BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think it's a little bit weird to me, to be upset at a harem game because the game doesn't give you the option for the girls to be other guys. It's like me going to a ntr game and being upset because it doesn't have the option for the girls to be loyal to the mc.
110% agree
why is this even being talked about? BD already said that the conversation/topic about the girls being with other males will never ever come up.
Forgot about that part...Right...moving on

Reactions: Badjourasmix

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yes, and that is why I requested that things like you mention don't happen, or that we have a choice, I'm becoming more critical of everything I consume, and I just can't play a game where the Mc would act like that, which is a pity as I love this game so far.
If one of the girls wanted to move one, I truly think MC'd be ok with it, the not sharing with guys was brought up in context of direct sharing by the girls, it's not like he said you are mine now, only my dick EVER again, maybe some pussy if I let you, he's not that guy, and the girls have stated they do not want other guys, so I think you might be over thinking this, just like you are in MNF dude.

I am glad you like the game, but Devs are going to do what ever they want with THEIR story, it's up to us as players if we want to follow their story view or not. I am not trying to bash your opinion, you have every right to feel whatever way you want, I am just saying you are at the mercy of the Dev if you want to continue with the game!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
but...nobody is forced in this relationship..and the girls came themselves to the conclusion that they don't need other men...
EDIT : for example..Jamie said first that she doesn't want to date other men and only after that MC said that he doesn't want to see her with other man...IF I remember correctly...(at the pool..when they have sex for the first time)
True, but Jamie and Shauna are only 2 of the girls MC is currently in a relationship with. Bailey for example, has already come out that she is interested in Rainn. I personally chose to share Bailey with Rainn, because the other option (keeping Bailey for myself) was just irreconcilable with my conscience. And if for some reason, Rainn is taken off the board for MC, I'd still make the same decision. Another example, this one a bit more hypothetical: what if Rachael decides she needs another dick? She's been good to us, but she seems like the type of woman who will pursue her own desires regardless of what other people think of her.
I disagree with the people that might say that it is just the illusion of choice, if the MC isn't there we have no reason to see it and if the Mc established that he doesn't want to know about it then that is a healthy boundry, it isn't selfish of you to not want to hear about it or see it.
Also true, but let's say BD has no intention of ever making content where the scenario comes up, optional or not. Then having that discussion isn't really needed for the game. It would make the discussion entirely hypothetical. Much like the choice between chicken or salad, it would not have any consequences in the game so it's really an illusion of choice. Still, it would be nice to see the discussion come if only to soothe my lingering guilt of having so many bangable babes at my personal disposal.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So how about if you have enabled involving Shauna's dick in the sex? Will there be the choice at some point to have her use it actively on Jamie for example? Or maybe even the MC?? I must admit I'd be somewhat intrigued to see that :p

Apologies if this has been asked and answered earlier BTW, didn't exactly read all 1569 pages full of posts.

Reactions: csmk14

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Also true, but let's say BD has no intention of ever making content where the scenario comes up, optional or not. Then having that discussion isn't really needed for the game. It would make the discussion entirely hypothetical. Much like the choice between chicken or salad, it would not have any consequences in the game so it's really an illusion of choice. Still, it would be nice to see the discussion come if only to soothe my lingering guilt of having so many bangable babes at my personal disposal.
Completely agree.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The last couple of updates for Midlife Crisis were update-only, so it's doable. So as the game grows, it's certainly something BD could or should look into.
That's because nefastus seperates the files out into two one for script and one for images on each chapter. WVM has everything in one file called archive.rpa.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If one of the girls wanted to move one, I truly think MC'd be ok with it, the not sharing with guys was brought up in context of direct sharing by the girls, it's not like he said you are mine now, only my dick EVER again, maybe some pussy if I let you, he's not that guy, and the girls have stated they do not want other guys, so I think you might be over thinking this, just like you are in MNF dude.

I am glad you like the game, but Devs are going to do what ever they want with THEIR story, it's up to us as players if we want to follow their story view or not. I am not trying to bash your opinion, you have every right to feel whatever way you want, I am just saying you are at the mercy of the Dev if you want to continue with the game!
I know that, I am having a discussion with other players at the moment though and not the dev, although it seems like he said previously that said conversation won't happen so there is that, I'll probably replay the game again at some point, but as you said the Mc doesn't seem like the type that would tell them not to date other people, but if he is I would like to know so I can drop the game and be done with it.

edit: yeah I might be overthinking it, but as I said I'm holding everything that I consume to higher standards, I'm not gonna give VN's a pass on my criticism just because they are a one-person project or because they have some sex in them, as I said if it bothers people I'll stop posting, also just don't quote me and I'll probably stop posting anyway.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Personally I thought it was an interesting discussion, certainly more interesting than the next Damien merry-go-round.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes