Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i know i'm old but i can figure shit out ,,,, but thanks anyways
No you can't. LOL

Come on we need you to respond like you have no clue what is going on and telling the kids to stay off your lawn. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding we love ya here and I will always fill in the blanks for you.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
this makes things really confusing, I got a question, mostly because I'm rarely here, why did BD decided to not make the remake as soon as day seven was over? it would make more sense that way no? otherwise a lot of stuff like this will happen and that just detracts from the game, why not complete week one or whatever day the game is at before moving forward?
Not sure the only reason I know about the Stacy thing is others on the discord brought it up and he let them know why. Normally I don't like to post discord comments here, but since I am the resident Stacy expert (Bah who am I kidding I am the resident creepy obsessed Stacy fan) I had to share my Stacy knowledge.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ok kiddies ... thanks for helping an old man cross the street .... but i didn't wanna cross the dam street :ROFLMAO:
Hey I am old too so just trying to help you out so neither one of us look bad in front of the young people here. Yes, I know your older than me but still looking out for you even if you don't want me to.

Reactions: WheresLucifer
Sep 15, 2017
this makes things really confusing, I got a question, mostly because I'm rarely here, why did BD decided to not make the remake as soon as day seven was over? it would make more sense that way no? otherwise a lot of stuff like this will happen and that just detracts from the game, why not complete week one or whatever day the game is at before moving forward?
Disclaimer: I don't know for sure, as I'm not BD and don't speak for him, but the likely answer to this is because the Week 1 rework is a long project that will take considerable time. I'm sure if he could have gotten it ready in the time he's released the Day 8 updates, he would have released the rework as well. But he seems to be taking the approach of working on the rework in increments while still trying to release updates on some kind of regular schedule. He does have to keep his patrons happy after all, and based on posts I've seen of his, he would probably feel guilty making everybody wait for such a big update when they've already been waiting due to immense series of bullshit that this horrible year has put through.

I and many others don't think he should feel guilty for that, but that's the way it seems to be. At least him doing it this way means he's not pausing his Patreon anymore and is actually getting paid for all the fantastic work he's doing.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Disclaimer: I don't know for sure, as I'm not BD and don't speak for him, but the likely answer to this is because the Week 1 rework is a long project that will take considerable time. I'm sure if he could have gotten it ready in the time he's released the Day 8 updates, he would have released the rework as well. But he seems to be taking the approach of working on the rework in increments while still trying to release updates on some kind of regular schedule. He does have to keep his patrons happy after all, and based on posts I've seen of his, he would probably feel guilty making everybody wait for such a big update when they've already been waiting due to immense series of bullshit that this horrible year has put through.

I and many others don't think he should feel guilty for that, but that's the way it seems to be. At least him doing it this way means he's not pausing his Patreon anymore and is actually getting paid for all the fantastic work he's doing.
I can understand that, but it is a pity because it really bothers me that I'll have to play the entire week again just for it all to make sense, I'm not gonna change my choices as I tend to make them based on my own morality and thoughs, so it is literally me just repeating the same story, but again I can undestand that reasoning and if this is what is needed for him to take money so be it, there has been too much bulshit this year already and he sure as hell deserves the money.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
You guys think we'll ever actually see the MC play in a basketball game? Just wondering because most of the time the practices are always cut short/skipped over. I figured it would be cool to have all the characters in one place (well except two,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for a game. Could even have some choice paths that lead to winning/losing the game(s)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You guys think we'll ever actually see the MC play in a basketball game? Just wondering because most of the time the practices are always cut short/skipped over. I figured it would be cool to have all the characters in one place (well except two,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for a game. Could even have some choice paths that lead to winning/losing the game(s)
i would say yup

Reactions: sadboi242

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
what yer not taking into account is that the week 1 remake wasn't a recent decision. He began talking about redoing the early parts of of the game only a couple months into development. He began working on it in parallel to forward progress and i guess along the way he decided to expand the revision to cover more than just the first 3 days. As for why he didn't halt progress of the main game till the remake was done.....from what I know of him it's mostly that his personal work ethic won't let him sacrifice forward progress of the story that's why he's working on it in tandem.

Might not make sense to you but apparently it does to him and that's all that really matters.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i know i'm old but i can figure shit out ,,,, but thanks anyways
Well, we have to say that we are all not getting any younger... I just had to put in some humors because sometime we forget things or trying to figure certain things out on our own. We are humans and we are not perfect. Regard to age, I do not ask and I do not care how old certain people are. That is why majority of us are so unique in different ways.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes