalie just needs to chill with him in the newly discover home theater. Also, kind of unrelated but something I'm hoping to see soon is the rest of the cheerleaders, Zoe and Kimmy went and gave interviews... but the rest? How are Bailey and Emiko handling the whole situation? But then again, next update will be at least story-heavy, the talk with Cedey and most likely the date with Natalie will take a good size of it and we still have Willa and Aubrey to sort out (and say yes to that music video).
To be honest I would love it if the next update was the Cedey talk and then the rest of if is watching interviews. I know some people want more lewd content, but I want to hear those interviews and know what they all said. Plus I am hoping to get the name of that smoking hot reporter. Damn you Jamie and Shauna for teasing me about calling them all to come over, that image has been stuck in my head for a while now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I'm gonna go other, I don't think we'll get a date for MAYBE 2 or 3 updates!, Then, Probably Natalie as it will be easiest to do. Maybe Stacy an update later even if it is just cuddle time. Poor Azel will likely be early next year!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm thinking it will be along the lines of
  • Wake up cuddle/talk with Cedey
  • Bit more schedule planning with Jamie/Shauna
  • Talk more with Rachael/Belle
  • In house movie date with Natalie
  • Talk with Harper & Belle
  • Some time with Stacy, might only be bordering lewd
  • Be informed that arrangements have been made for MC & Azel to visit a spa after hours

At least that's my thought for rest of day 8

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes